We need someone who is fluent in English (written and spoken) to help us review software and write reviews for that software.
We'll be giving you 10 different software programs to use and then review. The 10 programs can be found in the spreadsheet below:
- You'll be required to sign up for trials (no credit card necessary) for each software program
- You'll need to spend extensive time in each software program to evaluate features, what you like/don't like, how good the software is, whether it has bugs or not, etc.
- You'll need to come up with a list of features you're looking for in each software program and then send it to me. We'll then collaborate to make sure you're reviewing the most important features. We'll use the same specification checks for each software program so your job will be easier.
- You'll likely spend 1 to 2 hours in each software program, and then you'll spend another 2 to 3 hours writing up a very detailed product review, similar to the one found here:
- The product reviews should also have numerous screenshots to illustrate the points you're making in the review.
- You must be 100% fluent in written and spoken English
- You must be able to complete this with little supervision. If you don't understand the above specifications then please ask before we get started.
- We'll ask that you deliver all ten reviews within 10 days of finalizing the review criteria
- Your review content needs to be 100% unique - no copying of other content whatsoever. We'll run your content through copyscape and other duplicate content checking software to verify it is unique.
When applying for this position, please answer the following questions so I know you've read this posting in full. If you don't answer these you will not be considered.
1. What is the most enjoyable software you've ever used? Why? Please answer in two paragraphs, between 150 and 250 words total.
2. Why do you think you'll be a good candidate for this job?
Seeking a blog writer to write blogs, will be happy with 1 a week but there is opportunity to do more. Blog will be focusing on ladies fashion - primarily corsets and lingerie - more details supplied upon commencement. Wanting to pay $2 a blog - blogs to be 300+ words...
Grammarly is looking for a long-term writer for guest posts on the topics of writing, proofreading, and the english language. $15 for 500 words, please provide relevant samples of your work.
No agencies! I want one full-time employee for long-term from the Philippines only. I have three wordpress websites that I need a full-time employee to do all of my online marketing and content creation. The three websites are www.KarinaHarris.com, www.KarinaSecrets.com, www.CueMe...
We are in search of someone with skills to win over contracts. We need to increase our contracts. If you have the skills, please submit your cover letter, state you experiance as well and explain in brief how and what you do to win these contracts over.
********* WHAT WE NEED ************ Several writers that would like to ghostwrite erotic short stories (of 5500 - 8000 words) for us on a long term contract...
I am looking for writers that can work side by side with me to complete several blog posts. I have an endless stream of assignments that need to be rewritten. I would like the assistance of a writer that can team up with me during work hours to rewrite blog content...
Hello there, I'm looking for a great writer in English to ghost-write technical blog posts related to gaming and programming (based around web development). I'm currently looking to pay on a project basis, where I can provide a topic and purpose of the post, and have you put it into a slee
The job involves improving people's resumes so that they have a better chance of getting a job themselves! We are looking for dynamic, professional writers who would like to give people the greatest possible chance of getting the job they want...