This is a simple modification on a live CubeCart 4 store (php, mySQL):
- Visitors can vote Product Reviews made by other visitors with a "was this review helpful to you?" entry. Two buttons will appear after the question: vote +1 or -1.
- A simple cookie should prevent the same visitors votes the same review repeatedly.
- Reviews of products can be sorted by 'Most useful, Less Useful, Most recent, Less Recent'.
OTHER KEY POINTS:
- If you are not familiar with Cubecart, i'll provide the path of the files that need to be modified (just one .php file, and one .tpl file)
- No html decoration needed, I'll do CSS by myself.
- I'll need an invoice of the work done.
Hi there i am looking for some one who can get data from a given website. please dont bid if you cant get the hidden data. will give you the more details in PM Thanks
i need a simple 1- user will write the order number by keyboard or barcode scan 2 - the system will read multi weight from a scale connected to com port .. it will read weight only l by kg.... he will do many weights per order .....
I would like a custom template built for joomla 2.5 with Rockettheme Gantry framework. I have an existing design i would like modified. I have a very short timeline to work with, 2 Weeks. Once accepted, I would like a mock up if possible with at most 2 days based on my suggestions.
Requirement of the 2 page website assignment are as follows 1. Each and every communication must be over HTTPS means via secure channel and on the Linux server created in lab. (Server ip and root password will be provided) 2...
Just need a HWID PHP license system that I can add into my autoit program. It should be able to query if the computer is valid for use or expired
There has to be made an app/plugin for synchronization of orders (order details)/invoices between shop-script5 and e-conomic.com What need to be synchronized in orders are: : order_id, product name, price, quantity, state_id, total price, shipping, discount and payment...
I'm looking to have a journal system added to a MyBB forum. It should use the plugin system. I would like it to include the following features: The journal acts as an online journal/diary. Users can add entries, either making them private or public(for all to see). For the public entries, user