We are currently hiring for a full-time User Experience designer to join our organization and development process. We're looking for a generalist with very sharp skills in visual design and user experience and can move skillfully from wireframes to visual design to usability tests and ideally, HTML and CSS coding. We hope to work with a designer who is agile, has a diverse range of skills, and is a master at pulling together the perfect design for each of our project -- we're looking for someone truly talented who is passionate about great user interfaces with A-plus usability and polish.
You will be working closely with the leaders of the organization, and if you're a thinker and strategist you can play an important role in defining our work.
We need someone who can:
* Understand the goals of a project holistically and manage discrete tasks
* Make sane, classy design decisions on the fly
* Visual design for the web (for applications and websites, not just brochureware)
* Typography and app icons
* Optimize UI and UX for the goal at hand, sometimes quickly and using software like Optimizely
* Develop new, original visual direction for a wide-range of topics and audiences
* Deal with deadlines by proposing shortcuts and simplifications
* Do fast, high-quality XHTML/CSS work from mockups and PSDs
* Have illustration and print skills
* Bonus: knowledge of a modern web development framework like Rails or Django
* Experience designing a successful consumer-facing web product or site with millions of users.
This would be a great job for somebody who can tackle a heterogeneous mix of projects and enjoys the variety, and for any front-end dev who wants to use their skills to make millions of people happy by standing up for what's right.
All of the work you do will have a direct impact on making the world better:
* Your UX work will help people band together to exert their power
* Your speed making XHTML/CSS will mean rapid responses whenever the other side stumbles, or overreaches
hi, I am looking for an individual who could create a simplified Kickstarter like website with the following features: -Database with user accounts (a simple users table with few basic information) -Database with project details created by users (simple projects table with describtion,...
We are currently seeking a full-time/part-time Web Developer to form a partnership. This position will be responsible for web site design and coding, troubleshooting, working with vendors, seeking out solutions to programming challenges and other duties as assigned...
We are looking for certified engineers in following category and we want to have association of the certificate for a year or two, we will pay 50 usd for each certification for two years Advanced Data Center Architecture Account Manager Cisco Sales Expert 646-206 Data Center Sales...
anyone can do this...
we need Punjabi translator for translation for regular projects. (No Pakis, bangladeshi people please) It will be a permanent job as long as you want ! We will pay you 50 Rs for 250 to 299 words as per your quality. which may be increased...
Hi, We are a mobile game company who is growing rapidly and looking to hire suitable talent to join our company. We are creating mobile games on IOS at rapid fast rate and currently we are doing more than 30 games a month and we plan to double our productivity...
I need someone to build small sites for me. I will load up the articles and you just need to design the sites layout and add my adsense in to the banner spots. This is a long term job and I will need to have 40-50 sites built and if your good enough I will hire you to manage these sites...
Hello All, I am a real estate agent in New York City. I would like to start a monthly newsletter to send to the people on my email list. I need someone to design template for the newsletter and also write the content...