We have a Learning Management System (LMS) that is currently NOT SCORM compliant but needs to be SCORM compliant. We are looking for someone to help us make the LMS SCORM compliant. We'd like it to be compliant to the SCORM 1.2 version as well as SCORM 2004 3rd edition. SCORM's compliance requirements as well as content samples are found at: http://adlnet.gov/scorm/index.aspx.
The project would be considered a success when it can be successfully tested using adlnet.gov's Conformance Test Content packages (http://adlnet.gov/scorm/20043ED/cts.aspx)
The current product is built in classic ASP with a MS Access database. However, we are very open to moving to SQL Server to make the project SCORM compliant.
The basic requirements include the ability for the LMS to:
1. Upload and implement any SCORM compliant course package
2. Assignment one course to multi users and track user progress, completion status, score of online course
3. Db Schema, Source code and documentation.
3. Basic SCORM reporting:
a. report by course - percentage and list of students' status and score of the course
b. report that lists courses by status (filter by status, score, etc).
c. Student list report - filter list of students by course, aggregate completion status, score, etc.
4. Utilize current code to allow admins to add course to curriculum (this code is already there).
5. Developer can be give me test link before the project completion.