We are currently hiring for a full-time User Experience designer to join our organization and development process. We're looking for a generalist with very sharp skills in visual design and user experience and can move skillfully from wireframes to visual design to usability tests and ideally, HTML and CSS coding. We hope to work with a designer who is agile, has a diverse range of skills, and is a master at pulling together the perfect design for each of our project -- we're looking for someone truly talented who is passionate about great user interfaces with A-plus usability and polish.
You will be working closely with the leaders of the organization, and if you're a thinker and strategist you can play an important role in defining our work.
We need someone who can:
* Understand the goals of a project holistically and manage discrete tasks
* Make sane, classy design decisions on the fly
* Visual design for the web (for applications and websites, not just brochureware)
* Typography and app icons
* Optimize UI and UX for the goal at hand, sometimes quickly and using software like Optimizely
* Develop new, original visual direction for a wide-range of topics and audiences
* Deal with deadlines by proposing shortcuts and simplifications
* Do fast, high-quality XHTML/CSS work from mockups and PSDs
* Have illustration and print skills
* Bonus: knowledge of a modern web development framework like Rails or Django
* Experience designing a successful consumer-facing web product or site with millions of users.
This would be a great job for somebody who can tackle a heterogeneous mix of projects and enjoys the variety, and for any front-end dev who wants to use their skills to make millions of people happy by standing up for what's right.
All of the work you do will have a direct impact on making the world better:
* Your UX work will help people band together to exert their power
* Your speed making XHTML/CSS will mean rapid responses whenever the other side stumbles, or overreaches
Our company is looking for a creative person who can do the following for our graphic design firm. We are running a branding services online and we are getting about 20+ clients per day. We want someone who is good at Adobe Illustrator to help us fulfill our projects...
Need a logo created and produced in the following sizes: Youtube Cover Art 2560 x 1440 Safe Area 1546 x 423 Facebook Cover 851 x 315 Profile 160 x 160 Google + Page Cover 2120 x 1192 Profile 270 x 270 Website Logo Header 728 x 90 Square 180 x 180 Twitter Header 520 x 260 Profile 81 x 81 Linked
Hi; I have already spent large amounts of money on a crappy website already. I no longer wish to make the same mistake again. My personnel website: www.yormaz.com I would like to make it about me, what I do, how people can reach me, and basic connections to Australians and Turkish communities...
We need a mobile and web app for a food order system.The user will order food from local restaurants registered in the database .The user could use 3 platforms to do that a web platform, and 2 native mobile platforms for iOS and android . The hole system need to work in cloud ...
Job Description: We are looking for a Graphic designer to be able to design all stationary for businesses, it is a new service we are promoting to our clients and we are looking for a competitive price to be able to offer them. If you excel in Ps, Ai, or similar please apply to this role...
Design and build social membership wordpress BuddyPress Community Fully Responsive (outside and inside pages ) Wordpress Theme and child theme inc. Designing the community based on my instructions. With payment intergration paypal/ merchant account or third party processor...
Social network where people can find job and write messages, share documents etc... So i wanna create network for professionals and hr managers, with some specific features, project may can use 50 000 users and can be more, for this project you need to use Yii or Zend framework (PHP)...
This website is intended to be the social networking point of the people of a region in a particular country. The redesigned website should have all the features of a social networking site, as well as a separate well-crafted official form and database for registration. All should be done with Jooml