MIS Solutions is a Managed Services Provider in the USA. We are currently looking for offshore engineers to help augment our current on-site / off-shore staff. This person would need to be an expert using Windows 2003 / 2008.
This person would be assigned as a Level 2 engineer in our organization. Level 2 engineers support both internal staff, external customers., work on complex projects and provide day-to-day server maintenance, administration and customer facing helpdesk support.
- Windows Server 2003 & Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Terminal Services
- Microsoft Exchange - 2003,2007,2010
- Working knowledge of virtual envirnments using (WMWare & Xen Server)
- Active Directory
- Group policy implimentation and troubleshooting
Applicants need to have at least 4 years of experiance using their technical skills as set forth above. Additionally, as this is a customer facing position, good written and oral communications will be required.
This is a fulltime position; Monday through Friday 8:30AM EDT until 5:30PM EDT
Payscale for this positon is $4 - $6 / hr USD.