We need someone who is fluent in English (written and spoken) to help us review software and write reviews for that software.
We'll be giving you 10 different software programs to use and then review. The 10 programs can be found in the spreadsheet below:
- You'll be required to sign up for trials (no credit card necessary) for each software program
- You'll need to spend extensive time in each software program to evaluate features, what you like/don't like, how good the software is, whether it has bugs or not, etc.
- You'll need to come up with a list of features you're looking for in each software program and then send it to me. We'll then collaborate to make sure you're reviewing the most important features. We'll use the same specification checks for each software program so your job will be easier.
- You'll likely spend 1 to 2 hours in each software program, and then you'll spend another 2 to 3 hours writing up a very detailed product review, similar to the one found here:
- The product reviews should also have numerous screenshots to illustrate the points you're making in the review.
- You must be 100% fluent in written and spoken English
- You must be able to complete this with little supervision. If you don't understand the above specifications then please ask before we get started.
- We'll ask that you deliver all ten reviews within 10 days of finalizing the review criteria
- Your review content needs to be 100% unique - no copying of other content whatsoever. We'll run your content through copyscape and other duplicate content checking software to verify it is unique.
When applying for this position, please answer the following questions so I know you've read this posting in full. If you don't answer these you will not be considered.
1. What is the most enjoyable software you've ever used? Why? Please answer in two paragraphs, between 150 and 250 words total.
2. Why do you think you'll be a good candidate for this job?
We are looking for a lot of good writers to work with us in the long term...
We are looking to hire professional writers to write professional and unique articles. You need to have excellent writing skills. Preference given to individuals who can work efficiently and on a long term basis. If you can't do, please don't bid. I can pay $1.5 for 500 word article.
Writers needed to write on Adult and relationship blog articles. Do not bid if you can not do this. I will pref native speakers or any one that has the language that matches that of the natives ONLY!! Please do not apply if you are not a native English speaker...
WHAT WE NEED Several writers who love to write arousing erotic short stories (of 5500 - 8000 words) for us on a long term contract. Every story needs a 1-2 paragraph blurb. Stories will need to be from these subcategories: Lesbian, Gangbang, Taboo, Paranormal, BDSM, Dirty Fetishes...
Seeking talented writers to write and post short articles on the blog http://www.everythingelderlaw.blogspot.com. Everything Elder Law is a blog that is enjoyed by seniors nationwide. We feature relevant content on any senior-related topics. Please review the posts on our blog...
Hello there, I'm looking for a great writer in English to ghost-write technical blog posts related to gaming and programming (based around web development). I'm currently looking to pay on a project basis, where I can provide a topic and purpose of the post, and have you put it into a slee
Our company is looking to integrate an excellent copywriter with extensive knowledge and experience in copy-writing to write descriptions about products such as personal care products, perfumes and others...
Dear Sir/Madam, Parkway consulting firm needs mystery shoppers From any where in U.S , as part-time worker. No application fee Required, Applicant must be 18 years and above, must check email 2 -3 times in a day to read updates from us and be honest...
We have 50+ Native English speaking writers on our team right now and we are currently looking for some more writer(s) to add to our team due to the large amount of work we get each day. What you should know about the job: 1. It will last for a very long time, because it's unlimited work. 2..
We need 10 recipes collections written which you will need to do research about. I will assign you about 50 recipes at a time. Your bid will be based on 10 books of 50 recipes each. NO UP FRONT PAYMENT. You will need to write all types of recipes...