Job portal development like naukri.com / shine.com / timesplacement.com / monster.com /
1) Job seeker can login to job portal and update their employment details, education, experience .. etc
2) Job seeker can attach their resume
3) Employer can login and post the job
4) Employer can search the database
5) Job seeker can apply against the job posted by the employer
6) Employer can access the CV of the job seeker who has applied
7) suggest to have look on the performance of job portal as mentioned
8) Advertisement can be placed
9) Accept payment via debit / credit cards or net banking
If result is remarkable then awarded bidder can be directly awarded further customization of new job portal to enhance the capability of job portal.
I request bidder should send me private message in respect of the work they are going to do after study of job portal as mentioned above in respect of the bid amount. If budgeted cost mentioned by us is not sufficient then please mention the amount of work which can be completed in bid amount and rest can be awarded later to same bidder. Therefore project details sent in PM should be clear in Module wise development.