We need someone who is fluent in English (written and spoken) to help us review software and write reviews for that software.
We'll be giving you 10 different software programs to use and then review. The 10 programs can be found in the spreadsheet below:
- You'll be required to sign up for trials (no credit card necessary) for each software program
- You'll need to spend extensive time in each software program to evaluate features, what you like/don't like, how good the software is, whether it has bugs or not, etc.
- You'll need to come up with a list of features you're looking for in each software program and then send it to me. We'll then collaborate to make sure you're reviewing the most important features. We'll use the same specification checks for each software program so your job will be easier.
- You'll likely spend 1 to 2 hours in each software program, and then you'll spend another 2 to 3 hours writing up a very detailed product review, similar to the one found here:
- The product reviews should also have numerous screenshots to illustrate the points you're making in the review.
- You must be 100% fluent in written and spoken English
- You must be able to complete this with little supervision. If you don't understand the above specifications then please ask before we get started.
- We'll ask that you deliver all ten reviews within 10 days of finalizing the review criteria
- Your review content needs to be 100% unique - no copying of other content whatsoever. We'll run your content through copyscape and other duplicate content checking software to verify it is unique.
When applying for this position, please answer the following questions so I know you've read this posting in full. If you don't answer these you will not be considered.
1. What is the most enjoyable software you've ever used? Why? Please answer in two paragraphs, between 150 and 250 words total.
2. Why do you think you'll be a good candidate for this job?
No agencies! I want one full-time employee for long-term from the Philippines only. I have three wordpress websites that I need a full-time employee to do all of my online marketing and content creation. The three websites are www.KarinaHarris.com, www.KarinaSecrets.com, www.CueMe...
Hi, I am looking for a professional copy editor cum proof-reader to edit a 55,000 novel to perfection. This novel is near completion and the genre is romantic suspense thriller suitable for YA audience. Please place your bids for this project. Lowest bids will be considered for the job...
Hello writers, READ THIS CAREFULLY AS WE WANT A NUMBER OF WRITERS AND THOSE WHO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. We are in search of a number of ACADEMIC writers on: 1. MEDICAL AND HEALTH 2. Technology 3. Project Management 4. English 5. Engineering 6. Finance 7. Thesis/Dissertation Proposal 8. Essay 9...
Perfect candidate is someone who: - loves reading erotic stories; - writes their own erotic stories; - knows what makes a good erotic story which will be loved by many; - is a native English speaker with great grammar and punctuation skills. The stories are on average 6000 words...
Seeking talented writers to write and post short articles on the blog http://www.everythingelderlaw.blogspot.com. Everything Elder Law is a blog that is enjoyed by seniors nationwide. We feature relevant content on any senior-related topics. Please review the posts on our blog...
I'm searching for native English writers for content on my website www.bachfloweradvice.com. Articles are 500 words and you must be able to write minimum 5 articles per week. It's an ongoing job!! Very good knowledge on Bach Flower Essences is required and only native writers are allowed.
The job involves improving people's resumes so that they have a better chance of getting a job themselves! We are looking for dynamic, professional writers who would like to give people the greatest possible chance of getting the job they want...
I'm looking for people to write long term for a new history & literature magazine. Pay is $5 per article. 500 - 2000 words per article. Minimum 10 and maximum 100 articles per month are required (up to you.) You must be able to write on a broad range of history and literature related topics
Article Topics: Entrepreneurship, innovation, education, startups. Number of Articles Needed: 1 articles. Words per Article: 250-500 words per article. Delivery Schedule: One time delivery. Optimized for SEO? Yes. Author Credit: Ghostwritten...
We need 2 blog posts per week pertaining to oil paintings, artists, art styles, etc... These will need to be filled with links and keywords which will be supplied to you. The blog posts will be about 3 to 4 paragraphs long. Also, we will need 1 article submission per week...