I'm looking for a talented and experienced java aplet screen programmer to build a simple java applet based screen recorder.
The applet should do the following:
* Record defined size or full screen video in .avi
* Record audio from microphone and other inputs
* Record user clicks
* Must be compatible with all major browsers for the pc and mac and unix if possible.
* After complete being able to save the file in user selected folder. Or uploading to a server for encoding. Or even if you have the ability to encode before uploading would be another bonus.
* Interacting with API. (To complicated to explain here)
Programmer must be familiar with the following:
* Java robot class, java media framework
For reference please see the following sites:
I am NOT looking for a clone of these sites - I am listing these sites as a reference only. They are listed because they are java based screen recorders.
Only experienced java programmers with FFMpeg knowledge should apply.
Project Budget could change depending on how experienced you are and maybe what addon's could be developed.
I will only engage people who are willing to speak through Skype and Speak English.
Please provide and experience you may have had with such projects.