Develop a matlab GUI that tracks hand/object position using a USB camera pointing down on a table top surface.
The game will consist of a series of games. Each game will have multiple trials.
The computer will tell the user to make a motion on the table top. The software will monitor and record the position (x,y,z) and estimate the velocity of the arm, wrist, hand, or fingers during the trial. A reward signal will be given if the user completes the movment within "n" seconds. Failure to complete the movement within 15 seconds will be scored as a miss. The x,y, and z positions should be recorded at a minimum rate of 5 Hz for each trial. The software should estimate the z-axis position using geometric data. The software should monitor the x and y position of the object, the object can be marked
1) The software should prompt the user to move their hand or object to targets on the table.
2) These targets can be shapes or colors on a mat on the table.
3) The object and hand can be marked with a sticker or other simple method.
4) The reward can be a pleasant sound or picture.
1) The software should ask the patient to lift the object "x" inches off the table.
2) Reward patient if they lift the object to the height within 15 seconds.
1) The software should ask the user to lift an object off the table and move it to a target.
2) Target is one of the targets in game 1 or off one of the edges of the mat on the table or a small shelf
3) Reward the user if they both lift the object and move it off the mat surface or onto the shelf.
4) Ask them to recenter the object at the end of each trial.
1) The software should ask the user to use their hand to rotate an object on the table
2) Use a marker on top of the object to measure rotation of the object.
3) Software should measure angular velocity of the rotating object.
1) The software should ask the user to use their rotate their wrist.
2) The software should estimate the angular rotation of the wrist.
3) The software should discriminate between rotation of the object in the hand and rotation of the wrist.
4) Reward wrist rotation not rotation only.
1) The software should ask the user to open and close their hand.
2) The software should estimate the distance between the thumb and any of the fingers.
3) The software should reward opening of the hand.
1) The software should ask the user to touch their index finger to their thumb
2) The software should estimate the distance between their finger and thumb
3) Reward when the fingers go from being separated to touching.
If you have a Call Center or if you are an Independent Telemarketing Agent, this is your best opportunity to get the HIGHER commissions and the Best Benefits...for INBOUND or OUTBOUND Campaigns, we offer you an easy process and WEEKLY PAYMENTS to your Company.....
We are hiring an interviewer with call center recruiting experience to start immediately. Must have experience in interviewing and selecting excellent candidates for us to consider for hire. Must have computer. Must have internet. Must have Skype. Must have recruiting or brokering experience...
I am looking for writers that can work side by side with me to complete several blog posts. I have an endless stream of assignments that need to be rewritten. I would like the assistance of a writer that can team up with me during work hours to rewrite blog content...
I'm looking for someone very creative who can think outside of the box and finish assignments quickly. I need someone who can work quickly and create PSD designs like: http://themeforest...
Thank you for interested my job. I am looking for a translator. I am Japanese. I would like to translate English to French. Especially, mail. It is short mail. The Budged is $1 per mail. If you can use English and French, it is so easy to translate my mail. I think it takes 3 or 5 minutes to trans
Im glad that you've showed interest in this opportunity. Let me just tell you a little about my self before we start. I'm only 22, very honest and humble.I earn $3.380+ each week working from home, just by advertising about this Great Company and the Benefits that this company gives you...
Looking for 11 qualified appointment setters. Must be reliable and have business to business sales experience. Pay is based on performance so you have to be dedicated to your work. Job pays $ 8 per appointment that is set and kept by the client. Our current appointment setts are averaging 35+ appoin
I'm looking for people to write long term for a new history & literature magazine. Pay is $5 per article. 500 - 2000 words per article. Minimum 10 and maximum 100 articles per month are required (up to you.) You must be able to write on a broad range of history and literature related topics
Article Topics: Entrepreneurship, innovation, education, startups. Number of Articles Needed: 2 articles. Words per Article: 250-500 words per article. Delivery Schedule: 2 per week. Optimized for SEO? No. Author Credit: Ghostwritten. Target Audience: Sophisticated entrepreneurs and investors...
If you have a Call Center or if you are a Sales Organization, this is your best opportunity to get the BEST earnings and benefits, we offer you an easy process and WEEKLY PAYMENTS.....