We would like to outsource the support, maintenance and management of our servers. We are very keen to have our support ticketing system up and running ASAP and it should include
- The ticketing system should be on our domain support.ourdomain.com
- Your staff will be managing the tickets and interact with the clients 24/7
- Our clinets must feel it is fully operated by us
- Notifications is very important to us in all possible ways and we truly interested on SMS notification.
- We might even extend the service to include phone answering by giving you a soft phone that connects to our IP Telephony system so you can answer calls coming to our support phone line.
Currently we have one Linux and one Windows server that need to be managed along with the Service Desk so a total of three clients only will be submitting tickets through the system. And the contract will be yearly with monthly payments.
Scope of Work. Our company is in need for a qualified experienced partner to handle our monitoring, maintenance and helpdesk services for us on urgent basis. For the time being we are interested on servers monitoring and maintenance, but in future we might monitor and manage our client's networks so the system should be scalable if it doesn't support it in your proposal or you might suggest another tool whenever it is needed.
Scope of work
The scope of this project will include the following
- Install and manage our ticketing system
- Install and manage our monitoring tools.
- Interact with our clients by all possible ways including phone, SMS, email and helpdesk tool.
- Monitor and manage our servers and services 24/7
- Troubleshoot and solve any issues that come up either from a submitted ticket or an alert from the monitoring system.
- Conduct weekly preventive maintenance for servers.
- Conduct weekly backup.
- Provide weekly reporting for tickets, servers up time, errors, Vulnerability scans.
Currently we have the following servers which need to be monitored and managed:
- Redhat Linux Web server: It is configured as a Social Network with Magento commerce site and works with mysql data base and Cpanel for server management.
- Windows 2008R2 web server: It hosts a single website with .Net CMS and applications and SQL Database.
- Support server: This server will be configured as a result of this project and will include the Helpdesk and monitoring tools.
We are looking for an open source reliable monitoring tool that can monitor mainly servers and websites an excellent example is websitepulse.com and the features they offer, mainly we are looking for the main features including and not limited to the following features.
- Up time
- server resources
- Bandwidth utilization -
- HTTP pages, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, DNS, SSH, Telnet, SSL, TCP, PING
Service Desk requirements
The service desk tool will an open source tool than can integrate with the email server for email notification and also with the SMS gateway where we will provide the API for the SMS gateway. The contractor staff will be responsible of handling our support email and interact with our clients by all means including the helpdesk and answering the phone in case we decide to include the phone support. If we find phone ticket logging necessary we will provide you with a soft phone that can be installed on one PC in your help desk center.
SMS and E-mail notifications
We will provide the username and password for any required number of email addresses that need to be linked with the tools. We also will provide the SMS gateway API for the contractor to integrate it with the monitoring and service desk tools, we expect the SMS notifications to be sent in only three cases "might be extended in future"
1. Manually from a helpdesk analyst.
2. Automated when a client submits a ticket or if there are any updates on the ticket.
Senior Mobile/C++ Software Developer (Direct Hire) Job Description Senior iOS Mobile or C++ Application Software Developer We are looking for a senior application software developer that will work on the development and release of applications for the iPad mainly(possibly iPhone) that will...
My name is Raul with IT Solutions Enterprise. We need developer of a software for an SMS massive Text Messaging service having the GSM Gateway already. Please contact me to talk about details and cost about the software.
This is for an iOS app, that will integrate directly into the stock sms screen. It will need to connect to an outside, google API. The developer must have previous experience working with both and be able to complete the project
Are you passionate about writing? Are you interested in South East Asia? Are you able to write intelligently about world events and how they affect the investment opportunities? Do you have the boldness and creativity to write for a large audience of emerging and frontier market investors? If...
We are planning to build an appointment reminders module. The module will accept user information such as name, date, clinician with whom the appointment is scheduled, etc including reminder preferences. It would send the reminder via SMS, Email, Asterisk Voice in the order of preference...
Need a wordpress person to help setup my site so that it can capture local leads and sell local leads as well. What I would like to do is have each customer receives 3 quotes so I would sell each lead 3 times. Also want to integrate a way to sms the business's when a lead becomes available...
I want an SMS/Chat app created that will be somewhat complicated. This app will allow users to chat via wifi/3G/Edge if both users have the app installed however with an added benefit of being able to send an SMS to any phone number in the world...
Erlang senior developer for some modules development for our SMS platform. This SMS platform will be using connections SMPP&SS7, Monitoring module, Billing module, Customers, Reporting, etc...