Accelerate your career and master SharePoint 2010 through hands-on development experience.
Our SharePoint team is looking for a passionate engineer who loves to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment, solving real-life customers' problems.
• Participation in requirements gathering and analysis
• Implementation and customization of SharePoint-based solutions
• Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows and events receivers
• .NET development to extend and augment the SharePoint platform
• Development of custom web parts
• Design and development of Business Intelligence dashboards
• Implementation of Business Connectivity Services Solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
• 3+ years of experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
• 2+ years' experience with SharePoint Technologies (Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Office SharePoint Server 2007, InfoPath, Forms Services, Excel Services, Search, Business Data Catalog and Web Services) in a variety of business environments.
• Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (C#) and associated technologies.
• Experience with Web Services (WCF).
• Experience working with Agile (Scrum) project team development environments is preferred.
• Good fundamental and hands on knowledge of MS SQL Server 2005/2008.
• Strong analytical skills and good problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• BS in computer science or equivalent work experience
The following is a plus: