Title: SharePoint 2010 / .Net Developer
Skills: C# and .Net 4.0
You will work freelance (contract) to permanent (full-time) on a variety of projects, using a mix of development tools, platforms, and skill sets. You can become involved in requirements analysis and application design as you gain experience within the Systems & Content Management Team.
Successful candidates will enjoy our creative, business casual work environment and defined multiple career paths that can be pursued. We welcome a self-starter, conscientious contributor who is not afraid to ask questions.
International Head Office: USA/UK
TITLE: SHAREPOINT / .NET DEVELOPER
Description: SharePoint / .Net Developer for creating and extending a large-scale, highlycustomized SharePoint 2010 applications.
* Develop and maintain software applications built on SharePoint 2010 and Microsoft .Net platforms
* Consult with internal and external users to define solutions and document requirements
* Participate with business and systems analysts as they work with customers to discover and define solutions
* Accountable for project performance and delivery of assignments on-time and within budget
* Support existing production sites and development activities
* Other duties as assigned
* SharePoint 2010 and .Net framework software development with participation in full SDLC
* N-tier web based applications using C# and ASP.NET
* Team Foundation 2010 version control systems and methodologies
* Custom SharePoint connectable Web Part development
* Custom SharePoint Timer Job development
* Custom SharePoint WCF service development
* Certificate-based and forms-based authentication
* Minimum 5 years of experience developing SharePoint applications, features and sites
* Minimum 5 years using Visual Studio to develop custom SharePoint web parts, features and sites
* Minimum 3 years developing in .Net 3.0 or higher frameworks
* Experience with XML, HTML5 & DHTML forms
* SharePoint migration experience from MOSS 2007 or WSS 3.0 to SharePoint 2010
* SharePoint Forms Services and InfoPath development
* SharePoint Workflow
We are looking for a lead/sales generator for web design and developement and SEO to join our fast growing company. We are based in London, England. We are looking to outsource to a reliable team with excellent communication skills...
We are in need of a Microsoft Windows application programmer to create a system tray application (Windows 7 - 64 bit and 32 bit) for a prototype tool to record and monitor data related to the Microsoft Office user experience...
We need a software whose purpose is to submit business listings to hundreds of business directories online such as Insiderpages, Yellowpages, Superpages, etc. Software must: 1. Have an attractive, user-friendly interface that allows new users to easily submit their business info...
I need a programmer that will be able to create a database, with user credentials. for an online course I am working on. Upon completion of a course, we will automatically re-direct them to a landing page can be (.aspx, etc....
Products in our website was implemented by ebay from ebay API. I need the functionality which allows users can bid and buy from our website. In order to complete this, my ebay personal user account needs to be implemented without ebay API...
We are looking for a developer who can work on a couple of our already created programs as well as develop new features and programs. Developer should be: 1. Capable of building a software submitter tool for submitting business information to local directories such as yahoo, yelp, superpages, yp...
Hi dear software developpers, I would need somebody to code a tutorial in visual basic 2010 for me. This tutorial should teach me how to code an attached behavior in a Visula basic MVVM project.The goal consists in adding a double click event to a WPF listview element...
I'm looking for someone experienced with C#, working with sockets namespace and streaming content. What I need completed is software that will download audio content that is streaming from a given URL...