We are currently hiring for a full-time User Experience designer to join our organization and development process. We're looking for a generalist with very sharp skills in visual design and user experience and can move skillfully from wireframes to visual design to usability tests and ideally, HTML and CSS coding. We hope to work with a designer who is agile, has a diverse range of skills, and is a master at pulling together the perfect design for each of our project -- we're looking for someone truly talented who is passionate about great user interfaces with A-plus usability and polish.
You will be working closely with the leaders of the organization, and if you're a thinker and strategist you can play an important role in defining our work.
We need someone who can:
* Understand the goals of a project holistically and manage discrete tasks
* Make sane, classy design decisions on the fly
* Visual design for the web (for applications and websites, not just brochureware)
* Typography and app icons
* Optimize UI and UX for the goal at hand, sometimes quickly and using software like Optimizely
* Develop new, original visual direction for a wide-range of topics and audiences
* Deal with deadlines by proposing shortcuts and simplifications
* Do fast, high-quality XHTML/CSS work from mockups and PSDs
* Have illustration and print skills
* Bonus: knowledge of a modern web development framework like Rails or Django
* Experience designing a successful consumer-facing web product or site with millions of users.
This would be a great job for somebody who can tackle a heterogeneous mix of projects and enjoys the variety, and for any front-end dev who wants to use their skills to make millions of people happy by standing up for what's right.
All of the work you do will have a direct impact on making the world better:
* Your UX work will help people band together to exert their power
* Your speed making XHTML/CSS will mean rapid responses whenever the other side stumbles, or overreaches
We are looking for a graphic designer who can be proficient in Microsoft Word and Publisher . The Designer will have demonstrated strengths in graphics design, project management, and communication...
No agencies! I want one full-time employee for long-term from the Philippines only. I have three wordpress websites that I need a full-time employee to do all of my online marketing and content creation. The three websites are www.KarinaHarris.com, www.KarinaSecrets.com, www.CueMe...
Coupon Magazine Company looking for Ad / Coupon Designers. We need 10 professional designers to design 20 to 50 ads / coupons a month, we will pay $5.00 Per add designed.
Our company is looking for a creative person who can do the following for our graphic design firm. We are running a branding services online and we are getting about 20+ clients per day. We want someone who is good at Adobe Illustrator to help us fulfill our projects...
Job Description: Create posters and banners for an online fashion & gift shop. Weekly duties will include creating 5 new posters/banners with photos, artistic skills, drawings, logos and text for a carousel/slide show that will need to be updated each week...
- Execute development within a Greenfield development environment. - Work with teams spread across infrastructure, product development, support, test, and the front office. - Participate in ecommerce product requirements gathering...
Calling all product designers! 3DCreationsystems.com is requesting designers to submit your product design for inclusion in our 3D online marketplace visit 3dcreationsystems.com and designfor3d.com. We will pay a negotiated rate but at minimum $5.00 per item. Plus $1...
Hello. We are a growing company and we need the best landing and sales page ever seen before. We are an electronic cigarette business with tons of growth opportunities. Please forward examples of landing pages and sales pages you have completed in the past. If you have the skills we are look