Goal: Create a magento module (configurable and manageable via backend), based on the already responsive "Nivo Slider" (jQuery). The slider itself can be found (for free!) under: nivo.dev7.studios.com
-> The extension (will be uploaded to websites via ftp/ssh - no need for magentoconnect compatibility) has to work on magento versions 1.6 & 1.7 (incl. subversions), must not touch any core files (work with overriding functionality of magento) and be translatable by native magento features/standards.
One "Default" slider theme included, option to build/select custom slider themes.
-> Attention: The slider has to work on all devices and browsers (incl. iOS & Android). Also, multiple sliders on one page/website must be possible (id per slider position needed - positioning via XML-layout update and/or file), see frontend_flow-image (attached) for positioning, re-positioning on different resolutions/devices and responsive effects/resizing.
Backend features / menu items:
- Managing and editing of sliders, needed administration options (=fields), see screenshot (1) attached:
- Identifier (id)
- Duration (in seconds)
- Show caption on/off
- Show pagination (slider controls)
- Show left-right navigation on/off
- Auto-Slide on/off
- Mouseover stop on/off (stop on hover)
- Transition effect (16 available by nivo in total - see link above)
- Transition duration
- Status: active/deactivated
- Show in (Website, Store & StoreView selection)
- Image upload/selection for slider items (=multiple banners) - see screenshot (2)
Required options / fields:
- Browse files (desktop)
- Upload files
- OR insert link to image on external website/server (flickr, etc.)
- PLUS: add a text field for the image's alt-attribute
- Link target
- Sort order
- option to enable/disable and remove slider image
- Show on pages / categories - see screenshot (3) attached
- option to select available cms pages (list)
- option to select page type(s) to display in - see screenshot (3)
- Select categories for slider - see screenshot (4) attached
- category tree from the store with checkboxes for each entry
Configuration settings (under Admin->Configuration, seperate tab "Custom" with entry "Slider")
Default settings / options:
- Time display per image (global)
- Show description/caption (yes/no)
- General Activation / Deactivation
Please feel free to post any project-related questions you might have/encounter on the project board, we will gladly answer them publicly and as soon as possible.
Only experienced magento developers please with highest coding / css standards - "dirty" coding work will not be accepted in the evaluation of the result, thank you very much in advance,
good luck and best regards
I have a website built on wordpress and looking to add location based service where my users can checkin, rate and review the location. Need to start immediately.
- We have a working Magento site and are developing a new theme for that. - The new theme has all of the same features as the original theme. So we are essentially porting the old theme into new HTMLs. - We are 95% done with our work...
I require a BUY NOW plugin for Premiumpress for wordpress. Must simply link to the users paypal account supplied via a BUY NOW button option. The user can then remove the listing once paid via Paypal.
I want to make some changes and redesign my website to be SEO On Page optimised. I would be interested in a long-term relationship
I am looking for a Wordpress Expert that is familiar with creating page templates, plugins, and themes to make edits to a website. Must have references to plugins and themes that you have built. Freelancer must be able by phone or skype for at least 3 hours during normal business hours (Eastern Stan
I need a smiliar website like [url removed, login to view] made. Website should have all the features like lookbooker and i need to be able to change the text to my language. There should be 2 sorts of users...
See attached images. We have a Joomla 3 site already made and we need the article pages created. NO functionality required other than linking the pages. We have layered psd files for each page. Try to use HTML text wherever possible instead of images. This needs to be checked on all browsers! Would
Hello, How are you today? Please I will like you to design two pages of a website for me. You will design the home and one inside HTML pages of the website. The website will be responsive. You will also design the Facebook header and twitter cover for the website...