I need SEO services / keyword research work done for a new health and wellness company. This job post is really a 2 part posting:
1. initial SEO setup including completion of attached spreadsheet.
2. Ongoing SEO tracking and adjustment, revision of strategy - adwords campaigns etc. The ongoing component of this job post requires both excellent English speaking and writing skills. My intention is to communicate via gotomeeting once per week with the SEO manager for this company. This part is a long term job offering.
All candidates for this job will be interviewed orally / verbal conversation before this job is awarded.
Before evaluating our needs, please check out the following websites. They are all running on the same platform as we are, edirectory.com
therapytribe.com (i think this one might be optimized well)
Also, it would be beneficial for you to check out edirectory.com
I will be able to give the proper job candidate a tour of the site manager section in http://santabarbarawellnessnetwork.com (back end of the website) to show you how the pages are structured.(GOTOMEETING SCREEN SHARING SESSION) It is LAMP system. I am attaching a downloadable spreadsheet that I pulled from http://santabarbarawellnessnetwork.com database and it includes about 200 different categories. The site is structured with about 14 Master Categories and about 200 sub cats, each subcat is under one of the 14 master categories. Each subcategory needs to have proper key words / meta tags associated with it. The goal here is for you to complete the spreadsheet using the optimal keywords which would then be uploaded to wellnesscircle.com website database, and the data would populate into the meta tags areas on the pages. The new data needs to be inserted into columns M, AB and AG. All references to geographical locations need to be removed. I do not believe that SBWN.com SEO keywords is done well, but I have access to the back end of the site so I can can show how the edirectory.com platform works with respect to SEO. WellnessCircle.com will have the same categories to SBWN
I have a couple of questions that I need answers to as part of this job offering. WHEN REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE ADDRESS THE FOLLOWING: (the way you respond to these questions will determine if you will be contacted for a verbal personal interview)
1. What methods will you use to determine the keyword research?, keywordspy type software, Google Keyword tool etc.???
2. What kind of research can you do to statistically to confirm category (and keyword) profitability? ..like an adwords analysis for the keywords to determine how competitive they are?
3.How will you analyze who our competitors are and how will you analyze our competitors keywords and check what they are focusing on?
4. List and describe the main components of the 2 services I am interested in: the initial research and set up and ongoing maintenance; make a list of what your plan would be for each?
You may want to check out mercola.com and naturalnews.com - these guys get lots of traffic and they are in the Health and wellness niche too, they must be doing something right.
Please write back and let me know HOW YOU PROPOSE TO PROCEED AND WITH A DETAILED PLAN AND TIMELINE THAT OUTLINES STRATEGIES AND TASKS FOR COMPLETING THE ATTACHED SPREADHEET AS WELL AS LONG TERM SEO STRATEGY.