We are currently hiring for a full-time User Experience designer to join our organization and development process. We're looking for a generalist with very sharp skills in visual design and user experience and can move skillfully from wireframes to visual design to usability tests and ideally, HTML and CSS coding. We hope to work with a designer who is agile, has a diverse range of skills, and is a master at pulling together the perfect design for each of our project -- we're looking for someone truly talented who is passionate about great user interfaces with A-plus usability and polish.
You will be working closely with the leaders of the organization, and if you're a thinker and strategist you can play an important role in defining our work.
We need someone who can:
* Understand the goals of a project holistically and manage discrete tasks
* Make sane, classy design decisions on the fly
* Visual design for the web (for applications and websites, not just brochureware)
* Typography and app icons
* Optimize UI and UX for the goal at hand, sometimes quickly and using software like Optimizely
* Develop new, original visual direction for a wide-range of topics and audiences
* Deal with deadlines by proposing shortcuts and simplifications
* Do fast, high-quality XHTML/CSS work from mockups and PSDs
* Have illustration and print skills
* Bonus: knowledge of a modern web development framework like Rails or Django
* Experience designing a successful consumer-facing web product or site with millions of users.
This would be a great job for somebody who can tackle a heterogeneous mix of projects and enjoys the variety, and for any front-end dev who wants to use their skills to make millions of people happy by standing up for what's right.
All of the work you do will have a direct impact on making the world better:
* Your UX work will help people band together to exert their power
* Your speed making XHTML/CSS will mean rapid responses whenever the other side stumbles, or overreaches
Designer required for a local luxury startup magazine. Must have great graphic design skills, know Photoshop and InDesign CS6. Must work locally in Palm Beach County and be willing to invest your hard work for less than you are worth on a project or weekly pay plan...
Our company is looking for a creative person who can do the following for our graphic design firm. We are running a branding services online and we are getting about 20+ clients per day. We want someone who is good at Adobe Illustrator to help us fulfill our projects...
Please see examples attached. I had one of the most talented flyer designers in the club industry who has now gone to a competitor. I need someone to design at least one flyer per week for our club night. There will be a new dj and theme for each week...
Hello there, I'm looking for a great writer in English to ghost-write technical blog posts related to gaming and programming (based around web development). I'm currently looking to pay on a project basis, where I can provide a topic and purpose of the post, and have you put it into a slee
Coupon Magazine Company looking for Ad / Coupon Designers. We need 10 professional designers to design 20 to 50 ads / coupons a month, we will pay $5.00 Per add designed.
I'm looking for someone very creative who can think outside of the box and finish assignments quickly. I need someone who can work quickly and create PSD designs like: http://themeforest...
We provide the following benefits to all our webcam models: - Earn from $0.80/minute up to 70% of your gross earnings paid weekly with no minimums. - 70% lifetime revenue share paid weekly for recording or uploading videos for sale...
We need 1000 of web designers for our company. If you are a good web designer, you are welcome. Mind It only experienced person need. We hire contractor for 2 years contact. Requirement---------------- 1. Should have skype id. 2. Should available during time 9am-9pm. 3. Should have past working e