The project entails developing a page that is parallel to a page created for individuals when submitting their college or job application.
1. The Youth application will be accessible through the:
a. Youth page (http://catalyst-network.org/youth/)
b. Apply Now tab
i. Apply Now tab (listed on the home page in the bottom-right section of the homepage) would like for this tab to be re-routed from the "Get Involved Page" to the "Youth Application Page"
2. On homepage of the "Youth Page" have a picture of a teenager and content around it conveying what type of youth we seek/have in the program.
a. The "Youth homepage" content should have the capabilities to be modified back personnel via backend
b. There will be an "apply now" button on the "Youth Homepage"
c. The "apply now" button will direct an individual to the "Youth Application page"
3. The "Youth Application Page" would provide an overview of the application (revert to CNF Application pg 1)
4. If students have to create an account, have it autofill contact information on the first section of the application
5. Each section (7 sections revert to "CNF Application PDF") of the application should be a separate page
6. There should be a navigation toolbar on the left side of the browser that shows each section. At the bottom of each page, there should be forward and back navigation as well.
7. For essays, there will need to be an interface where they can upload their documents. There should be an option to type into a field or downloaded. Preferred that they type separately to norm the review/vetting process. The documents they could upload will be:
a. Word Doc File
b. Word Docx File
c. PDF File
8. For letters of recommendation, would be great if we had an interface where the student can insert the recommender's information and a link will be e-mailed to the recommender to complete the recommendation and send back to us.
9. An auto-response from us that the application has been received.
10. How will the information the applicant submitted be populated/exported?
a. Email to email@example.com
11. What kind of template would be use? Options are listed below
b. Email template?
i. Word Doc
ii. Word Docx
12. The backend needs to be a data management tool where we can sort applications by students' first/last name.