We are trying to set up a team in a virtual contact center environment for supporting our large deployment of Elastix UCS servers. We have over 100 servers deployed at customer sites throughout the state of Texas with most of our clients located in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX.
We are looking for skilled individuals who know how to use Elastix, Asterisk, Linux, and the likes of of MySQL, PHP, Ajax, XML, and other web programming languages.
Contractor experience needed for this job:
1. make a CD from an ISO image file.
2. perform basic Linux administration through the CLI
3. Understand voip protocols to a basic level: SIP and IAX2
4. Know what and how to configure a basic dialplan in Asterisk.
5. Know how to configure Asterisk and DAHDI from a basic functional standpoint
6. know how to use Free PBX (the official Asterisk GUI)
7. Understand how to configure an Elastix UCS through the GUI
I will need you to be available during US Central Standard Time business hours for the discussions with me as well as well as work during those same hours.
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your background in Asterisk, Linux, VoIP, and how much time you've spent in working with Open Source Telephony
2. Your interest networks and voip and how much time you currently spend in the lab to build your experience
In addition, please submit a portfolio of your work with particular emphasis on transferable skills to Asterisk, Free PBX, and Elastix.
About the company
We are a startup IT consulting company that is focused on a stack of Open Source Software (Open ERP, Joomla, and Elastix UCS). Our business model is to provide the business community with a viable alternative to proprietary solutions that are both inexpensive and easier to support.