Goal: Create a magento module (configurable and manageable via backend), based on the already responsive "Nivo Slider" (jQuery). The slider itself can be found (for free!) under: nivo.dev7.studios.com
-> The extension (will be uploaded to websites via ftp/ssh - no need for magentoconnect compatibility) has to work on magento versions 1.6 & 1.7 (incl. subversions), must not touch any core files (work with overriding functionality of magento) and be translatable by native magento features/standards.
One "Default" slider theme included, option to build/select custom slider themes.
-> Attention: The slider has to work on all devices and browsers (incl. iOS & Android). Also, multiple sliders on one page/website must be possible (id per slider position needed - positioning via XML-layout update and/or file), see frontend_flow-image (attached) for positioning, re-positioning on different resolutions/devices and responsive effects/resizing.
Backend features / menu items:
- Managing and editing of sliders, needed administration options (=fields), see screenshot (1) attached:
- Identifier (id)
- Duration (in seconds)
- Show caption on/off
- Show pagination (slider controls)
- Show left-right navigation on/off
- Auto-Slide on/off
- Mouseover stop on/off (stop on hover)
- Transition effect (16 available by nivo in total - see link above)
- Transition duration
- Status: active/deactivated
- Show in (Website, Store & StoreView selection)
- Image upload/selection for slider items (=multiple banners) - see screenshot (2)
Required options / fields:
- Browse files (desktop)
- Upload files
- OR insert link to image on external website/server (flickr, etc.)
- PLUS: add a text field for the image's alt-attribute
- Link target
- Sort order
- option to enable/disable and remove slider image
- Show on pages / categories - see screenshot (3) attached
- option to select available cms pages (list)
- option to select page type(s) to display in - see screenshot (3)
- Select categories for slider - see screenshot (4) attached
- category tree from the store with checkboxes for each entry
Configuration settings (under Admin->Configuration, seperate tab "Custom" with entry "Slider")
Default settings / options:
- Time display per image (global)
- Show description/caption (yes/no)
- General Activation / Deactivation
Please feel free to post any project-related questions you might have/encounter on the project board, we will gladly answer them publicly and as soon as possible.
Only experienced magento developers please with highest coding / css standards - "dirty" coding work will not be accepted in the evaluation of the result, thank you very much in advance,
good luck and best regards
Hello freelancers, I need some one to customize my wordpress theme. I purchased a wordpress classified theme, and i need to customize the page templates as per my requirements. If you are a good programmer and a wordpress developer then you can bid here...
Inventrope Technologies Job description We're looking for experienced PHP & MySQL developers who can work from their homes. Position open to all locations; not limited to any city...
My website doesn't look right. I am Currently utilizing elegant themes "divi" but it doesn't look close to the beautiful outlook it should . I would love to have a clean elegant and professional look . One that I would be proud to Share. My website is [url removed, login to view] . P
I do consulting work on a product which comes with its own content management system. I have a number of clients who need to implement their member website and I would like to trial your services out on one of them...
I would like a developer who can create an online manga reader, as in the example below http://bukku.info/top-10-manga/ I already have this plugin for Wordpress, but would like to Joomla something similar with a few other features.
Hi I have a drupal template purchased and installed on my server. I want the Drupal expert to edit few changes on the template for me. The task is simple. No major changes to the template. Budget is $50 MAX I have more up coming drupal projects.
This is a project that was under work for a xchop. Things did not went like they should and they did say that they cannot finish the project. This project is not hard, it is basically fixing some bugs and making some templates...
I have a website that was created in Wordpress. The person that I hired, bailed on me with out finishing what we agreed on. I did not use this site to hire someone and that may have been my mistake. I tried to figure out on how to make the changes i need myself but I really am struggling...
Hi there. I have a few websites which are installed with Joomla! 2.5/3.3 and I need every time help for CSS edition, installation of components and modules. Also improvement of these. Best Regards, Hakan