I am looking for a basic script to generate serial/license keys. Nothing difficult, a good programmer should be able to customise a readily available script form
http://www.hotscripts.com/ or http://codecanyon.net/ or other script directories in not time
I am looking for the following basic features:
- The script should hosted on my server.
- Generate unique User License Key's For Each purchase.
- License should be delivered via email.
- The script should be easy to install.
- Should work with software compiled using Astrum Install wizard (Professional version - http://www.thraexsoftware.com/aiw/index.html)
- Must work with php files such as WordPress plugins.
- Control The Number Of Computers the Software Can Be Installed On.
- Control The Number Of Domains the Software Can Be Installed On if it is a PHP file or WordPress plugin.
- Have the Ability To upgrade or downgrade the license key for single or Multi installs.
- Have the ability to deactivate a user if from the admin panel.
- Have the ability to manually add users via the admin panel and generate serial/license keys.
- Work with PayPal and other popular shopping carts.
- The final script should have good documentation.
This job needs to be completed in 4 days, if you don't think you can have it done that quickly, please don't apply.
When you apply, please put "astrum" as the first word of your reply so I know you read this post.
Also, I'll need a copy of all code you used when job is completed.
You are a truly versatile, motivated INDIAN Web Developer with excellent skills in Joomla, JomSocial, VirtueMart and similar Joomla extentions, preferably residing in CHENNAI or willing to relocate in the future there? Then we ascend not only an interesting, but long-term task with the ability to..
This project is to build appointment confirmation software - Make a website button like this: http://i.imgur.com/lf3IVyQ.png - When you click it, it leads to a page like this: http://i.imgur.com/QBIqRlw.png - That page would also have this: http://i.imgur.com/8mlFwpQ...
Hello there, I'm looking for a great writer in English to ghost-write technical blog posts related to gaming and programming (based around web development). I'm currently looking to pay on a project basis, where I can provide a topic and purpose of the post, and have you put it into a slee
Develop a web-based calender which can integrate into my company's website to allow customers to book items for hire and view availability of items. Once the client books an item for hire, I want to receive an instant email to provide details of the booking...
Need expert in CSS3, HTML5, PHP, JSP. Job entails getitng PSD mockups and then doing everythign in WP (creating a theme from scratch) and also integrating designs using JSP for other projects. Applicant should: 1) be able to work in EST time...
This website is designed to link skilled people with clients who need small tasks to be completed in their local area. Vendors create skill profiles, and clients search for them using skills and geographic location as the main criteria...
Hello Freelancers. READ ,IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 1.5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE STRAIGHTLY DECLINED....THIS JOB POSTING MEANT FOR THOSE WHO HOLD EXPERIENCE BETWEEN 6 MONTHS to 1.5 YEARS......