We need someone who is fluent in English (written and spoken) to help us review software and write reviews for that software.
We'll be giving you 10 different software programs to use and then review. The 10 programs can be found in the spreadsheet below:
- You'll be required to sign up for trials (no credit card necessary) for each software program
- You'll need to spend extensive time in each software program to evaluate features, what you like/don't like, how good the software is, whether it has bugs or not, etc.
- You'll need to come up with a list of features you're looking for in each software program and then send it to me. We'll then collaborate to make sure you're reviewing the most important features. We'll use the same specification checks for each software program so your job will be easier.
- You'll likely spend 1 to 2 hours in each software program, and then you'll spend another 2 to 3 hours writing up a very detailed product review, similar to the one found here:
- The product reviews should also have numerous screenshots to illustrate the points you're making in the review.
- You must be 100% fluent in written and spoken English
- You must be able to complete this with little supervision. If you don't understand the above specifications then please ask before we get started.
- We'll ask that you deliver all ten reviews within 10 days of finalizing the review criteria
- Your review content needs to be 100% unique - no copying of other content whatsoever. We'll run your content through copyscape and other duplicate content checking software to verify it is unique.
When applying for this position, please answer the following questions so I know you've read this posting in full. If you don't answer these you will not be considered.
1. What is the most enjoyable software you've ever used? Why? Please answer in two paragraphs, between 150 and 250 words total.
2. Why do you think you'll be a good candidate for this job?
Hello, I require someone to put information together that I can gather for you and you'll need to do some extra research to have a look at putting it into course formats. There will be quite a few subjects to write about. It should be around 200 to 300 pages...
I require a content writer for my fitness blog. If you have experience in fitness, that is a plus. I am looking to hire a freelancer with experience in writing and this is a long term job opportunity. I am looking for a writer who can grab the reader's attention and want them to read more...
I need two native writers who is available 4/5 days per week. I've several clients. So variety of topics will be given and writer must have the capability to generate article on any niche with perfect English. Followings won't be allowed: 1...
Looking for experienced and reliable technical writers. You must be always active online and have years of experience in article writing and researching skills. MUST BE AVAILABLE ASAP! I'll need 30 articles. And you will need to submit 5 articles per day (150-500 words in each)...
Hi i need an active contractor to post great comments on these blogs PageRank 7 http://www.quicksprout.com PageRank 5 http://www.kongtechnology.com PageRank 4 http://www.pureblogging.com/ http://www.jonathanvolk.com/ http://www.affiliateconfession.com PageRank 3 http://createdcash.com/ http://www
I need a good english writer who can provide me with 200 articles. Every article needs at least 500 words and 7 to 8 images, these images need to be submitted by you to wordpress with the article. You need knowledge of wordpress to do this job. When you make this job a succes you will get another j
Content writers wanted, should be able to do the following... * Deliver work fast * Work should be SEO * Correct sentence construction * No grammatical errors Regards