Develop a matlab GUI that tracks hand/object position using a USB camera pointing down on a table top surface.
The game will consist of a series of games. Each game will have multiple trials.
The computer will tell the user to make a motion on the table top. The software will monitor and record the position (x,y,z) and estimate the velocity of the arm, wrist, hand, or fingers during the trial. A reward signal will be given if the user completes the movment within "n" seconds. Failure to complete the movement within 15 seconds will be scored as a miss. The x,y, and z positions should be recorded at a minimum rate of 5 Hz for each trial. The software should estimate the z-axis position using geometric data. The software should monitor the x and y position of the object, the object can be marked
1) The software should prompt the user to move their hand or object to targets on the table.
2) These targets can be shapes or colors on a mat on the table.
3) The object and hand can be marked with a sticker or other simple method.
4) The reward can be a pleasant sound or picture.
1) The software should ask the patient to lift the object "x" inches off the table.
2) Reward patient if they lift the object to the height within 15 seconds.
1) The software should ask the user to lift an object off the table and move it to a target.
2) Target is one of the targets in game 1 or off one of the edges of the mat on the table or a small shelf
3) Reward the user if they both lift the object and move it off the mat surface or onto the shelf.
4) Ask them to recenter the object at the end of each trial.
1) The software should ask the user to use their hand to rotate an object on the table
2) Use a marker on top of the object to measure rotation of the object.
3) Software should measure angular velocity of the rotating object.
1) The software should ask the user to use their rotate their wrist.
2) The software should estimate the angular rotation of the wrist.
3) The software should discriminate between rotation of the object in the hand and rotation of the wrist.
4) Reward wrist rotation not rotation only.
1) The software should ask the user to open and close their hand.
2) The software should estimate the distance between the thumb and any of the fingers.
3) The software should reward opening of the hand.
1) The software should ask the user to touch their index finger to their thumb
2) The software should estimate the distance between their finger and thumb
3) Reward when the fingers go from being separated to touching.
Looking for a member of our core team at Polyhedron Games LLC. Only five members will be allowed and we have two at the moment, lead writer/manager and cartographer. This is an investment position of $1000 that can be remitted in one, two, four or five installments...
Hello writers, READ THIS CAREFULLY AS WE WANT A NUMBER OF WRITERS AND THOSE WHO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. We are in search of a number of ACADEMIC writers on: 1. MEDICAL AND HEALTH 2. Technology 3. Project Management 4. English 5. Engineering 6. Finance 7. Thesis/Dissertation Proposal 8. Essay 9...
Writers needed to write on Adult and relationship blog articles. Do not bid if you can not do this. I will pref native speakers or any one that has the language that matches that of the natives ONLY!! Please do not apply if you are not a native English speaker...
Seeking talented writers to write and post short articles on the blog http://www.everythingelderlaw.blogspot.com. Everything Elder Law is a blog that is enjoyed by seniors nationwide. We feature relevant content on any senior-related topics. Please review the posts on our blog...
Im glad that you've showed interest in this opportunity. Let me just tell you a little about my self before we start. I'm only 22, very honest and humble.I earn $3.380+ each week working from home, just by advertising about this Great Company and the Benefits that this company gives you...
translation from English to Chinese or Chinese to English, I was in the Surgical Cardiac for over 40 years, fluent in English and Chinese, both Mandarin and Cantonese
PLEASE STATE YOUR $/ACCEPTED ARTICLE IN BIDDING OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IGNORED Must be familiar with www.myblogguest.com Job will be to write content and post them on to myblogguest.com. There pretty strict on content so nothing less than perfect English will do...
Article Topics: Entrepreneurship, innovation, education, startups. Number of Articles Needed: 1 articles. Words per Article: 250-500 words per article. Delivery Schedule: One time delivery. Optimized for SEO? Yes. Author Credit: Ghostwritten...