We are a team of developpers supporting the core functions of a social website. We need some extra help for some side functionality. This is a first simple task to evaluate the possibility to work with you in a long term basis.
- We have a table containing config params for every user account.
- The table may also contain a default value for each param (master value).
- WE NEED A WEB INTERFACE to interact with the configuration parameters in a friendly way.
- You should consider Admin, Agent and Client roles.
* Admin is able to:
1. set the descriptions for each parameter so the rest of the users can understand them
2. set the possible values for each parameter. (some have open values)
3. set if the parameter value can be modified by the Client.
4. change the master (default) values for each parameter, as well as client values.
5. create a new param
6. assign any param to a category, for the sake of keeping them organized. Would be nice to be able to expand the categories.
* Agent is able to
7. change user param values for any user
8. Can only change its own parameters, as long as they are set as writeable
9. The program should log every change, keeping track of old value, new value, datetime, and user.
10. The interface shoud display one User Config set at a time.
11. You don´t need to worry about user management. You will be told how to read the user info from a cookie.
12. Not every master value has a client value, and not every client value has a master value.
We love friendly interfaces with a lot of ajax.
We will give you a copy of the config table so you have some real stuff to work with. You will need to build and manage the Param Descriptions table which doesn´t exist yet.
Now we need to hear from you. Please make a draft of how you imagine the interface out from understanding these requirements. You can use Excel to do it really fast. I only care about making sure you get the idea.
We sincerily hope to find a freelancer we can make a long term relationship with.
Hope to hear from you!
We will make a "Power Human" out of you !!! If you are from the Middle East, from North Africa from the Indian Subcontinent or from China, please avoid responding to this ad. Please be so kind not waste your time and ours...
Hello, Need long term Web Developer. Expertise Needed: - PHP (STRONG Skills) - HTML5 - JQUERY (STRONG Skills) - CSS3 - AJAX (STRONG Skills) - Template Design () Work is really LONG TERM and Fulltime. Prospective Hire will be required to log time through Odesk...
I would like to add an audio player to a website that should be continuously playing across page. The music should not be interrupted whatsoever during page navigation...
Need a web designer with experience creating beautiful, professional and functional mobile websites. IF you have experience creating these, have a portfolio for me to review then please apply.
Hi everyone, I am looking for someone to make my current mobile website much more responsive. Currently it does have a responsive theme applied and is "functional", but I am not entirely happy with its current design aspects (check it out yourself) website is racingcarbeds.com...
Please read entirely before bidding. Your job is to hide our existing image upload form behind a nicer HTML5. Also allow RESIZE before upload. And allow drag and drop and add event handlers like status and progress bar. But our upload script is not normal...
I need a simple jQuery script created that can load an iframe on a remote server, particularly product pages like this; http://www.solesurvivorleather.com/delta-name-belt/ and display a "loading now" message until its finished loading...
For this project we are redesigning this website which is a Zen Cart site: http://carpetfactoryoutletskidderminster.com/ We need the new site to work similarly to: http://www.brintons.co.uk/ We already have text based pages constructed in WordPress rather than using Zen Cart EZ Pages: http://dev4.
Summary We are looking to create a prototype of animations to be used in our app. You will be creating an example of these animations so we may determine creative direction (style, pacing, flow, etc). You may be hired to produce the remaining animations once this direction is locked down. Full deta