Title: SharePoint 2010 / .Net Developer
Skills: C# and .Net 4.0
You will work freelance (contract) to permanent (full-time) on a variety of projects, using a mix of development tools, platforms, and skill sets. You can become involved in requirements analysis and application design as you gain experience within the Systems & Content Management Team.
Successful candidates will enjoy our creative, business casual work environment and defined multiple career paths that can be pursued. We welcome a self-starter, conscientious contributor who is not afraid to ask questions.
International Head Office: USA/UK
TITLE: SHAREPOINT / .NET DEVELOPER
Description: SharePoint / .Net Developer for creating and extending a large-scale, highlycustomized SharePoint 2010 applications.
* Develop and maintain software applications built on SharePoint 2010 and Microsoft .Net platforms
* Consult with internal and external users to define solutions and document requirements
* Participate with business and systems analysts as they work with customers to discover and define solutions
* Accountable for project performance and delivery of assignments on-time and within budget
* Support existing production sites and development activities
* Other duties as assigned
* SharePoint 2010 and .Net framework software development with participation in full SDLC
* N-tier web based applications using C# and ASP.NET
* Team Foundation 2010 version control systems and methodologies
* Custom SharePoint connectable Web Part development
* Custom SharePoint Timer Job development
* Custom SharePoint WCF service development
* Certificate-based and forms-based authentication
* Minimum 5 years of experience developing SharePoint applications, features and sites
* Minimum 5 years using Visual Studio to develop custom SharePoint web parts, features and sites
* Minimum 3 years developing in .Net 3.0 or higher frameworks
* Experience with XML, HTML5 & DHTML forms
* SharePoint migration experience from MOSS 2007 or WSS 3.0 to SharePoint 2010
* SharePoint Forms Services and InfoPath development
* SharePoint Workflow
We are looking for individual who can SEO our web site and improve google ranking of our web site. Our keywords must bring us on first page and first line all the time. This will be SEO person responsibility to take take of competition and beat their method of SEO to keep us on top...
Application period: August 2013. About Go dine: Go dine (www.godine.co.uk) is the largest online restaurant booking guide in the Midlands and Yorkshire promoting over 650 quality restaurants...
Designing Websites with the best quality as requirement, Developing the website with tools that can make the website more dynamic. the website will meet with the requirement of SEO and Social Media.
I want a .Net expert with 7+ years of experience to work on a complex payment system. Task: We are building a payment system. Show your areas of expertise. Share your related work samples with references. Share sample code of: .Net ...
Requirements: - solid C# skills; - experience with multithread; - experience working with IIS; - comfortable working with NOSQL databases. Offers: - relocation - Warsaw; - very Competitive Salary - 3000-5000$; - permanant position; - equal workplace; - support work permit for the right candidate
leading restaurant want to build a site in asp.net. website will be for three countries. website includes table reservation as well.
I'm looking to do a simply website. I need these functions for now. 1. User logins. That will be able to upload Videos and Photos. The user will be categorized in groups according to the user form they fill out in the beginning 2. Friend requests 3. A messaging wall like Facebook which will al
We are opening a project that requires an ASP.NET developer who can be available during US timezones. Must have an excellent command of english and be available for a daily skype call. Call will be scrum style, agile methodology. The project will use the following technologies - MVC3 ASP...
I need an extremely simple app that captures the UPC and then allows the user enter a quantity. The data is then stored to a file or database...
Looking for a developer in the local San Francisco Bay Area who can commit to at least a 3-6 month project, with the possibility of a longer-term commitment. We will need a web app with mobile app...