Goal: Create a magento module (configurable and manageable via backend), based on the already responsive "Nivo Slider" (jQuery). The slider itself can be found (for free!) under: nivo.dev7.studios.com
-> The extension (will be uploaded to websites via ftp/ssh - no need for magentoconnect compatibility) has to work on magento versions 1.6 & 1.7 (incl. subversions), must not touch any core files (work with overriding functionality of magento) and be translatable by native magento features/standards.
One "Default" slider theme included, option to build/select custom slider themes.
-> Attention: The slider has to work on all devices and browsers (incl. iOS & Android). Also, multiple sliders on one page/website must be possible (id per slider position needed - positioning via XML-layout update and/or file), see frontend_flow-image (attached) for positioning, re-positioning on different resolutions/devices and responsive effects/resizing.
Backend features / menu items:
- Managing and editing of sliders, needed administration options (=fields), see screenshot (1) attached:
- Identifier (id)
- Duration (in seconds)
- Show caption on/off
- Show pagination (slider controls)
- Show left-right navigation on/off
- Auto-Slide on/off
- Mouseover stop on/off (stop on hover)
- Transition effect (16 available by nivo in total - see link above)
- Transition duration
- Status: active/deactivated
- Show in (Website, Store & StoreView selection)
- Image upload/selection for slider items (=multiple banners) - see screenshot (2)
Required options / fields:
- Browse files (desktop)
- Upload files
- OR insert link to image on external website/server (flickr, etc.)
- PLUS: add a text field for the image's alt-attribute
- Link target
- Sort order
- option to enable/disable and remove slider image
- Show on pages / categories - see screenshot (3) attached
- option to select available cms pages (list)
- option to select page type(s) to display in - see screenshot (3)
- Select categories for slider - see screenshot (4) attached
- category tree from the store with checkboxes for each entry
Configuration settings (under Admin->Configuration, seperate tab "Custom" with entry "Slider")
Default settings / options:
- Time display per image (global)
- Show description/caption (yes/no)
- General Activation / Deactivation
Please feel free to post any project-related questions you might have/encounter on the project board, we will gladly answer them publicly and as soon as possible.
Only experienced magento developers please with highest coding / css standards - "dirty" coding work will not be accepted in the evaluation of the result, thank you very much in advance,
good luck and best regards
The project is a web application, which is hosted on Google App Engine. Specifics of the technology is below. There is also an ipad app which gets data from the web application. There is no assistance required on iphone app at the moment. Backend - Python, Django and MySQL...
I am looking for someone to create a background skin takeover advertising slot for my website. What I want is for the first ad to be set up with instructions as to how to change it in the future----which files to edit for the change...
Hello, I need someone to build a product pricing calculator. As a broker, I need something where I will be able to add my products, the cost price, add my percentage of profit, and so on...
Job: 1. Build new website with design: Platform required: WordPress 2. Responsive website 3. Mobile website Details: WordPress With top nav: http://www.almosteasyband.com/ (do not like look and feel of this site) Homepage: Listing of videos so that you can click on each one: http://sterlingband...
Here are all the details for the project I need. On a website (that I will create and design), I need a specific plugin. Visitors can create an account on the website...
Hi I have a website that I love the look of, I want a copy of the theme made and then I will do final adjustments to make it my own design. I love the product boxes and how they react when you pass over them with the mouse and the hole clean minimal look. If you can just give me the basics and I wi
Hi! I've a site in plain/core PHP initially based on HTML5Boilerplate & Bootstrap 3. Structure of this site is like this - page writes to buffer ob_start ();ob_end() etc. and stored into $content variable. Then masterpage.php is included, which writes this $content inside itself...
Hi, I have 2 tasks here in Wordpress. 1. I want to add few menu items in navigation menu which I can do but there is some CSS problem. 2. I want to add contents in another site from PSD. It shouldn't take more than 1 hour for both tasks so I am willing to pay $25.