Website Build Outline:
1. Install WordPress platform
2. Choose theme with black/white coloration; grey or grey-blue accent
3. Above header, links to Facebook, Twitter, and RSS and other share buttons
4. Create header (left side logo; right side headshot) (Have logo/headshot)
a. "Bullseye Theory Coaching and Training" sub head; Aetna JY Newstyle, 32; centered
b. "Be Exactly Who You Were Meant To Be" sub head; Aetna JY Newstyle, 24; align left; black, grey-blue bkg
5. Main navigation with dropdown menus for sub-pages:
b. Life & Business Coaching
c. Teen Trainings
d. About Us
e. Bullseye Theory Blog
6. Contact information, including social media page addresses
7. Social sharing buttons to be duplicated above footer
8. Footer links to duplicate main navigation
9. Top right side widget: Recent blog posts
10. Optin boxes for name and email address below video box; Verdana, 16; align left of boxes
11. Submit button centered; white with black lettering; Verdana 16.
12. Top center widget
a. "Get 5 Steps to Personal Mastery Here!" hyperlink to YouTube video; Verdana, 24. (Video to be provided)
13. Top left widget:
a. Image of ebook
b. Text "Bullseye Theory"; Verdana, 24, centered beneath image
c. Optin box to match 11 & 12 above
14. Content container (under top widgets):
a. Table right: Newsletter with optin box as 11 & 12 above.
b. Table left:
i. Tired of Failure? Ready for Success?" Box from the existing Home Page on the Vista Print site.
c. To the Right: "Be Exactly Who You Were Meant To Be" radio interview
15. Life & Business coaching page:
a. Copy from original website to be duplicated up to "Coaching Rates."
i. Guide to Choosing Your Life Coach (Landing page with optin box)
ii. Coaching Programs with 6 PayPal buttons (Copied from existing site - Bullseye Coaching and Training Services & Rates only)
iii. Testimonials (copied from existing page)
iv. Resources (to be provided)
16. Teen Trainings page: copied over from original
a. "Resources" sub page to be added later
17. About Us page: copy "Personnel" page from the existing site.
a. Sub-Page titled "More About Joe Palmer"
i. Copy of Music Page from existing site.
ii. "Contact Us" information from the existing site can be copied to the bottom of this page. (May be a separate page for search purposes and usability; can create contact form, if desired with messages delivered to personal inbox.)
18. Bullseye Theory Blog ( to contain regular updating postings)
a. 6-10 posts visible on front page of blog
b. Pinging is automatic: Will update ping list to most important sites