We are looking for an eBay API expert to write a very simple script:
1) We have a script that receives ebay orders from paypal IPN.
2) Our script insert all orders into mysql db.
3) Every few minutes, the new script will check our mysql db for new orders.
4) For every new order, the new script will check with eBay to see if the ebay email is the same like the paypal email.
5) If emails are not the same, the new script will run our old script with proper parameters and also update the order in the mysql.
6) If emails are the same, the new script will only update the order in the mysql.
7) The new script will update the ebay order with tracking number and carrier (we'll give you the data for this) and then will update the order as shipped.
Please don't answer with standard message:
a) How you'll do this task.
b) What would be the architecture.
c) What would be the security.
d) How will you test it.
e) How will you implement it on production.
f) What is your schedule.
g) What do you need from us technically wise.
h) What is your eBay API related experience.