Basic requirements for the application
0) Signup for a username and password on a web site.
1) Capture images from a Windows PC, iPhone, iPad or an Android phone and upload the images (converted to JPEG) to a FTP server (UI and configuration for FTP server/server directory/username/password, number of images per second, etc);
This part should be easy.
2) Stream/push the video/audio to a red5 server(or perhaps VLC, or other solutions?), which then records the video on the server and allows people to view the video from the red5 server or a web server.
3) Video/images can also be saved on the local machine;
4) Motion detection;
5) The application can run in an invisible mode in the background or with a live preview.
6) Source code and all copyrights must be transferred to me.
Please make proposals by providing info on technical solutions/suggestions, including the language of your choice, tools & external libraries to be used.
Note, this application runs on three platforms, Windows, iOS and Android. I prefer to have the same developer to develop for all platforms. However, if there is no one that can do all three, I will consider those will do just one or two. When you bid, please provide information on which platforms you can develop for.