Develop a matlab GUI that tracks hand/object position using a USB camera pointing down on a table top surface.
The game will consist of a series of games. Each game will have multiple trials.
The computer will tell the user to make a motion on the table top. The software will monitor and record the position (x,y,z) and estimate the velocity of the arm, wrist, hand, or fingers during the trial. A reward signal will be given if the user completes the movment within "n" seconds. Failure to complete the movement within 15 seconds will be scored as a miss. The x,y, and z positions should be recorded at a minimum rate of 5 Hz for each trial. The software should estimate the z-axis position using geometric data. The software should monitor the x and y position of the object, the object can be marked
1) The software should prompt the user to move their hand or object to targets on the table.
2) These targets can be shapes or colors on a mat on the table.
3) The object and hand can be marked with a sticker or other simple method.
4) The reward can be a pleasant sound or picture.
1) The software should ask the patient to lift the object "x" inches off the table.
2) Reward patient if they lift the object to the height within 15 seconds.
1) The software should ask the user to lift an object off the table and move it to a target.
2) Target is one of the targets in game 1 or off one of the edges of the mat on the table or a small shelf
3) Reward the user if they both lift the object and move it off the mat surface or onto the shelf.
4) Ask them to recenter the object at the end of each trial.
1) The software should ask the user to use their hand to rotate an object on the table
2) Use a marker on top of the object to measure rotation of the object.
3) Software should measure angular velocity of the rotating object.
1) The software should ask the user to use their rotate their wrist.
2) The software should estimate the angular rotation of the wrist.
3) The software should discriminate between rotation of the object in the hand and rotation of the wrist.
4) Reward wrist rotation not rotation only.
1) The software should ask the user to open and close their hand.
2) The software should estimate the distance between the thumb and any of the fingers.
3) The software should reward opening of the hand.
1) The software should ask the user to touch their index finger to their thumb
2) The software should estimate the distance between their finger and thumb
3) Reward when the fingers go from being separated to touching.
Hello writers, READ THIS CAREFULLY AS WE WANT A NUMBER OF WRITERS AND THOSE WHO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. We are in search of a number of ACADEMIC writers on: 1. MEDICAL AND HEALTH 2. Technology 3. Project Management 4. English 5. Engineering 6. Finance 7. Thesis/Dissertation Proposal 8. Essay 9...
We are hiring merchant service appt setters/lead generators with EXPERIENCE. We are only looking to experienced and proven merchant service appt setters. WE PREFER CALL CENTERS. If you are interested contact me immediately. Must have a predictive dialer. B2B calling. We pay the Odesk Fee...
Program a html5 app with one button. When you click on the button a random sound will play. The sounds are inside the app - not streaming. The name of the sounds can be named fx sound1, sound2, sound3. I will rename, when I get the code. I have made the design - I only need the code.
Addiemall is a Internet Marketing Concern Based in India and soon in USA providing various advertising services like Pay per click,SEO,Email Marketing,Facebook Advertising and Social Media management for aspiring businesses,Corporate concerns and women entrepreneurs at affordable prices...
I have a bi-weekly (26x/year) mugshot newspaper Looking for a graphic designer to take over for the designer leaving Duties include: Manually scraping/saving new mugshots as they are posted to the web...
Hello there, I'm looking for a great writer in English to ghost-write technical blog posts related to gaming and programming (based around web development). I'm currently looking to pay on a project basis, where I can provide a topic and purpose of the post, and have you put it into a slee
I want to partner with some one who can run a global website that asks expatriates (and in some countries locals) if they are interested in financial products, life insurance, savings plans, pensions, investments etc...
Armis is a high strategy board game created in the USA for worldwide enjoyment. Armis provides a daily brain workout and is currently played online in 121 countries...
If you have a Call Center or if you are a Sales Organization, this is your best opportunity to get the BEST earnings and benefits, we offer you the easiest program to Market and WEEKLY PAYMENTS.....