1. We have a site from where we want our clients to sign up for WordPress hosting. Clients will be able to enter their domain name, enter their details and password, click a sign-up button and subscribe via PayPal after which they will receive their WordPress Login info.
2. The entire transaction and WordPress install has to be automated on our server.
3. The WordPress installation will also include several plugins and themes.
4. Automatic 'nightly' backups have also to be programmed on the server, which will back up all sites and content with an overwrite of the previous days back-up.
5. Server optimization is essential.