have a website and an associated web service that a mobile app can call.
I only pay fixed-price and prefer to pay in milestone with no up front payment. oDesk experience required. Please send me samples of your work with similar-matching skills. Check out my extensive oDesk history over hundreds of jobs to be guaranteed payment. You will be required to sign an NDA.
We provide all graphics and content, but expect you can make minor tweaks to the graphics as needed (such as resizing) to expedite the project.
- Build a website with 6 different *types* of pages, including user-generated pages which dynamically pull content from a database
-Create and securely store content in this database, as well as give non-technical administrators the ability to 'pull' data from this database to view it. Putting it into a .csv (Excel) spreadsheet is a perfect solution to view this data.
- The service that enters the information into the database must also be able to receive data from our mobile app which is under development. This must provide a secure API that we can call into to send data.
- YouTube integration (embedding video in our page)
- Lots of fancy animations using HTML5, must work on IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome and look fine on mobile platforms
- Most images will change when the mouse moves over them
- User uploads a video and submits a form with contact info
- Video gets automatically posted to YouTube
- Contact information (secured via HTTPS) and YouTube link to video gets stored in a database
- A webpage for the user is dynamically generated for the submission which includes the embedded YouTube video, social media links (FB, Twitter, Google Plus, YouTube, etc.)
- If the same user has already submitted a video, it gets added to their current webpage (so there are multiple embedded videos)
- User is automatically emailed a link to the webpage we create for them
- Website is hosted on GoDaddy. All associated services, database, etc. must work on GoDaddy or can be hosted on a free 3rd party site. Developer is responsible for configuring all associated services and roles. If you need us to confirm that our hosting platform can meet your requirements, please ask us immediately to make sure this will work.
- Every page will have a header: Above the will be a series of 5 buttons/tabs: [HOME], [PAGE3], [PAGE4], [PAGE5], [PAGE6].
[HOME] will consist of a background image of a logo. Below this image and text will be space left open for placement of sponsor logos for promotional benefit. Above the Natural logo will be a series of 5 buttons/tabs: [HOME][PAGE2][PAGE3][PAGE4][PAGE5].
[PAGE2] will have a YouTube video. This is streaming the video from that location through this page so that each view counts as an additional YouTube view.
[PAGE3] will consist of a series of background images with text overlaying these images "Coming Soon".
[PAGE4] will bear a series of background images, over which is written text and a submission from where the user can select a previously recorded video from their file and provide contact information (Full Name, Zip Code, Email Address, Subscribe to Mailing List [yes/no]) (this must be submitted securely over HTTPS). There must be a way for an admin to 'pull' the data that is collected - being able to publish it into an Excel spreadsheet would be fine.
Below this will be a series of videos submitted by other users (details of how these are selected will come later). The user will receive confirmation that their submission is successful and a link to their user-generated website is displayed. Additionally an email is sent to them with the link.
[PAGE5] is a page of terms and conditions and personal information to fill out for someone interested in learning more about the project or becoming a sponsor. By filling out this page, the individual's email will be stored into a separate database for future use and transmitted securely over