Develop a matlab GUI that tracks hand/object position using a USB camera pointing down on a table top surface.
The game will consist of a series of games. Each game will have multiple trials.
The computer will tell the user to make a motion on the table top. The software will monitor and record the position (x,y,z) and estimate the velocity of the arm, wrist, hand, or fingers during the trial. A reward signal will be given if the user completes the movment within "n" seconds. Failure to complete the movement within 15 seconds will be scored as a miss. The x,y, and z positions should be recorded at a minimum rate of 5 Hz for each trial. The software should estimate the z-axis position using geometric data. The software should monitor the x and y position of the object, the object can be marked
1) The software should prompt the user to move their hand or object to targets on the table.
2) These targets can be shapes or colors on a mat on the table.
3) The object and hand can be marked with a sticker or other simple method.
4) The reward can be a pleasant sound or picture.
1) The software should ask the patient to lift the object "x" inches off the table.
2) Reward patient if they lift the object to the height within 15 seconds.
1) The software should ask the user to lift an object off the table and move it to a target.
2) Target is one of the targets in game 1 or off one of the edges of the mat on the table or a small shelf
3) Reward the user if they both lift the object and move it off the mat surface or onto the shelf.
4) Ask them to recenter the object at the end of each trial.
1) The software should ask the user to use their hand to rotate an object on the table
2) Use a marker on top of the object to measure rotation of the object.
3) Software should measure angular velocity of the rotating object.
1) The software should ask the user to use their rotate their wrist.
2) The software should estimate the angular rotation of the wrist.
3) The software should discriminate between rotation of the object in the hand and rotation of the wrist.
4) Reward wrist rotation not rotation only.
1) The software should ask the user to open and close their hand.
2) The software should estimate the distance between the thumb and any of the fingers.
3) The software should reward opening of the hand.
1) The software should ask the user to touch their index finger to their thumb
2) The software should estimate the distance between their finger and thumb
3) Reward when the fingers go from being separated to touching.
Our company is looking for a creative person who can do the following for our graphic design firm. We are running a branding services online and we are getting about 20+ clients per day. We want someone who is good at Adobe Illustrator to help us fulfill our projects...
We are seeking an excellent telemarketing team who can place calls using an automated cloud based dialing system to provide free no obligation information to consumers...
I want to add my company article in Wikipedia...Anyone who have experience of writing/editing article along with required pictures in Wikipedia.Please tell me the rates and experience person who have knowledge in writing original article content. And that article should be approved by wiki admin...
I posted this job earlier today and I need a writer who can complete a technical article for me ASAP. PLEASE IF YOU CANNOT COMPLETE THIS WORK IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS DO NOT WASTE MY TIME...
This job requires a translator to be available from 9am to 5pm monday to friday to attend a messaging service receiving messages in lithuanian and translate them to english and vice versa. you will not be needed full time to work but will need to respond quickly to messages as they are received...
You will be dialing from a list on Callfire as well as direct dials to customers (via Magic Jack for instance). You will be offering $50 dining gift cards as well as $50-$100 Visa gift cards in exchange for a free quote and application of life / health insurance with one of our contracted agents...
We're looking for a talented animator who can create engaging, dynamic, silent 5-to-15-second animated videos. Each one of these instructional animations will show one step in a multi-step process. The illustrations must be clear and easy to follow. A great eye for video composition is impera
If you have experience obtaining and outbound calling for job orders for US companies, we want to talk with you. Must be familiar with scripts, rebuttals and google docs (all provided including dialer)...
We need 10 recipes collections written which you will need to do research about. I will assign you about 50 recipes at a time. Your bid will be based on 10 books of 50 recipes each. NO UP FRONT PAYMENT. You will need to write all types of recipes...