Develop a matlab GUI that tracks hand/object position using a USB camera pointing down on a table top surface.
The game will consist of a series of games. Each game will have multiple trials.
The computer will tell the user to make a motion on the table top. The software will monitor and record the position (x,y,z) and estimate the velocity of the arm, wrist, hand, or fingers during the trial. A reward signal will be given if the user completes the movment within "n" seconds. Failure to complete the movement within 15 seconds will be scored as a miss. The x,y, and z positions should be recorded at a minimum rate of 5 Hz for each trial. The software should estimate the z-axis position using geometric data. The software should monitor the x and y position of the object, the object can be marked
1) The software should prompt the user to move their hand or object to targets on the table.
2) These targets can be shapes or colors on a mat on the table.
3) The object and hand can be marked with a sticker or other simple method.
4) The reward can be a pleasant sound or picture.
1) The software should ask the patient to lift the object "x" inches off the table.
2) Reward patient if they lift the object to the height within 15 seconds.
1) The software should ask the user to lift an object off the table and move it to a target.
2) Target is one of the targets in game 1 or off one of the edges of the mat on the table or a small shelf
3) Reward the user if they both lift the object and move it off the mat surface or onto the shelf.
4) Ask them to recenter the object at the end of each trial.
1) The software should ask the user to use their hand to rotate an object on the table
2) Use a marker on top of the object to measure rotation of the object.
3) Software should measure angular velocity of the rotating object.
1) The software should ask the user to use their rotate their wrist.
2) The software should estimate the angular rotation of the wrist.
3) The software should discriminate between rotation of the object in the hand and rotation of the wrist.
4) Reward wrist rotation not rotation only.
1) The software should ask the user to open and close their hand.
2) The software should estimate the distance between the thumb and any of the fingers.
3) The software should reward opening of the hand.
1) The software should ask the user to touch their index finger to their thumb
2) The software should estimate the distance between their finger and thumb
3) Reward when the fingers go from being separated to touching.
Greeting customers who enter the shop check and maintain availability of product from time to time monitor availability of supplies and report out of a stock product assist and help customer in looking and choosing the product they want attend to their needs politely and properly providing .
The full job description is at www.roulettetraining.com/links.pdf If you accept the terms, then follow below instructions: 1. Contact me and explain you understand the requirements. I will hire you and you can begin work...
Lead generation for B2C. Pays $4.50 per lead. We pay the Odesk fee. Pay is weekly. This is an easy campaign. Call people to ask them survey questions about weatherization.
Job Description Please Read This Entire Post: We are hiring experienced home security sales people. Call centers are preferred. We pay up to $1,345.00 per install. Our average install is $37.99 for the monthly monitoring fee and the pay is $400.00 to A rated call centers...
Skilled team or individual required to work long term to create Magazine apps to publish in the iStore and also "port" to android and possibly amazon. PLEASE QUOTE YOUR DESIRED RATE WEEKLY! Must include samples of work and references to be considered. Raises and bonuses to be included
I need someone who can manually rewrite an article and provide 9 versions of it that are at least 80% unique. So, I will have a total of ten version upon completion. I don't only want different versions of individual words, that is what spinning software provides...
We are looking for a team of 20+ hard working lead generators. We want people hungry for money. We will pay you $$$ for leads. Here's what's involved: WE PROVIDE - We will provide you with the list of contacts (name/number/company name/etc...
I am looking for an experienced classified poster who can post 50-100 post per day, per niche Requires Experience of Classifieds posting in TOP USA and Worldwide Classified Websites e.g. CL, Backpage, Kijiji, eBay Classifieds. You must GUARANTEE no FLAGGING and NO GHOSTING of ADS...