We need someone who is fluent in English (written and spoken) to help us review software and write reviews for that software.
We'll be giving you 10 different software programs to use and then review. The 10 programs can be found in the spreadsheet below:
- You'll be required to sign up for trials (no credit card necessary) for each software program
- You'll need to spend extensive time in each software program to evaluate features, what you like/don't like, how good the software is, whether it has bugs or not, etc.
- You'll need to come up with a list of features you're looking for in each software program and then send it to me. We'll then collaborate to make sure you're reviewing the most important features. We'll use the same specification checks for each software program so your job will be easier.
- You'll likely spend 1 to 2 hours in each software program, and then you'll spend another 2 to 3 hours writing up a very detailed product review, similar to the one found here:
- The product reviews should also have numerous screenshots to illustrate the points you're making in the review.
- You must be 100% fluent in written and spoken English
- You must be able to complete this with little supervision. If you don't understand the above specifications then please ask before we get started.
- We'll ask that you deliver all ten reviews within 10 days of finalizing the review criteria
- Your review content needs to be 100% unique - no copying of other content whatsoever. We'll run your content through copyscape and other duplicate content checking software to verify it is unique.
When applying for this position, please answer the following questions so I know you've read this posting in full. If you don't answer these you will not be considered.
1. What is the most enjoyable software you've ever used? Why? Please answer in two paragraphs, between 150 and 250 words total.
2. Why do you think you'll be a good candidate for this job?
Need a recipe writer for a long term basis to ghost write small ebooks (of 35+ recipes). The ebook should contain the following: -35+ original recipes (AMERICAN MEASUREMENTS) You will be assigned specific types of recipes and it will be your job to come up with the recipes...
The full job description is at www.roulettetraining.com/links.pdf If you accept the terms, then follow below instructions: 1. Contact me and explain you understand the requirements. I will hire you and you can begin work...
Hi, We are looking to hire professional writers to write professional and unique articles. You need to have excellent writing skills. Preference given to individuals who can work efficiently and on a long term basis. If you can't do, please don't bid. I can pay $1.5 for 500 word article.
We are paying $10 for 3 articles and we are looking to do this on a long term basis. If you do not read this entire Job Description you will not be considered at all. We are looking for writers that are able to create quality "tutorials" and "how to's" for the following 1...
I am currently opening a publishing company called Trabex Books. I am looking for creative writers who have novels ready to publish. Writers will be required to sign a contract making them an independent contractor prior to publication...
hello, We are interested to know the people who have Spa, beauty, fashion, Canadian site related blog or website. if you have please let us know. You should guaranteed 1 years for each link. depend on site quality. 1-10$.
Looking for Website content writers. Types of websites: Dentists Plastic Surgeons HVAC Air Conditioning Vein Treatments Hair Restoration Dermatology These are some of the sites that we have written, and he type of writing you'll be expected to do: http://www.flgreenteam.com/ http://www...
I want someone who can apply to several jobs from multiple profiles of me using my id and password. This is a very simple job which only requires good English. Bid with your rate for writing 50 cover letters. NO UPFRONT PAYMENT...
NOTE:I ONLY NEED GOOD WRITERS We have a lot of articles need to write everyday. The rate is $2/ 500 words,and $3/700 words. The articles should be finish in 2 hours once you get the topic. your article will be sent to the manager to review. we only pay for good quality articles...