Develop a matlab GUI that tracks hand/object position using a USB camera pointing down on a table top surface.
The game will consist of a series of games. Each game will have multiple trials.
The computer will tell the user to make a motion on the table top. The software will monitor and record the position (x,y,z) and estimate the velocity of the arm, wrist, hand, or fingers during the trial. A reward signal will be given if the user completes the movment within "n" seconds. Failure to complete the movement within 15 seconds will be scored as a miss. The x,y, and z positions should be recorded at a minimum rate of 5 Hz for each trial. The software should estimate the z-axis position using geometric data. The software should monitor the x and y position of the object, the object can be marked
1) The software should prompt the user to move their hand or object to targets on the table.
2) These targets can be shapes or colors on a mat on the table.
3) The object and hand can be marked with a sticker or other simple method.
4) The reward can be a pleasant sound or picture.
1) The software should ask the patient to lift the object "x" inches off the table.
2) Reward patient if they lift the object to the height within 15 seconds.
1) The software should ask the user to lift an object off the table and move it to a target.
2) Target is one of the targets in game 1 or off one of the edges of the mat on the table or a small shelf
3) Reward the user if they both lift the object and move it off the mat surface or onto the shelf.
4) Ask them to recenter the object at the end of each trial.
1) The software should ask the user to use their hand to rotate an object on the table
2) Use a marker on top of the object to measure rotation of the object.
3) Software should measure angular velocity of the rotating object.
1) The software should ask the user to use their rotate their wrist.
2) The software should estimate the angular rotation of the wrist.
3) The software should discriminate between rotation of the object in the hand and rotation of the wrist.
4) Reward wrist rotation not rotation only.
1) The software should ask the user to open and close their hand.
2) The software should estimate the distance between the thumb and any of the fingers.
3) The software should reward opening of the hand.
1) The software should ask the user to touch their index finger to their thumb
2) The software should estimate the distance between their finger and thumb
3) Reward when the fingers go from being separated to touching.
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST. WE ARE HIRING IMMEDIATELY! We are looking to hire people with US medical supplement appointment setting experience. YOU MUST HAVE A PREDICTIVE DIALER MUST HAVE US SALES EXPERIENCE MUST BE ABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY Pay is $9.00 per lead...
Hello, We are a french-english web agency in Québec, Canada we need good sellers to sell websites we do web design integration, programming and marketing. We want you to find customers and sell them our services....
This is the best sales position ever. For a $4.95 trial you are paid $35. The average is 26 sales per agent per month. Must have a predictive dialer. You pay the Odesk fee. Pay is weekly. We prefer call centers. You must be able to start immediately. Please answer the following questions: 1
Program a html5 app with one button. When you click on the button a random sound will play. The sounds are inside the app - not streaming. The name of the sounds can be named fx sound1, sound2, sound3. I will rename, when I get the code. I have made the design - I only need the code.
Dear Sir, Your are interested to get started with us a lucrative new telesales project? We offer you a fixed 10% commission on all sales independent from the volume! You do pure B2B + B2C outbound marketing for all branches as well end customers are potential new customers...
Brand new wordpress site, recently completed in need of experienced SEO person or team to work atleast 20 hours per week on this new site. www.palmbeachrealestatepros...
YourSales is looking for freelance sales professionals worldwide for a range of missions we carry out for clients...
Thank you for interested my job. I am looking for a translator. I am Japanese. I would like to translate English to French. Especially, mail. It is short mail. The Budged is $1 per mail. If you can use English and French, it is so easy to translate my mail. I think it takes 3 or 5 minutes to trans
I'm looking for a sales & marketing company to completely take control of my on-line baby carrier business due to other businesses interests I need to focus on. This would require SMM & SEO research and implementation along with fielding customer questions & concerns. All I want to