Accelerate your career and master SharePoint 2010 through hands-on development experience.
Our SharePoint team is looking for a passionate engineer who loves to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment, solving real-life customers' problems.
• Participation in requirements gathering and analysis
• Implementation and customization of SharePoint-based solutions
• Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows and events receivers
• .NET development to extend and augment the SharePoint platform
• Development of custom web parts
• Design and development of Business Intelligence dashboards
• Implementation of Business Connectivity Services Solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
• 3+ years of experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
• 2+ years' experience with SharePoint Technologies (Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Office SharePoint Server 2007, InfoPath, Forms Services, Excel Services, Search, Business Data Catalog and Web Services) in a variety of business environments.
• Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (C#) and associated technologies.
• Experience with Web Services (WCF).
• Experience working with Agile (Scrum) project team development environments is preferred.
• Good fundamental and hands on knowledge of MS SQL Server 2005/2008.
• Strong analytical skills and good problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• BS in computer science or equivalent work experience
The following is a plus:
Hi, we are an app design and build company. We are currently recruiting sales people in the UK. We use the Bizness Apps platform so are only looking for designers who are expert with this platform. We anticipate a high volume of work. Applicants must be able to show examples of their work. Thank yo
We are seeking two experienced .Net Developers for long term Contractor Agreements (2 years and 1+1 year) focusing on a strategic new enterprise platform within our company. The ...
Our company is looking for a creative person who can do the following for our graphic design firm. We are running a branding services online and we are getting about 20+ clients per day. We want someone who is good at Adobe Illustrator to help us fulfill our projects...
$1200 PER MONTH SALARY ON CONTRACT JOB MUST BE WEBSERVICES EXPERT, REALLY GOOD AT API WORK TO PAPLY FULL TIME WORK 7 DAYS A WEEK, 8 HOURS PER DAY MUST KNOW; 1. WRITE AND CONSUME WEBSERVICES 2. API 3. PHP DEVELOPMENT 4. SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT 5. SVN 6. PHP & .NET ARE INVOLVED< YOU MUST KNOW
A US SOFTWARE COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS EXPERIENCE WORKING AN EXISTING APPLICATION. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING ON EXISTING WEB APPLICATION, MUST BE ABLE TO DOCUMENT THE APPLICATION, LEARN IT AND BE ABLE TO GIVE SPECS TO OTHER...
Hello Everyone here.. I want some guys for my game who have a serious passion about creating a pc simulation game. I will offer you 5% from the game revenue( after publishing the game). THERE WILL BE NO MONTHLY SALARY. I want some serious mad guys to invest in my game...
Basically, I need help making the mmorpg (as i can't make it myself and im looking for some workers to be part of the company:) ). Like making the models, enviroments, site, coding etc. And when the game gets profit, i will give some of the profit for whoever is working in the company...
Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains installation and support knowledge. Troubleshooting knowledge in Dextrity programming SQL Programing is a must SSRS (SQL server Reporting service) Implementation knowledge Crystal report knowledge Great Plains 2013 Web Client implementation...
Clothing company in need of skilled individual who can handle Square Space for website, Big Cartel for products, Word Press for blogs, all web design changes, and all back end technical requests that arise...