This project involves work on a website called LiveJay. LiveJay is a webiste like YouTube where users can look at videos. However, users are not allowed to upload videos themselves. I need some more functionality on LiveJay. If you are a serious bidder, please type "I will bid" in the description.
If you are unsure of any of the project tasks, please ask me before bidding. If you don't know how to a complete any of the tasks, please don't bid.
These are the tasks:
1. I want to embed YouTube videos in posts BUT I don't want to see the YouTube logo or any of their UI in the player. So instead of only embedding YouTube videos, use a plugin such as ProPlayer to embed YouTube and Vimeo videos into LiveJay with a custom player (for example JW Player).
2. Change the skin of JW Player
3. Make the black top-bar bigger
4. Display suggestions on videos under the playing video in single-post-page - videos from same artist, genre
5. After video is done playing, the next video of the same artist starts playing. When no videos are left of that artist, play the next video in that genre.
6. Facebook integration: control how livejay.com urls are embedded in Facebook wall posts. When posting urls in Facebook walls, the video from livejay.com should be embedded just like YouTube videos.
7. Make the search function search through custom fields (artist, title, genre)
8. Facebook integration: Like-button, comment plugin
9. In case the search yields no results, suggest other videos.
10. Remove "10", "20", "Last" and " "
11. Change single-post-page meta data from "title | Livejay" to "artist - title | LiveJay"
13. The grid-view option should show 18 videos
14. Remove the small pixel-gap in the search bar
15. Add options to the text editing of pages such as "About Us" and "Contact" to change text size, etc.
16. Add plugin that automatically finds out if a YouTube/Vimeo video is not working or taken offline. This plugin should send an automatic notification email. I think I found some plugin that did just this but I didn't know how to install it properly.
I need WP-PostRatings and WP-PostViews customized so we can list posts rated/viewed by range of Today/Week/Month/All Time. WP-PostRatings already does this, I just don't know the URI string to pull them. I can display them through the widget list but I need it to work in query/URI string...
Hello Hariskhan, I am looking for some whatsapp develop, you may have something done? you can add me at skypeID, [The administrator removed this message for containing contact details which breaches our Terms and Conditions - Section 13:Communication With Other Users.]
Hi Team, We would like to optimize our image slider page (having Next, Previous, Last, First navigation button). Please have a look [url removed, login to view] as we have implemented the same feature to browse pages...
You will connect to a VPN and then access to the development server by RD, you need to have a high speed internet connection, good skills to communicate in English written and verbal. You should sing a NDA. You will work with a QA team...
I need code to put "show applications" icon/launcher into Docky in GNOME Shell 3.10.4 on Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS. Only bid if you are an expert at this kind of thing.
I need a custom shoe making script where users can create their own shoe designs. It will be similar to a standard t-shirt making script but instead of a tshirt there will be a shoe.
HTML5 Image manipulation bug fixing. Bug fixing for [url removed, login to view] -Add Saturation, Contrast, Brightness manipulation -Fix up exported file to add extension .png -Resizing to increases sliding bar maximun to 300% -Resizing to smaller images cause pixel jumble.
See Example attached. I need a script which when included in a site will automatically find spaces not used by the content. I need to display red brackets in those spaces. I need to be able to set minimum and maximum width and height for the bracket. Please only bid if you can start now and finish t
Trustworthy, prompt and experienced programmers are preferred. Preferably experienced in messaging apps and setting up servers for an app. This is for a simple iPhone messaging app. The job: - create an iPhone/iPad app. - submitting the app to the App Store for approval...