Develop a matlab GUI that tracks hand/object position using a USB camera pointing down on a table top surface.
The game will consist of a series of games. Each game will have multiple trials.
The computer will tell the user to make a motion on the table top. The software will monitor and record the position (x,y,z) and estimate the velocity of the arm, wrist, hand, or fingers during the trial. A reward signal will be given if the user completes the movment within "n" seconds. Failure to complete the movement within 15 seconds will be scored as a miss. The x,y, and z positions should be recorded at a minimum rate of 5 Hz for each trial. The software should estimate the z-axis position using geometric data. The software should monitor the x and y position of the object, the object can be marked
1) The software should prompt the user to move their hand or object to targets on the table.
2) These targets can be shapes or colors on a mat on the table.
3) The object and hand can be marked with a sticker or other simple method.
4) The reward can be a pleasant sound or picture.
1) The software should ask the patient to lift the object "x" inches off the table.
2) Reward patient if they lift the object to the height within 15 seconds.
1) The software should ask the user to lift an object off the table and move it to a target.
2) Target is one of the targets in game 1 or off one of the edges of the mat on the table or a small shelf
3) Reward the user if they both lift the object and move it off the mat surface or onto the shelf.
4) Ask them to recenter the object at the end of each trial.
1) The software should ask the user to use their hand to rotate an object on the table
2) Use a marker on top of the object to measure rotation of the object.
3) Software should measure angular velocity of the rotating object.
1) The software should ask the user to use their rotate their wrist.
2) The software should estimate the angular rotation of the wrist.
3) The software should discriminate between rotation of the object in the hand and rotation of the wrist.
4) Reward wrist rotation not rotation only.
1) The software should ask the user to open and close their hand.
2) The software should estimate the distance between the thumb and any of the fingers.
3) The software should reward opening of the hand.
1) The software should ask the user to touch their index finger to their thumb
2) The software should estimate the distance between their finger and thumb
3) Reward when the fingers go from being separated to touching.
If you are interested and have B2B calling experience contact me immediately. Answer the following questions in your reply: 1. Are you an individual or call centers? 2. Do you have a predictive dialer? 3. Do you have B2B calling experience? Have a blessed day.
Need Several Sales Reps To Contact Local Businesses & Market WHAT WE DO... We offer businesses an AUTOMATED System unlike any other. This is very important because most business owners are busy and want things done for them...
I want someone who can apply to several jobs from multiple profiles of me using my id and password. This is a very simple job which only requires good English. Payment will be commission based. The contractor will receive 10% commission of every successful job I can get...
PLEASE STATE YOUR $/ACCEPTED ARTICLE IN BIDDING OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IGNORED Must be familiar with www.myblogguest.com Job will be to write content and post them on to myblogguest.com. There pretty strict on content so nothing less than perfect English will do...
I want someone who can apply to several jobs from multiple profiles of me using my id and password. This is a very simple job which only requires good English. Bid with your rate for writing 50 cover letters. NO UPFRONT PAYMENT...
Article Topics: Entrepreneurship, innovation, education, startups. Number of Articles Needed: 2 articles. Words per Article: 250-500 words per article. Delivery Schedule: 2 per week. Optimized for SEO? No. Author Credit: Ghostwritten. Target Audience: Sophisticated entrepreneurs and investors...
Hi There, This is an on going long term job. You are going to supply 6 articles in one day, 3- 5 days a week or more depending on your availability. This can be negotiable. I will supply the daily task and their guidelines...
Do you have a developer account at iTunes, Google Play, and Windows? Do you want to partner with a new startup application design service and earn money to help us get our users applications uploaded to these marketplaces? Then we need you! Our users generally don't have time to set up user..
Requirements: *Skype with US phone number and US (unlimited) subscription (or similar) *Good mic and no background noise *Slight or no accent *Great english Preferences: *Have sold lead generation services before If you don't meet the requirements, don't apply because you won't get the