Thank you for applying for one of my Product Based Article bundles. I am excited about working with you and I hope we can develop into a long-term working relationship. It's my goal to keep lasting working relationships and pass along great benefits to my team. Please take a few minutes to read through the entire listing before applying so you know this will be a good fit.
What you are applying for
You are applying for a writing position where you will write 12 unique products based articles based on the specific keywords given. I will provide 4 specific keywords and you will write 4 unique, original 600-word articles. The additional 8 articles have to only be 400 words and are just "rewrites" of the first 4 articles. The articles must be target to the keywords given. The articles must be of amazing quality, great English, not spun, copied or "re-written" from previous works.
Here are some guidelines I require:
1. Original Content. All the articles must be written in your own words. The articles can't be duplicated. NO SPUN articles allowed and not machine generated.
2. Reasonably well written. Each article should be free of any spelling mistakes. The article must be written with good grammar.
3. Keyword. Each article is based on a specific keyword and this was must be used exactly and not changed.
4. Length. The first four articles must be at least 600 words and have the keyword for that specific article written throughout. The last 8 articles must be at least 400 words and use the same keywords provided.
5. Exclusive. Each article is exclusive to my sites and cannot be used anywhere else on the Internet.
Each article should only take about 30-45 minutes each to complete. Since these are product based (type) articles they are nothing more than a helpful description of the product. Of course, research is encouraged, but not extensive amounts. A product-based article can have one or more of the following: General info, uses, specs, benefits, and user reviews.
So the steps would be as follows:
1. Step 1 - Research: Get to know the product. A great resource of product info are at the following websites: ezinearticles.com, amazon.com, ebay.com, ehow.com, google.com or the company website.
2. Step 2 - Provide an intro, helpful description. First couple of paragraphs should be a nice intro to the product (keyword).
3. Step 3 - Add Product Descriptions: A helpful hint is start with a lead paragraph and then maybe highlight some more product types with descriptions. DO NOT COPY PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS WORD FOR WORD. All content of these articles must be in your own words. Product descriptions can be found all over the Internet or at the company website.
4. Step 4 - Process is repeated for each additional keyword.
5. Step 5 - Additional 8 articles: The 8 additional articles (400 words) are rewrites of the 4 articles you just wrote. What this means is that the 8 other articles are just the same articles, but rewritten (with fresh words). The 8 other articles cannot be SPUN or machine generated. As is with all content.
It's my goal to build a lasting team and great work relationship with whomever I hire. What this means is that with great articles comes the potential with rate increases, bonuses and more. I want to hire writers that are willing to continue with more product bundles and build a long-term contract. I am big on rewarding great work.