We are looking for someone to write content for an web-development company website. The need is for 100 original (not copied) content pages for services provided by the web-development company with a minimum of 500 words in each focused on 10 simple keywords and 5 two-words keywords.
The pages will have the following characteristics:
1. These pages should be in a positive and welcoming format for potential customers to order the services described. They should not look like something you would find in a textbook or copied from other competitors (Google penalize us then).
2. Before each paragraph, there will be a small descriptive title with the "keyword" in it. Each word in the title must be capitalized.
As an example: "Mobile Development" is the two-words keyword - Title: "Experts in Mobile Development"
3. You should deliver the finished file in a text file, using Notepad. You do not need to number the paragraphs.
We are seeking the following qualities in the contractor:
1. Must be able to finish the task within 24-48 hours for the first 30 pages
2. Excellent English writing skills and a familiarity with web-development topics
3. Creative and engaging style that will appeal to broad groups of people
How to apply
Along with your cover letter, please submit writing samples that highlight your writing style. Please also rate your familiarity with the web-development industry and your availability over the next 24-48 hours. Please provide examples of previous and similar tasks/projects completed and the review.
Please mention in the first line of your Cover Letter "Matrix Web-Development" so that I understand that at least you took the time to read these requirements.