This is a database scheduling software project. We require a database to host a roster of contractors located in multiple cities and multiple countries. The contractors should be added to the database only once, and stored afterward. We should be able to upload a spreadsheet of all contractors to add them to the database quickly - (single manual upload option should also be available). We should also be able to upload sets of photos for each contractor, and update their skills, training, and recent work.
Contractors should be searchable by location, skill set, name, and any other attributes listed for them. The contractors should also be searchable by availability, ex, if we enter dates required, contractors who are not available in a specific region for those hours will be omitted from the search.
The database should allow us to easily schedule contractors for various contract work and projects with quick select, check boxes, or drop down menus after searching contractors. Contractors scheduled for work can be sent a mass email. The database should PREVENT us from double booking/ double scheduling contractors for overlapping hours.
The schedule should be view-able in multiple forms: Calendar, Gantt Chart, by project, and by job type.
This database serves 5 purposes:
- store entire roster of contractors and their specific skills and attributes, and photos
- Scheduling our roster of contractors in various regions and cities, and for various projects based on their skills
- To contact the contractors with mass messages/emails to update them. If contractors are scheduled for jobs, they will be emailed with information and updates about that job.
- To search contractors, and sort them by skill, region, and other attributes.
- Newsletter function: Newsletter can be sent to all, or select groups of contractors.
- Prefer programming in Python so that the software might integrate with our current web platform
- Must be hosted online so many people can access the database
- Prefer that this is coded on the mezzanine platform (which is Django platform) http://mezzanine.jupo.org/
- Must be scale-able to manage various schedules in multiple countries and cities
- multiple users must be able to access and schedule contractors
- Different types of users with different permissions required. Some can only view schedule, others can help create the schedule, others can do both and also add new contractors to the roster.
- Must provide a full picture of schedules for employees in:
* Specific Regions
*with specific skill sets
*for specific castings
- Must store talent so that they do not need to be manually added to the schedule every time.
Job Requirements JOB REQUIREMENTS: Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience. Ability to obtain a security clearance. Knowledgeable in at least 2 programming languages (such as Java, C/C++, Objective-C, C#, ASP...
Looking for long-term relationship with skilled developer.. From us: - Ability to build "development process of your dream" - Work on a new product - $ 1.5-2...
Hello, We are planning to build DRG (Diagnostic Related Groups) grouper module. The DRG Grouper module takes those 5 clinical and demographic data as input and gives a corresponding Diagnosis Related Group as output. To be clear, here is the link that explains DRG's: http://en.wikipedia...
Small Startup Company is need of a Part-Time Developer Position New tech Development group. This Opening Budgeted for at least 1 year...
Our company is an innovative p2p accommodation exchange platform allowing flexible and non-reciprocal home swap thanks to our revolutionary algorithm. We want to develop a social community based on mutual trust and security...
Hi, If you have any of the mentioned skills or looking for a role as a HR generalist/Online Marketing Manager have a look at wehire4u dot blogspot dot in for more info. Skills: -Python -C/C++ -HTML,CSS -Twitter bootstrap Thanks
UK startup require an experienced developer, preferably full stack with a deep specialist knowledge of Python and django. We require someone to create and lead a review process and testing of a current development...
Need someone to create a simple webservice based on Python Flask. The service allows my web service to scale elastically in AWS based on user demand. The services takes as its input: 1. Number of outstanding customer requests 2...