This project involves work on a website called LiveJay. LiveJay is a webiste like YouTube where users can look at videos. However, users are not allowed to upload videos themselves. I need some more functionality on LiveJay. If you are a serious bidder, please type "I will bid" in the description.
If you are unsure of any of the project tasks, please ask me before bidding. If you don't know how to a complete any of the tasks, please don't bid.
These are the tasks:
1. I want to embed YouTube videos in posts BUT I don't want to see the YouTube logo or any of their UI in the player. So instead of only embedding YouTube videos, use a plugin such as ProPlayer to embed YouTube and Vimeo videos into LiveJay with a custom player (for example JW Player).
2. Change the skin of JW Player
3. Make the black top-bar bigger
4. Display suggestions on videos under the playing video in single-post-page - videos from same artist, genre
5. After video is done playing, the next video of the same artist starts playing. When no videos are left of that artist, play the next video in that genre.
6. Facebook integration: control how livejay.com urls are embedded in Facebook wall posts. When posting urls in Facebook walls, the video from livejay.com should be embedded just like YouTube videos.
7. Make the search function search through custom fields (artist, title, genre)
8. Facebook integration: Like-button, comment plugin
9. In case the search yields no results, suggest other videos.
10. Remove "10", "20", "Last" and " "
11. Change single-post-page meta data from "title | Livejay" to "artist - title | LiveJay"
13. The grid-view option should show 18 videos
14. Remove the small pixel-gap in the search bar
15. Add options to the text editing of pages such as "About Us" and "Contact" to change text size, etc.
16. Add plugin that automatically finds out if a YouTube/Vimeo video is not working or taken offline. This plugin should send an automatic notification email. I think I found some plugin that did just this but I didn't know how to install it properly.