Title: SharePoint 2010 / .Net Developer
Skills: C# and .Net 4.0
You will work freelance (contract) to permanent (full-time) on a variety of projects, using a mix of development tools, platforms, and skill sets. You can become involved in requirements analysis and application design as you gain experience within the Systems & Content Management Team.
Successful candidates will enjoy our creative, business casual work environment and defined multiple career paths that can be pursued. We welcome a self-starter, conscientious contributor who is not afraid to ask questions.
International Head Office: USA/UK
TITLE: SHAREPOINT / .NET DEVELOPER
Description: SharePoint / .Net Developer for creating and extending a large-scale, highlycustomized SharePoint 2010 applications.
* Develop and maintain software applications built on SharePoint 2010 and Microsoft .Net platforms
* Consult with internal and external users to define solutions and document requirements
* Participate with business and systems analysts as they work with customers to discover and define solutions
* Accountable for project performance and delivery of assignments on-time and within budget
* Support existing production sites and development activities
* Other duties as assigned
* SharePoint 2010 and .Net framework software development with participation in full SDLC
* N-tier web based applications using C# and ASP.NET
* Team Foundation 2010 version control systems and methodologies
* Custom SharePoint connectable Web Part development
* Custom SharePoint Timer Job development
* Custom SharePoint WCF service development
* Certificate-based and forms-based authentication
* Minimum 5 years of experience developing SharePoint applications, features and sites
* Minimum 5 years using Visual Studio to develop custom SharePoint web parts, features and sites
* Minimum 3 years developing in .Net 3.0 or higher frameworks
* Experience with XML, HTML5 & DHTML forms
* SharePoint migration experience from MOSS 2007 or WSS 3.0 to SharePoint 2010
* SharePoint Forms Services and InfoPath development
* SharePoint Workflow
Our company is looking for a creative person who can do the following for our graphic design firm. We are running a branding services online and we are getting about 20+ clients per day. We want someone who is good at Adobe Illustrator to help us fulfill our projects...
Looking for people to design and give me full consent to use the logo as my own. Also looking for people to design my youtube and twitter channel background. Both my Youtube and Twitter accounts are called TrillArab Message me for more information!
We are seeking two experienced .Net Developers for long term Contractor Agreements (2 years and 1+1 year) focusing on a strategic new enterprise platform within our company. The ...
I would like have a 2.0 website designed with Ruby-on-Rails (front end) & Scala (back end). Let's call it PicX for now.... This is a simple concept. A user uploads iphone picture with Only 140 text characters to describe it (including the photo link)...
Hello there, I'm looking for a great writer in English to ghost-write technical blog posts related to gaming and programming (based around web development). I'm currently looking to pay on a project basis, where I can provide a topic and purpose of the post, and have you put it into a slee
$1200 PER MONTH SALARY ON CONTRACT JOB MUST BE WEBSERVICES EXPERT, REALLY GOOD AT API WORK TO PAPLY FULL TIME WORK 7 DAYS A WEEK, 8 HOURS PER DAY MUST KNOW; 1. WRITE AND CONSUME WEBSERVICES 2. API 3. PHP DEVELOPMENT 4. SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT 5. SVN 6. PHP & .NET ARE INVOLVED< YOU MUST KNOW
A US SOFTWARE COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS EXPERIENCE WORKING AN EXISTING APPLICATION. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING ON EXISTING WEB APPLICATION, MUST BE ABLE TO DOCUMENT THE APPLICATION, LEARN IT AND BE ABLE TO GIVE SPECS TO OTHER...
I'm looking for someone very creative who can think outside of the box and finish assignments quickly. I need someone who can work quickly and create PSD designs like: http://themeforest...
Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains installation and support knowledge. Troubleshooting knowledge in Dextrity programming SQL Programing is a must SSRS (SQL server Reporting service) Implementation knowledge Crystal report knowledge Great Plains 2013 Web Client implementation...