Location : Newbury, UK
Duration :ASAP for 6 Months
Time and effort : Full time, readiness for on call duty
Type of contract: freelance
Our client is a leading international mobile communications business currently looking for an experienced WLAN/LAN Cisco Network Engineer to support their Operations Team .
The project outline is to support on the daily business in operational and implementation activities for office network, among others :
- Network implementation and support
- Low level design, customizing of network solutions
- Third party management
- Interface for internal clients (reporting for estimate of costs, deadlines).
- Sub-project management
Required Skills :
- Hands on experience with WLAN/LAN Cisco Network in large enterprise environment
- International experience
- Excellent communication skills also at higher level
Nice to Have:
- Cisco certifications (CCNA, CCNP)
- Experience in process related environment
If you are interested in this position please apply online today with your most recent CV provided in word format and any other information that may help your application forward.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.