Thank you for applying for one of my Product Based Article bundles. I am excited about working with you and I hope we can develop into a long-term working relationship. It's my goal to keep lasting working relationships and pass along great benefits to my team. Please take a few minutes to read through the entire listing before applying so you know this will be a good fit.
What you are applying for
You are applying for a writing position where you will write 12 unique products based articles based on the specific keywords given. I will provide 4 specific keywords and you will write 4 unique, original 600-word articles. The additional 8 articles have to only be 400 words and are just "rewrites" of the first 4 articles. The articles must be target to the keywords given. The articles must be of amazing quality, great English, not spun, copied or "re-written" from previous works.
Here are some guidelines I require:
1. Original Content. All the articles must be written in your own words. The articles can't be duplicated. NO SPUN articles allowed and not machine generated.
2. Reasonably well written. Each article should be free of any spelling mistakes. The article must be written with good grammar.
3. Keyword. Each article is based on a specific keyword and this was must be used exactly and not changed.
4. Length. The first four articles must be at least 600 words and have the keyword for that specific article written throughout. The last 8 articles must be at least 400 words and use the same keywords provided.
5. Exclusive. Each article is exclusive to my sites and cannot be used anywhere else on the Internet.
Each article should only take about 30-45 minutes each to complete. Since these are product based (type) articles they are nothing more than a helpful description of the product. Of course, research is encouraged, but not extensive amounts. A product-based article can have one or more of the following: General info, uses, specs, benefits, and user reviews.
So the steps would be as follows:
1. Step 1 - Research: Get to know the product. A great resource of product info are at the following websites: ezinearticles.com, amazon.com, ebay.com, ehow.com, google.com or the company website.
2. Step 2 - Provide an intro, helpful description. First couple of paragraphs should be a nice intro to the product (keyword).
3. Step 3 - Add Product Descriptions: A helpful hint is start with a lead paragraph and then maybe highlight some more product types with descriptions. DO NOT COPY PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS WORD FOR WORD. All content of these articles must be in your own words. Product descriptions can be found all over the Internet or at the company website.
4. Step 4 - Process is repeated for each additional keyword.
5. Step 5 - Additional 8 articles: The 8 additional articles (400 words) are rewrites of the 4 articles you just wrote. What this means is that the 8 other articles are just the same articles, but rewritten (with fresh words). The 8 other articles cannot be SPUN or machine generated. As is with all content.
It's my goal to build a lasting team and great work relationship with whomever I hire. What this means is that with great articles comes the potential with rate increases, bonuses and more. I want to hire writers that are willing to continue with more product bundles and build a long-term contract. I am big on rewarding great work.
This is a project where there is training and long term job opportunities involved. Joining us will give you the opportunity to learn about SEO, eCommerce, and how to use our shopping cart software. Our aim is to train you on the use of our software and to make you an eCommerce SEO expert...
*** IMPORTANT: IN YOUR REPLY, ANSWER THESE 3 QUESTIONS *** 1. WHAT IS YOUR SHORT STORY CONCEPT/PLOT? - All short stories must be 100% original written from scratch and must pass copyscape and plagiarism sites. - Plus, it MUST fit a short story - NOT a novelette.....
*** IMPORTANT: PLEASE INCLUDE THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION BELOW IN YOUR REPLY/APPLICATION AND ATTACH A SAMPLE OF YOUR WORK *** - All content must be 100% original and will be checked for plagiarism. If we find that you copied the content from another source, you will not get paid and be prosecuted..
The mobile revolution has changed the way employees and customers use business apps. iPads, iPhones, Android devices are replacing desktops and laptops. And social business apps, that let employees and customers follow only what's important to them, have replaced the overflowing email inbox...
Candidate must have passion for great conceptual design. Demonstrate understanding of color theory, typography and logo creation. Show examples of front end web design that is visually distinct and functionally sound. Pre-flight for printing a must...
PLEASE READ THE COMPLETE JOB POSTING BEFORE APPLYING. ONLY APPLY IF YOU SPEAK ENGLISH PLUS URDU, ARE AVAILABLE TO WORK ON US HOURS AND ARE NOT WORKING ANYWHERE ELSE. We require a full time project manager (who also has decent design OR development skills) to work for us...
Hi, We are starting a new Christian publishing company that publishes real life testimonies and stories of born again Christians on how God impacted their lives in a powerful, personal, and positive way...
I want to develop a game I have everything planned to start giving instructions on how to develop it but i have no money im a 21 year old student. My payment would be the 49% of the idea to the developer so that it gets the 49% of the benefits until the end of the apps life (many years). The idea is
We are looking for NATIVE/Non-Native English article/web-content writers who are looking forward to a long term working relationship. Though NATIVE writers are MOST PREFERRED, we are ready to hire FILIPINO and Non-Native writers as well only if you have a Strong Command over English Language...
NOTE:I ONLY NEED GOOD WRITERS We have a lot of articles need to write everyday.40 articles weekly. The rate is $2.43/ 500 words,and $3/700 words. The articles should be finish in 2 hours once you get the topic. your article will be sent to the manager to review...