Title: SharePoint 2010 / .Net Developer
Skills: C# and .Net 4.0
You will work freelance (contract) to permanent (full-time) on a variety of projects, using a mix of development tools, platforms, and skill sets. You can become involved in requirements analysis and application design as you gain experience within the Systems & Content Management Team.
Successful candidates will enjoy our creative, business casual work environment and defined multiple career paths that can be pursued. We welcome a self-starter, conscientious contributor who is not afraid to ask questions.
International Head Office: USA/UK
TITLE: SHAREPOINT / .NET DEVELOPER
Description: SharePoint / .Net Developer for creating and extending a large-scale, highlycustomized SharePoint 2010 applications.
* Develop and maintain software applications built on SharePoint 2010 and Microsoft .Net platforms
* Consult with internal and external users to define solutions and document requirements
* Participate with business and systems analysts as they work with customers to discover and define solutions
* Accountable for project performance and delivery of assignments on-time and within budget
* Support existing production sites and development activities
* Other duties as assigned
* SharePoint 2010 and .Net framework software development with participation in full SDLC
* N-tier web based applications using C# and ASP.NET
* Team Foundation 2010 version control systems and methodologies
* Custom SharePoint connectable Web Part development
* Custom SharePoint Timer Job development
* Custom SharePoint WCF service development
* Certificate-based and forms-based authentication
* Minimum 5 years of experience developing SharePoint applications, features and sites
* Minimum 5 years using Visual Studio to develop custom SharePoint web parts, features and sites
* Minimum 3 years developing in .Net 3.0 or higher frameworks
* Experience with XML, HTML5 & DHTML forms
* SharePoint migration experience from MOSS 2007 or WSS 3.0 to SharePoint 2010
* SharePoint Forms Services and InfoPath development
* SharePoint Workflow
Bhavya InfoTech Hiring Trainer/Software Engineers (Fresher/Experienced) Salary Offered : Best in the Industry Last Date of Apply : 23rd February 2013 Job Role : Trainer / Software Programmer Qualification : Tech Graduate / Post Graduates (BE/BTECH/MCA) Skills : Strong programming skills..
We require a logo designer will pay $1 per logo bonus to be paid for final accepted logo. work must be vector and origanal NO CLIP ART. 3 to 5 concepts per logo design.
We require a reliable BC and Wordpress expert with excellent design skills and reliability. We are easy to work with as long as you meet our tight deadlines...
We are seeking two experienced .Net Developers for long term Contractor Agreements (2 years and 1+1 year) focusing on a strategic new enterprise platform within our company. The ...
$1200 PER MONTH SALARY ON CONTRACT JOB MUST BE WEBSERVICES EXPERT, REALLY GOOD AT API WORK TO PAPLY FULL TIME WORK 7 DAYS A WEEK, 8 HOURS PER DAY MUST KNOW; 1. WRITE AND CONSUME WEBSERVICES 2. API 3. PHP DEVELOPMENT 4. SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT 5. SVN 6. PHP & .NET ARE INVOLVED< YOU MUST KNOW
A US SOFTWARE COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS EXPERIENCE WORKING AN EXISTING APPLICATION. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING ON EXISTING WEB APPLICATION, MUST BE ABLE TO DOCUMENT THE APPLICATION, LEARN IT AND BE ABLE TO GIVE SPECS TO OTHER...
Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains installation and support knowledge. Troubleshooting knowledge in Dextrity programming SQL Programing is a must SSRS (SQL server Reporting service) Implementation knowledge Crystal report knowledge Great Plains 2013 Web Client implementation...
This is a full time job which requires on site presence here in Bucharest. POSITION GOALS Development and maintenance of the transactions systems applications. DAILY TASKS: "
We are a tech company in the US that will be launching ten enterprise level websites in 2014. We will be visiting India (Mumbai, Indore, New Delhi and Possibly more) in mid-November looking for partners to manage Development, BPO and Product Supply. Please read through the requirements completely...