Develop a matlab GUI that tracks hand/object position using a USB camera pointing down on a table top surface.
The game will consist of a series of games. Each game will have multiple trials.
The computer will tell the user to make a motion on the table top. The software will monitor and record the position (x,y,z) and estimate the velocity of the arm, wrist, hand, or fingers during the trial. A reward signal will be given if the user completes the movment within "n" seconds. Failure to complete the movement within 15 seconds will be scored as a miss. The x,y, and z positions should be recorded at a minimum rate of 5 Hz for each trial. The software should estimate the z-axis position using geometric data. The software should monitor the x and y position of the object, the object can be marked
1) The software should prompt the user to move their hand or object to targets on the table.
2) These targets can be shapes or colors on a mat on the table.
3) The object and hand can be marked with a sticker or other simple method.
4) The reward can be a pleasant sound or picture.
1) The software should ask the patient to lift the object "x" inches off the table.
2) Reward patient if they lift the object to the height within 15 seconds.
1) The software should ask the user to lift an object off the table and move it to a target.
2) Target is one of the targets in game 1 or off one of the edges of the mat on the table or a small shelf
3) Reward the user if they both lift the object and move it off the mat surface or onto the shelf.
4) Ask them to recenter the object at the end of each trial.
1) The software should ask the user to use their hand to rotate an object on the table
2) Use a marker on top of the object to measure rotation of the object.
3) Software should measure angular velocity of the rotating object.
1) The software should ask the user to use their rotate their wrist.
2) The software should estimate the angular rotation of the wrist.
3) The software should discriminate between rotation of the object in the hand and rotation of the wrist.
4) Reward wrist rotation not rotation only.
1) The software should ask the user to open and close their hand.
2) The software should estimate the distance between the thumb and any of the fingers.
3) The software should reward opening of the hand.
1) The software should ask the user to touch their index finger to their thumb
2) The software should estimate the distance between their finger and thumb
3) Reward when the fingers go from being separated to touching.
Hello there, I'm looking for a great writer in English to ghost-write technical blog posts related to gaming and programming (based around web development). I'm currently looking to pay on a project basis, where I can provide a topic and purpose of the post, and have you put it into a slee
If you have a Call Center or if you are an Independent Sales Organization, this is your best opportunity to get the BEST earnings and benefits, we offer you an easy process and WEEKLY PAYMENTS... We offer you GUIDES, SCRIPTS, PHONE SYSTEM and all you need to reach success.....
Hello dear Freelancer, Are you interested in getting our new outbound telesales project started? You can earn huge commissions we offer you on all sales you make 10% what is really good as our products are selling like "cut fresh bread"...
Thank you for interested my job. I am looking for a translator. I am Japanese. I would like to translate English to French. Especially, mail. It is short mail. The Budged is $1 per mail. If you can use English and French, it is so easy to translate my mail. I think it takes 3 or 5 minutes to trans
Hello, We are an incubator start-up fund currently seeking traders wishing to become limited partners. We currently have all necessary legal structuring in place, including our LLCs and counsel...
If you have a Call Center or if you are a Sales Organization, this is your best opportunity to get the BEST earnings and benefits, we offer you an easy process and WEEKLY PAYMENTS.....
translation from English to Chinese or Chinese to English, I was in the Surgical Cardiac for over 40 years, fluent in English and Chinese, both Mandarin and Cantonese
Calling all product designers! 3DCreationsystems.com is requesting designers to submit your product design for inclusion in our 3D online marketplace visit 3dcreationsystems.com and designfor3d.com. We will pay a negotiated rate but at minimum $5.00 per item. Plus $1...