We need someone who is fluent in English (written and spoken) to help us review software and write reviews for that software.
We'll be giving you 10 different software programs to use and then review. The 10 programs can be found in the spreadsheet below:
- You'll be required to sign up for trials (no credit card necessary) for each software program
- You'll need to spend extensive time in each software program to evaluate features, what you like/don't like, how good the software is, whether it has bugs or not, etc.
- You'll need to come up with a list of features you're looking for in each software program and then send it to me. We'll then collaborate to make sure you're reviewing the most important features. We'll use the same specification checks for each software program so your job will be easier.
- You'll likely spend 1 to 2 hours in each software program, and then you'll spend another 2 to 3 hours writing up a very detailed product review, similar to the one found here:
- The product reviews should also have numerous screenshots to illustrate the points you're making in the review.
- You must be 100% fluent in written and spoken English
- You must be able to complete this with little supervision. If you don't understand the above specifications then please ask before we get started.
- We'll ask that you deliver all ten reviews within 10 days of finalizing the review criteria
- Your review content needs to be 100% unique - no copying of other content whatsoever. We'll run your content through copyscape and other duplicate content checking software to verify it is unique.
When applying for this position, please answer the following questions so I know you've read this posting in full. If you don't answer these you will not be considered.
1. What is the most enjoyable software you've ever used? Why? Please answer in two paragraphs, between 150 and 250 words total.
2. Why do you think you'll be a good candidate for this job?
Seeking a blog writer to write blogs, will be happy with 1 a week but there is opportunity to do more. Blog will be focusing on ladies fashion - primarily corsets and lingerie - more details supplied upon commencement. Wanting to pay $2 a blog - blogs to be 300+ words...
I have three wordpress websites that I need a full-time employee to do all of my online marketing and content creation. The three websites are www.KarinaHarris.com, www.KarinaSecrets.com, www.CueMe...
No agencies! I want one full-time employee for long-term from the Philippines only. I have three wordpress websites that I need a full-time employee to do all of my online marketing and content creation. The three websites are www.KarinaHarris.com, www.KarinaSecrets.com, www.CueMe...
Hello writers, READ THIS CAREFULLY AS WE WANT A NUMBER OF WRITERS AND THOSE WHO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. We are in search of a number of ACADEMIC writers on: 1. MEDICAL AND HEALTH 2. Technology 3. Project Management 4. English 5. Engineering 6. Finance 7. Thesis/Dissertation Proposal 8. Essay 9...
The job involves improving people's resumes so that they have a better chance of getting a job themselves! We are looking for dynamic, professional writers who would like to give people the greatest possible chance of getting the job they want...
I'm looking for someone to write compelling, attracting e-mail texts that use open loops for a variety of products and info webpages. Our budget is not fixed at $100 and is negotiable. We also do not have an estimated end time because this will be an ongoing business. We need to send two email
Are you looking for a job that's fun, challenging, enjoyable and also pays you more money the harder you work? If yes, then please read this carefully. Our growing SEO Company has a fantastic job opportunity available for a content writer who can meet certain criteria...
We need 2 blog posts per week pertaining to oil paintings, artists, art styles, etc... These will need to be filled with links and keywords which will be supplied to you. The blog posts will be about 3 to 4 paragraphs long. Also, we will need 1 article submission per week...
You will be required to. 1. Post on our social media and generate interest and interaction (Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google +, Twitter) 2. Re-Write articles from another blog to our Wordpress blog so they are 100% unique and copyscape passable...