Develop a matlab GUI that tracks hand/object position using a USB camera pointing down on a table top surface.
The game will consist of a series of games. Each game will have multiple trials.
The computer will tell the user to make a motion on the table top. The software will monitor and record the position (x,y,z) and estimate the velocity of the arm, wrist, hand, or fingers during the trial. A reward signal will be given if the user completes the movment within "n" seconds. Failure to complete the movement within 15 seconds will be scored as a miss. The x,y, and z positions should be recorded at a minimum rate of 5 Hz for each trial. The software should estimate the z-axis position using geometric data. The software should monitor the x and y position of the object, the object can be marked
1) The software should prompt the user to move their hand or object to targets on the table.
2) These targets can be shapes or colors on a mat on the table.
3) The object and hand can be marked with a sticker or other simple method.
4) The reward can be a pleasant sound or picture.
1) The software should ask the patient to lift the object "x" inches off the table.
2) Reward patient if they lift the object to the height within 15 seconds.
1) The software should ask the user to lift an object off the table and move it to a target.
2) Target is one of the targets in game 1 or off one of the edges of the mat on the table or a small shelf
3) Reward the user if they both lift the object and move it off the mat surface or onto the shelf.
4) Ask them to recenter the object at the end of each trial.
1) The software should ask the user to use their hand to rotate an object on the table
2) Use a marker on top of the object to measure rotation of the object.
3) Software should measure angular velocity of the rotating object.
1) The software should ask the user to use their rotate their wrist.
2) The software should estimate the angular rotation of the wrist.
3) The software should discriminate between rotation of the object in the hand and rotation of the wrist.
4) Reward wrist rotation not rotation only.
1) The software should ask the user to open and close their hand.
2) The software should estimate the distance between the thumb and any of the fingers.
3) The software should reward opening of the hand.
1) The software should ask the user to touch their index finger to their thumb
2) The software should estimate the distance between their finger and thumb
3) Reward when the fingers go from being separated to touching.
There is a new cell phone service that just launched in the US September of 2012. Right now they are paying people for referring others to the company. This is a way to get your foot in the door because they are expanding at such a fast rate...
We are a Manufacture of the Latest Non-Invasive Equipent for Bio-Resonance Analysis, Therapy, Suggestions of Nutrition Supplements, and Remedy Preparation of the Human Body. NOTE: Our Machines are generaly not for Hospitals. They are used most often in Private Practices...
We are hiring for a telesales B2C agent for the utility industry. MUST HAVE A PREDICTIVE DIALER. Average agent should get 3-10 conversions a day or more. Call centers are preferred. We pay the Odesk fee. Pay is $10.00 per conversion. If you are interested answer the following questions: 1..
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS AND RESPONSIBLE ABOUT WORKING ONLINE AS AN ACADEMIC WRITER! THANKS!! We are looking for a lot of good writers to work with us in the long term...
This job opportunity is for young professionals who need part time or full time jobs. The work can be done even at home. We are looking forward to build a great team to rule over the country. As you join the team, we look forward for a long-term relation with you...
Hi! I am an 22 year old real-estate student from Norway and I have an idea for an application for Android/iOS. I do not have a technical backgroud, none experience from making apps, neither do I have the money to invest in this idea...
We are in need of a group of people (preferably an agency as we'll have lots of bulk work) to do application submissions to the different application marketplaces and then do some marketing for those applications...
I'm looking for someone to write compelling, attracting e-mail texts that use open loops for a variety of products and info webpages. Our budget is not fixed at $100 and is negotiable. We also do not have an estimated end time because this will be an ongoing business. We need to send two email
If you have a Call Center or if you are a Sales Organization, this is your best opportunity to get the BEST earnings and benefits, we offer you the easiest program to Market and WEEKLY PAYMENTS.....
We require an agent who can successfully generate leads and close sales for Long-Distance Reiki Sessions provided by a Reiki Master of 20 years (sessions priced at a rate of $60.00 USD per hour with a 1 hour minimum). 10% paid to the Closer on every completed transaction. All applicants must include