Develop a matlab GUI that tracks hand/object position using a USB camera pointing down on a table top surface.
The game will consist of a series of games. Each game will have multiple trials.
The computer will tell the user to make a motion on the table top. The software will monitor and record the position (x,y,z) and estimate the velocity of the arm, wrist, hand, or fingers during the trial. A reward signal will be given if the user completes the movment within "n" seconds. Failure to complete the movement within 15 seconds will be scored as a miss. The x,y, and z positions should be recorded at a minimum rate of 5 Hz for each trial. The software should estimate the z-axis position using geometric data. The software should monitor the x and y position of the object, the object can be marked
1) The software should prompt the user to move their hand or object to targets on the table.
2) These targets can be shapes or colors on a mat on the table.
3) The object and hand can be marked with a sticker or other simple method.
4) The reward can be a pleasant sound or picture.
1) The software should ask the patient to lift the object "x" inches off the table.
2) Reward patient if they lift the object to the height within 15 seconds.
1) The software should ask the user to lift an object off the table and move it to a target.
2) Target is one of the targets in game 1 or off one of the edges of the mat on the table or a small shelf
3) Reward the user if they both lift the object and move it off the mat surface or onto the shelf.
4) Ask them to recenter the object at the end of each trial.
1) The software should ask the user to use their hand to rotate an object on the table
2) Use a marker on top of the object to measure rotation of the object.
3) Software should measure angular velocity of the rotating object.
1) The software should ask the user to use their rotate their wrist.
2) The software should estimate the angular rotation of the wrist.
3) The software should discriminate between rotation of the object in the hand and rotation of the wrist.
4) Reward wrist rotation not rotation only.
1) The software should ask the user to open and close their hand.
2) The software should estimate the distance between the thumb and any of the fingers.
3) The software should reward opening of the hand.
1) The software should ask the user to touch their index finger to their thumb
2) The software should estimate the distance between their finger and thumb
3) Reward when the fingers go from being separated to touching.
Hello writers, READ THIS CAREFULLY AS WE WANT A NUMBER OF WRITERS AND THOSE WHO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. We are in search of a number of ACADEMIC writers on: 1. MEDICAL AND HEALTH 2. Technology 3. Project Management 4. English 5. Engineering 6. Finance 7. Thesis/Dissertation Proposal 8. Essay 9...
I am looking for writers who are truly passionate and perhaps even currently working in the food and wine industry...
I have a excel sheet that uses MS Excel and I want to intergrate on to my website as a database that users can use. I will not pay any upfront. Please tell me you plan for accomplishing this.
I want someone experienced and can written quality like formatted articles. I would like 10 articles written within a 6-8 hours I want to see sample and a speed test online to see your accuracy 200 articles per month I expect.
Armis is a high strategy board game created in the USA for worldwide enjoyment. Armis provides a daily brain workout and is currently played online in 121 countries...
We are interested in using someones experience with affiliate marketing, We are a pest control company looking to offer Cost Per Leads, Cost Per Action and Cost Per Calls. We need someone to run offerings on many affiliate networks and manage them, and train me in the process as well...
Armis is a high strategy board game created in the USA for worldwide enjoyment, it provides a daily brain workout online in over 130 countries...
Use an oscilloscope to measure and determine the inputs and outputs of a single phase AC circuit Measure the input and output of a single phase AC circuit that contains a resistor and capacitor using oscilloscope. Observe and accurately record the voltage across the resistor and reactance...
Hello Providers, We Need 4-5 original articles re-written within 20 hours You are required to submit the first article within 2 hours after being awarded...