Accelerate your career and master SharePoint 2010 through hands-on development experience.
Our SharePoint team is looking for a passionate engineer who loves to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment, solving real-life customers' problems.
• Participation in requirements gathering and analysis
• Implementation and customization of SharePoint-based solutions
• Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows and events receivers
• .NET development to extend and augment the SharePoint platform
• Development of custom web parts
• Design and development of Business Intelligence dashboards
• Implementation of Business Connectivity Services Solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
• 3+ years of experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
• 2+ years' experience with SharePoint Technologies (Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Office SharePoint Server 2007, InfoPath, Forms Services, Excel Services, Search, Business Data Catalog and Web Services) in a variety of business environments.
• Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (C#) and associated technologies.
• Experience with Web Services (WCF).
• Experience working with Agile (Scrum) project team development environments is preferred.
• Good fundamental and hands on knowledge of MS SQL Server 2005/2008.
• Strong analytical skills and good problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• BS in computer science or equivalent work experience
The following is a plus:
Dear Candidates - We are hiring 5 .net developers with minimum 2 years rich experince on .NET platform. All work in our Ludhiana (Punjab) office. No remote work. We don't mind experts from any part of India. Again please do not apply, if you cannot make it at Ludhiana. Happy Bidding!!
My client needs a new custom site launch. It centers around the idea of adding goals (personal or business) and then crossing them out once complete. These goals can be anything from small items like lose 50 lbs to big goals like travel around the world...
Requirements: - solid C# skills; - experience with multithread; - experience working with IIS; - comfortable working with NOSQL databases. Offers: - relocation - Warsaw; - very Competitive Salary - 3000-5000$; - permanant position; - equal workplace; - support work permit for the right candidate
YOU NEED EXPERIENCE ON CODE IGNITOR, WEBSERVICES and PHP. BOTH ARE REQUIRED AND SO IS WEBSERVICES, CODE IGNITOR THIS IS 100% CODE IGNITOR SYSTEM. THIS IS A JOB. FULL TIME JOB . DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT SEEKING FULL TIME JOB. YOU NEED TO HAVE BOTH SOAP and PHP Experience...
We are searching a developer who can program a web-application in html5 and mvc4. It is a kind of resource-planning tool. Skills - html5 - jquery - c# - .net. 4.5 - english - mvc 4 - css3 - Control Development - jquery plugin Control Development Job-Details - Create a Horizontal Timeline View t
I want to with any body , who know very well asp.net and desktop application . Basically i have completed C#, desktop application, asp.net course. So i want learn more with real work. So for this time i am ready to work 2/3 hrs per day at free of cost. as this is my learning time. If you interest ,
I am still trying to put a specification together which should be done over the weekend so that I can post next week. I am trying to put a workflow prototype together. But I want to use "Code on Time" as a platform for the application...
I need to change the UI of this script, and also add a few features to it -http://codecanyon.net/item/php-social-microblogging/5095921?WT.ac=search_thumb&WT.seg_1=search_thumb&WT.z_author=Miguel_Vasquez I would like the UI to be done using this template - http://themeforest...
We have a ticketing system that we allow customers to purchase online, that integrates with an in-house box office management system. We need someone to work with our programmers to make our present system mobile friendly. We want to create this app in HTML5 so it works with all mobile devices...
We are currently looking to employ one or more ASP.NET skilled programmers. The project is about an ASP.NET application with the use of Google Maps. The application is partly finished and includes some tens of thousands of lines of code...