Develop a matlab GUI that tracks hand/object position using a USB camera pointing down on a table top surface.
The game will consist of a series of games. Each game will have multiple trials.
The computer will tell the user to make a motion on the table top. The software will monitor and record the position (x,y,z) and estimate the velocity of the arm, wrist, hand, or fingers during the trial. A reward signal will be given if the user completes the movment within "n" seconds. Failure to complete the movement within 15 seconds will be scored as a miss. The x,y, and z positions should be recorded at a minimum rate of 5 Hz for each trial. The software should estimate the z-axis position using geometric data. The software should monitor the x and y position of the object, the object can be marked
1) The software should prompt the user to move their hand or object to targets on the table.
2) These targets can be shapes or colors on a mat on the table.
3) The object and hand can be marked with a sticker or other simple method.
4) The reward can be a pleasant sound or picture.
1) The software should ask the patient to lift the object "x" inches off the table.
2) Reward patient if they lift the object to the height within 15 seconds.
1) The software should ask the user to lift an object off the table and move it to a target.
2) Target is one of the targets in game 1 or off one of the edges of the mat on the table or a small shelf
3) Reward the user if they both lift the object and move it off the mat surface or onto the shelf.
4) Ask them to recenter the object at the end of each trial.
1) The software should ask the user to use their hand to rotate an object on the table
2) Use a marker on top of the object to measure rotation of the object.
3) Software should measure angular velocity of the rotating object.
1) The software should ask the user to use their rotate their wrist.
2) The software should estimate the angular rotation of the wrist.
3) The software should discriminate between rotation of the object in the hand and rotation of the wrist.
4) Reward wrist rotation not rotation only.
1) The software should ask the user to open and close their hand.
2) The software should estimate the distance between the thumb and any of the fingers.
3) The software should reward opening of the hand.
1) The software should ask the user to touch their index finger to their thumb
2) The software should estimate the distance between their finger and thumb
3) Reward when the fingers go from being separated to touching.
This is a project where there is training and long term job opportunities involved. Joining us will give you the opportunity to learn about SEO, eCommerce, and how to use our shopping cart software. Our aim is to train you on the use of our software and to make you an eCommerce SEO expert...
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST. WE ARE HIRING IMMEDIATELY! We are looking to hire people with US medical supplement appointment setting experience. YOU MUST HAVE A PREDICTIVE DIALER MUST HAVE US SALES EXPERIENCE MUST BE ABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY Pay is $9.00 per lead...
If you have a Call Center or if you are an Independent Telemarketing Agent, this is your best opportunity to get the HIGHER commissions and the Best Benefits...for INBOUND or OUTBOUND Campaigns, we offer you an easy process and WEEKLY PAYMENTS to your Company.....
We are hiring merchant service appt setters/lead generators with EXPERIENCE. WE PREFER CALL CENTERS. If you are interested contact me immediately. B2B calling. We pay the Odesk Fee. We pay weekly. We pay NO upfront fees. Pay is $11.25 per lead AND $11.25 per appt for the same lead AND $22...
We are hiring for a telesales B2C agent for the utility industry. MUST HAVE A PREDICTIVE DIALER. Average agent should get 3-10 conversions a day or more. Call centers are preferred. We pay the Odesk fee. Pay is $10.00 per conversion. If you are interested answer the following questions: 1..
Hello there, I'm looking for a great writer in English to ghost-write technical blog posts related to gaming and programming (based around web development). I'm currently looking to pay on a project basis, where I can provide a topic and purpose of the post, and have you put it into a slee
I'm looking for people to write long term for a new history & literature magazine. Pay is $5 per article. 500 - 2000 words per article. Minimum 10 and maximum 100 articles per month are required (up to you.) You must be able to write on a broad range of history and literature related topics
We need someone with knowledge and experience to build our e-mail lists. We have 1100+ products and for each product we need several strategies to get people on our e-mail lists. We also have several strategies ourself and we need to discuss them so that you can start using these too...
We are looking for a team of 20+ hard working lead generators. We want people hungry for money. We will pay you $$$ for leads. Here's what's involved: WE PROVIDE - We will provide you with the list of contacts (name/number/company name/etc...
We are a local mobile marketing company looking for professionals who are serious about making money. With the use of smartphones rising at a record pace, small businesses/restaurants need to have a website that works on a BlackBerry, iPhone or Android device...