Develop a matlab GUI that tracks hand/object position using a USB camera pointing down on a table top surface.
The game will consist of a series of games. Each game will have multiple trials.
The computer will tell the user to make a motion on the table top. The software will monitor and record the position (x,y,z) and estimate the velocity of the arm, wrist, hand, or fingers during the trial. A reward signal will be given if the user completes the movment within "n" seconds. Failure to complete the movement within 15 seconds will be scored as a miss. The x,y, and z positions should be recorded at a minimum rate of 5 Hz for each trial. The software should estimate the z-axis position using geometric data. The software should monitor the x and y position of the object, the object can be marked
1) The software should prompt the user to move their hand or object to targets on the table.
2) These targets can be shapes or colors on a mat on the table.
3) The object and hand can be marked with a sticker or other simple method.
4) The reward can be a pleasant sound or picture.
1) The software should ask the patient to lift the object "x" inches off the table.
2) Reward patient if they lift the object to the height within 15 seconds.
1) The software should ask the user to lift an object off the table and move it to a target.
2) Target is one of the targets in game 1 or off one of the edges of the mat on the table or a small shelf
3) Reward the user if they both lift the object and move it off the mat surface or onto the shelf.
4) Ask them to recenter the object at the end of each trial.
1) The software should ask the user to use their hand to rotate an object on the table
2) Use a marker on top of the object to measure rotation of the object.
3) Software should measure angular velocity of the rotating object.
1) The software should ask the user to use their rotate their wrist.
2) The software should estimate the angular rotation of the wrist.
3) The software should discriminate between rotation of the object in the hand and rotation of the wrist.
4) Reward wrist rotation not rotation only.
1) The software should ask the user to open and close their hand.
2) The software should estimate the distance between the thumb and any of the fingers.
3) The software should reward opening of the hand.
1) The software should ask the user to touch their index finger to their thumb
2) The software should estimate the distance between their finger and thumb
3) Reward when the fingers go from being separated to touching.
We have just opened Slovenia and need a dedicated Sales Team Leader to ensure we build fast in this Country. Our products are selling fast around the World and are consumed 75% of the Worlds population on a daily basis...
Hello. I m CEO in eBizzers International Ltd, Uk based company works in Cloud softwares. We produce web based services based on Hosted and ready made softwares in Ecommerce, Booking Engine, Help Desk solutions...
We are looking for a lot of good writers to work with us in the long term...
Hello All, Good day. We are looking for a group of creative writers for different Business related subjects. Quick turn-around time is must. No PLAGIARISM. Please get in touch if your are interested with the rate for every 1k words. Cheers, Alex
Please send me your rate for designing the following on BiznessApps platform- demo app complete app Will pay on fixed rate per demo/complete app, no hourly. Sliders and revisions included in rate, no additional fees to be charged. Must have- excellent communication 24-48 hr turn around time photo
Our company is looking for a creative person who can do the following for our graphic design firm. We are running a branding services online and we are getting about 20+ clients per day. We want someone who is good at Adobe Illustrator to help us fulfill our projects...
NOTE:I ONLY NEED GOOD WRITERS We have a lot of articles need to write everyday. The rate is $2/ 500 words,and $3/700 words. The articles should be finish in 2 hours once you get the topic. your article will be sent to the manager to review. we only pay for good quality articles...
Small biweekly news publication is seeking a graphic designer with solid experience in Adobe products for design of advertising and publication layout...