Unique Albuquerque Homes VA Job Description
Job Title: SEO and Online Marketing & Marketing/ Social Media/ Contact Management Date: 4/26/13
Job Description: Responsible for making sure that the traffic to the Company's website is maintained though online sources like social media, blog posts, listings and other SEO marketing tools. Ensures that captured leads are converted to clients. Manage contact management system
SEO and Online Marketing/ Marketing Responsibilities:
1. Review & manage progress of each leads daily.
2. Creates posting template and ads and posting these ads on sites like Craigslist, Backpage, etc.
3. Manage Social Media sites
4. Create and post blog posts
5. Send weekly marketing report
6. Design, layout and create flyers
7. Manage contents of drip campaigns and process leads into appropriate campaigns
8. Responsible in keeping up with new strategies and SEO techniques.
9. Design, layout and create direct mail campaigns like postcards
10. Update Real Estate newsletter, whether it's the online copy or hard copy.
Social Media Responsibilities:
11. Manage Social Media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, etc.
12. Create, update and manage blogs.
13. Write blog entries.
14. Engage people within the Company's Social Media Network like commenting on posts or replying to comments or tweets
15. Responsible in expanding Social Media Network - gaining Twitter followers, FaceBook fans, LinkedIn connections.
16. Research on materials and posts them daily on all social media pages.
17. Create materials to proliferate on social media networks of the Company
Contact Management Responsibilities:
18. Manage and contact management system (Top Producer).
19. Enter new contacts and leads from all sources both face to face and online.
20. Initiate new and maintain drip email campaigns.
21. Manage KW eEdge database.
We are looking for dedicated and self reliant data entry specialists to join our eCommerce support team. Responsibilities include entering price updates, product information, managing eBay and Amazon listings and providing customer service...
We have a full time opening for someone to support our online the business; Training will be provided, but having experience in merchandising, customer service, sales and marketing will be an advantage.
JOB DESCRIPTION: You will draft about 50 customer support emails every day (there will be more emails on some days, less on other days). You will use simple email templates to create responses to queries from prospective language students...
If you are a Superstar virtual assistant (VA) with a strong understanding of online or internet marketing (email marketing, social media, seo, SEM/PPC), wordpress, autoresponders, data entry, account management) and can work in PST time zone than we want to talk to you...
This might not be correctly labeled in its proper category as I am not a IT expert. This is a contract job. It has four milestones. The initial part is simple data scraping for very specific leads the second part of the first milestone is much more involved. We pay per task only...
OK...I have to tell you. I get SO BORED just reading text. Don't you wish oDesk would let you put pictures in these postings!? I keep pictures on my walls. I print them and tape them up. I keep them in my wallet...
I need someone who has ALREADY BUILT a NIKE ADD TO CART PROGRAM (not a chrome extension or a link sniper and not an RSVP). This has to be a program that i input nike accounts into and the program will add all of the shoes to clients' carts and alert them via email or sms text...
Design a multiplier to support signed 2's complement multiplication using either verilog or vhdl. Write the testbench. Multiplier should be programmable, i.e must be able to do 8*8, 16*16, 24*24, 32*32, 40*40, 48*48, 56*56 to 64*64 bits multiplication. Code must be synthesizable and optimized f
1000 word article on why additional government funded services in domestic assistance and social support and lawns and garden maintenance are needed for the elderly and disabled whom still live in their own homes on the Central Coast of NSW...