We need someone who is fluent in English (written and spoken) to help us review software and write reviews for that software.
We'll be giving you 10 different software programs to use and then review. The 10 programs can be found in the spreadsheet below:
- You'll be required to sign up for trials (no credit card necessary) for each software program
- You'll need to spend extensive time in each software program to evaluate features, what you like/don't like, how good the software is, whether it has bugs or not, etc.
- You'll need to come up with a list of features you're looking for in each software program and then send it to me. We'll then collaborate to make sure you're reviewing the most important features. We'll use the same specification checks for each software program so your job will be easier.
- You'll likely spend 1 to 2 hours in each software program, and then you'll spend another 2 to 3 hours writing up a very detailed product review, similar to the one found here:
- The product reviews should also have numerous screenshots to illustrate the points you're making in the review.
- You must be 100% fluent in written and spoken English
- You must be able to complete this with little supervision. If you don't understand the above specifications then please ask before we get started.
- We'll ask that you deliver all ten reviews within 10 days of finalizing the review criteria
- Your review content needs to be 100% unique - no copying of other content whatsoever. We'll run your content through copyscape and other duplicate content checking software to verify it is unique.
When applying for this position, please answer the following questions so I know you've read this posting in full. If you don't answer these you will not be considered.
1. What is the most enjoyable software you've ever used? Why? Please answer in two paragraphs, between 150 and 250 words total.
2. Why do you think you'll be a good candidate for this job?
I am looking for a fabulous writer who is great at reading, writing and research and LOVES it! Is this you? I am looking to add a writer to my team, long term, someone who can write on numerous subjects with authority, passion and personality! The books will be on the short side - depending on...
We are looking for a number of writers (10-15) who can handle bulk work daily to join our team, need to be passionate about writing and can handle any kind of writing work at any given time they are required. English is a plus plus. Must have passed U.S basic skills test as well...
Looking for Website content writers. Types of websites: Dentists Plastic Surgeons HVAC Air Conditioning Vein Treatments Hair Restoration Dermatology These are some of the sites that we have written, and he type of writing you'll be expected to do: http://www.flgreenteam.com/ http://www...
I am looking to add one or two new writers to my team. The projects will vary, but most will be blog posts or articles. Stellar writers may also have opportunities to write press releases or other important content...
Your job will be to collect science news. I give you the web adresses of the sources you can collect the science news from. You do not have to collect news every day - but you can if you want to. You can also collect every week or even every two week...
News (insurance and financia) writing, around 250 words for each piece - Long term. 40 news pieces per 4 weeks (10 per week to be delivered in two batches of five). We'll provide you with the leads. American audience. Must be able to take a test and write a sample of our choosing. Rate is $1.00
Design and develop monthly forums for clients. It will be a health forum where people are doing a detox or healthy nutrition cleanse. It should be a video stream (unstream) in a effort to educate our audience on healthy eating, tips and proper detoxing for different chronic illnesses...
Hello All, I am a real estate agent in New York City. I would like to start a monthly newsletter to send to the people on my email list. I need someone to design template for the newsletter and also write the content...
We are looking for a Social Media Mastermind who will be responsible for plugging our Sponsors on forums, social media platforms and on our private site before, and during a 3-6 week endurance rally from London to Mongolia...