I have a client that is in need of a real estate website that is both functional, professional and is user-friendly.
1) Must be built on Wordpress Framework
2) Must have pages to display property listings (residential, commercial, multi-unit and sold)
3) Properties should be assigned to a category so that all client has to do to change a listing from "for sale" to "sold" is change the category.
4) When user clicks on listing it will open a new window that will display the features of the home. Client should be able to add multiple pictures of the property . This should be able to be displayed on the property feature
5) Home page must have widget or column for the latest 3 new listings.
6) Home page must have a widget or column for up to 2 open houses
7) Home page must have a banner slidershow so that client can display "Featured Homes"
5) Client wants a Flash widget component on the home page that will display a client selected image of a house when the widget is clicked on.
1) MUST already have experience in designing and building real estate websites
2) MUST be able to demonstrate your experience by providing website URL's of past work.
3) MUST have references we can contact for past real estate website design and development
4) Must be able to follow our website workflow process:
a) Create wireframe from information provided to you.
b) Develop website mockup from approved wireframe
c) Develop website from approved mockup
If you are interesting in applying for this job please make sure that you can complete all of the requirements as well as have prior work of real estate websites that you have designed and developed.
Occasionally, there will be Wordpress (and possibly) Joomla installations based on themes. This will include contact with clients. There might also be tasks such as data entry required by the position...
We are looking to outsource a number of different projects for all of our local business clients. First and foremost, we are looking for someone to design/develop semi-custom, theme based, Responsive websites using top rated open source web design software (such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.).
We are looking for Administrative Assistants. This position requires up to 3 weeks of web based training and is a work from home position. You must be available to work between the hours of 8 AM - 7 PM Monday through Friday and 8 AM - 4 PM Saturdays. Hours will be based upon client needs...
We simply need the best of the best. Please DO NOT apply if you do not have great feedback in your profile. You also need a portfolio which is honestly yours. YOU MUST BE A WORDPRESS EXPERT AND PREFERABLY HAVE DESIGNING SKILLS. We would hire you in Odesk, and you would work in our in-house system.
Hi, I am looking for an individual to work on a network of WordPress blogs which will regularly need content writing and posting on. This content needs to past copyscape checks and a strict approval team. The typical post will be 350-400 words based on the topic the site e.g...
Hello Friends, I want to approve my wordpress theme in themeforest.net urgent basis. This theme is fully cutomized with all new features like layout, colors, font effects, slides etc. i have more theme for approval so cantact me urgent. Ravi Chauhan
I'm looking for a permanent in house designer. Please read the whole listing before applying. I've started an inbound marketing firm stationed in Tampa Florida (http://marketmarines.com/) We are an established firm that is looking for a permanent in house designer...
I am looking for someone to build me a Email Campaign which is longterm that will convert my leads and persuade them to do business with me...
I am looking for a talented team of web developers or agency that can work with me long term. You will need to have marketing, internet marketing or affiliate marketing experience. I need somebody who can take a website such as and duplicate it replacing the links with my links http://menshealth..