We are currently hiring for a full-time User Experience designer to join our organization and development process. We're looking for a generalist with very sharp skills in visual design and user experience and can move skillfully from wireframes to visual design to usability tests and ideally, HTML and CSS coding. We hope to work with a designer who is agile, has a diverse range of skills, and is a master at pulling together the perfect design for each of our project -- we're looking for someone truly talented who is passionate about great user interfaces with A-plus usability and polish.
You will be working closely with the leaders of the organization, and if you're a thinker and strategist you can play an important role in defining our work.
We need someone who can:
* Understand the goals of a project holistically and manage discrete tasks
* Make sane, classy design decisions on the fly
* Visual design for the web (for applications and websites, not just brochureware)
* Typography and app icons
* Optimize UI and UX for the goal at hand, sometimes quickly and using software like Optimizely
* Develop new, original visual direction for a wide-range of topics and audiences
* Deal with deadlines by proposing shortcuts and simplifications
* Do fast, high-quality XHTML/CSS work from mockups and PSDs
* Have illustration and print skills
* Bonus: knowledge of a modern web development framework like Rails or Django
* Experience designing a successful consumer-facing web product or site with millions of users.
This would be a great job for somebody who can tackle a heterogeneous mix of projects and enjoys the variety, and for any front-end dev who wants to use their skills to make millions of people happy by standing up for what's right.
All of the work you do will have a direct impact on making the world better:
* Your UX work will help people band together to exert their power
* Your speed making XHTML/CSS will mean rapid responses whenever the other side stumbles, or overreaches
We are looking for a graphic designer who can be proficient in Microsoft Word and Publisher . The Designer will have demonstrated strengths in graphics design, project management, and communication...
Integrated - Real Estate marketing websites: AND Home Owner Association Websites: like the ones these companies build http://www.hoa-sites.com/ , http://www.hoaconnections.com/ , and http://www.associationcomm...
I have a bi-weekly (26x/year) mugshot newspaper Looking for a graphic designer to take over for the designer leaving Duties include: Manually scraping/saving new mugshots as they are posted to the web...
I am looking for a full time experienced web/graphic designer with some knowledge with WordPress templates and redesigning websites. This is a full time position and not just a project base. Must be able to customize already created WordPress templates within a day or 2 days max...
Brand new wordpress site, recently completed in need of experienced SEO person or team to work atleast 20 hours per week on this new site. www.palmbeachrealestatepros...
I'm looking for a permanent in house designer. Please read the whole listing before applying. I've started an inbound marketing firm stationed in Tampa Florida (http://marketmarines.com/) We are an established firm that is looking for a permanent in house designer...
Hi, I am looking for someone to join my team of Designers! I need someone who can create professional looking business cards,flyers, letterheads, and other print materials. (logos and slider images will be included) This is an ongoing job and you will be paid after each job is complete...
We provide the following benefits to all our webcam models: - Earn from $0.80/minute up to 70% of your gross earnings paid weekly with no minimums. - 70% lifetime revenue share paid weekly for recording or uploading videos for sale...
We need 1000 of web designers for our company. If you are a good web designer, you are welcome. Mind It only experienced person need. We hire contractor for 2 years contact. Requirement---------------- 1. Should have skype id. 2. Should available during time 9am-9pm. 3. Should have past working e