Develop a matlab GUI that tracks hand/object position using a USB camera pointing down on a table top surface.
The game will consist of a series of games. Each game will have multiple trials.
The computer will tell the user to make a motion on the table top. The software will monitor and record the position (x,y,z) and estimate the velocity of the arm, wrist, hand, or fingers during the trial. A reward signal will be given if the user completes the movment within "n" seconds. Failure to complete the movement within 15 seconds will be scored as a miss. The x,y, and z positions should be recorded at a minimum rate of 5 Hz for each trial. The software should estimate the z-axis position using geometric data. The software should monitor the x and y position of the object, the object can be marked
1) The software should prompt the user to move their hand or object to targets on the table.
2) These targets can be shapes or colors on a mat on the table.
3) The object and hand can be marked with a sticker or other simple method.
4) The reward can be a pleasant sound or picture.
1) The software should ask the patient to lift the object "x" inches off the table.
2) Reward patient if they lift the object to the height within 15 seconds.
1) The software should ask the user to lift an object off the table and move it to a target.
2) Target is one of the targets in game 1 or off one of the edges of the mat on the table or a small shelf
3) Reward the user if they both lift the object and move it off the mat surface or onto the shelf.
4) Ask them to recenter the object at the end of each trial.
1) The software should ask the user to use their hand to rotate an object on the table
2) Use a marker on top of the object to measure rotation of the object.
3) Software should measure angular velocity of the rotating object.
1) The software should ask the user to use their rotate their wrist.
2) The software should estimate the angular rotation of the wrist.
3) The software should discriminate between rotation of the object in the hand and rotation of the wrist.
4) Reward wrist rotation not rotation only.
1) The software should ask the user to open and close their hand.
2) The software should estimate the distance between the thumb and any of the fingers.
3) The software should reward opening of the hand.
1) The software should ask the user to touch their index finger to their thumb
2) The software should estimate the distance between their finger and thumb
3) Reward when the fingers go from being separated to touching.
If you have merchant service appointment setting experience (call centers are preferred) and you must be able to start immediately (with in 48 hours) this may be the position for you. We pay $22.50 per appointment plus bonuses of $22.50-$67.00 . We do not pay hourly. We do not pay upfront fees...
I need a writer who can write on various topics. Details will provide after selection. No negotiation in case of quality and deadline. Write your proposed rate for a 500 words article at the top of your application.
The full job description is at www.roulettetraining.com/links.pdf If you accept the terms, then follow below instructions: 1. Contact me and explain you understand the requirements. I will hire you and you can begin work...
Hello All, We are looking for few creative writers to work in the education industry. Turnaround time should be very quick and you have to be committed to your job. Excellent bonus is available for the right candidate. If you are interested please get in touch and let me know your service charge
If you had to make a tool for someone before, or have a tool that can help with likes shares automated concepts or anything that can help me with growing fan pages or twitter accounts.
PLEASE READ THE JOB REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE REPLYING THANK YOU. I want to work with an English speaking contractor or company who has an existing database of Australian residents. The mission is to ask and establish if they are interested in a range of Insurance products, i...
hi, I need a super awesome keyword researcher to write description and provide meta-data (100 characters keywords) for my apps in Itunes store. I prefer someone who has ASO (app store optimization) knowledge. If you haven't done this before, please do not apply...
We are looking for experienced sales people who know how to talk to businesses and sell things to them (like services). We are selling free website where the only cost to the customer is hosting and maintenance charges of Rs. 3000 every 6 months. We want sales people who can bring sales to us...
Pay Per Word: 0.004 Cents Pay Frequency: Every Friday Work Schedule: Mon - Fri (Extra Pay for Weekends) 2 - 3 Articles Daily Must be able to finish assignments on a daily basis. Must have great grammar, English and vocabulary skills. Apply with samples, only need one person for this Job.
I am looking for an experienced classified poster who can post 50-100 post per day, per niche Requires Experience of Classifieds posting in TOP USA and Worldwide Classified Websites e.g. CL, Backpage, Kijiji, eBay Classifieds. You must GUARANTEE no FLAGGING and NO GHOSTING of ADS...