Develop a matlab GUI that tracks hand/object position using a USB camera pointing down on a table top surface.
The game will consist of a series of games. Each game will have multiple trials.
The computer will tell the user to make a motion on the table top. The software will monitor and record the position (x,y,z) and estimate the velocity of the arm, wrist, hand, or fingers during the trial. A reward signal will be given if the user completes the movment within "n" seconds. Failure to complete the movement within 15 seconds will be scored as a miss. The x,y, and z positions should be recorded at a minimum rate of 5 Hz for each trial. The software should estimate the z-axis position using geometric data. The software should monitor the x and y position of the object, the object can be marked
1) The software should prompt the user to move their hand or object to targets on the table.
2) These targets can be shapes or colors on a mat on the table.
3) The object and hand can be marked with a sticker or other simple method.
4) The reward can be a pleasant sound or picture.
1) The software should ask the patient to lift the object "x" inches off the table.
2) Reward patient if they lift the object to the height within 15 seconds.
1) The software should ask the user to lift an object off the table and move it to a target.
2) Target is one of the targets in game 1 or off one of the edges of the mat on the table or a small shelf
3) Reward the user if they both lift the object and move it off the mat surface or onto the shelf.
4) Ask them to recenter the object at the end of each trial.
1) The software should ask the user to use their hand to rotate an object on the table
2) Use a marker on top of the object to measure rotation of the object.
3) Software should measure angular velocity of the rotating object.
1) The software should ask the user to use their rotate their wrist.
2) The software should estimate the angular rotation of the wrist.
3) The software should discriminate between rotation of the object in the hand and rotation of the wrist.
4) Reward wrist rotation not rotation only.
1) The software should ask the user to open and close their hand.
2) The software should estimate the distance between the thumb and any of the fingers.
3) The software should reward opening of the hand.
1) The software should ask the user to touch their index finger to their thumb
2) The software should estimate the distance between their finger and thumb
3) Reward when the fingers go from being separated to touching.
Would you like to be at the beginning of the the Next Major Shift in the Wellness industry? The Alkaline Movement is launching now in Europe as well. Become a part the the alkaline generation! We are the US alkaline company expanding to Europe now...
We will be the #1 resource for summary content! We need plot summaries for each of our partner sites: Anime Plot Summaries (http://animeplotsummaries.blogspot.com/) Comic Book Summaries (http://comicbooksummaries.blogspot.com/) Fiction Plot Summaries (http://fictionplotsummaries.blogspot...
NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS ONLY: Small PR company seeking professional press release writers to help fulfill client orders. Must have strong grammar skills and understand the differences between press releases and other types of copy...
A U.S based construction e-marketplace, is looking for dedicated sales and marketing people. Our network consists of Contractors, Suppliers and Manufacturer. We would like to add international Suppliers and Manufacturers...
For this job, LBO Mobile searches for Sales People who can sell mobile sites to small local businesses. We offer both Pre-made mobile sites and Custom Design. As an ambitious and serious company, we need YOU in order to grow...
I need a full time writer Who can handle approx. 3000 - 5000 words per day Rate $0.20 per 100 words Can work 6 days a week Must be online for 6 - 8 hours or at least reply my email within an hour.
ONLY NEED ONE WRITER, WILL BE HIRED TODAY Pay is 0.004 Cents Per Word 0.005 Cents Per Word for Sat, Sun (optional) Mon - Fri Paid every Friday. Must be able to deliver 2 - 3 articles a day. Work must be original. APPLY WITH SAMPLES
We are posting another job to see what offers we get to try to sort out freelancers for future seo work for years to come. I have the site www.clearlyinternet.com that I would like to hire a company to do pay for performance seo on it...
Information Technology Tools that will improve on major processes; determine revenue allocation formula, monitor remittance of revenue into the Federation Account and revenue allocation to Federal, State & Local Governments. More detail in attached document. If you need more detail, let me kno