Goal: Create a magento module (configurable and manageable via backend), based on the already responsive "Nivo Slider" (jQuery). The slider itself can be found (for free!) under: nivo.dev7.studios.com
-> The extension (will be uploaded to websites via ftp/ssh - no need for magentoconnect compatibility) has to work on magento versions 1.6 & 1.7 (incl. subversions), must not touch any core files (work with overriding functionality of magento) and be translatable by native magento features/standards.
One "Default" slider theme included, option to build/select custom slider themes.
-> Attention: The slider has to work on all devices and browsers (incl. iOS & Android). Also, multiple sliders on one page/website must be possible (id per slider position needed - positioning via XML-layout update and/or file), see frontend_flow-image (attached) for positioning, re-positioning on different resolutions/devices and responsive effects/resizing.
Backend features / menu items:
- Managing and editing of sliders, needed administration options (=fields), see screenshot (1) attached:
- Identifier (id)
- Duration (in seconds)
- Show caption on/off
- Show pagination (slider controls)
- Show left-right navigation on/off
- Auto-Slide on/off
- Mouseover stop on/off (stop on hover)
- Transition effect (16 available by nivo in total - see link above)
- Transition duration
- Status: active/deactivated
- Show in (Website, Store & StoreView selection)
- Image upload/selection for slider items (=multiple banners) - see screenshot (2)
Required options / fields:
- Browse files (desktop)
- Upload files
- OR insert link to image on external website/server (flickr, etc.)
- PLUS: add a text field for the image's alt-attribute
- Link target
- Sort order
- option to enable/disable and remove slider image
- Show on pages / categories - see screenshot (3) attached
- option to select available cms pages (list)
- option to select page type(s) to display in - see screenshot (3)
- Select categories for slider - see screenshot (4) attached
- category tree from the store with checkboxes for each entry
Configuration settings (under Admin->Configuration, seperate tab "Custom" with entry "Slider")
Default settings / options:
- Time display per image (global)
- Show description/caption (yes/no)
- General Activation / Deactivation
Please feel free to post any project-related questions you might have/encounter on the project board, we will gladly answer them publicly and as soon as possible.
Only experienced magento developers please with highest coding / css standards - "dirty" coding work will not be accepted in the evaluation of the result, thank you very much in advance,
good luck and best regards
Hello everybody, 1.I have a Joomla 2.5 site and I want the main menu and the sidebar menu to be styled to look the same as the menus in another site (the same content but an old template). 2. I want the bottom of the content area to be styled as in the other site...
Job search engine site. Need a logo and a CSS3 design to implement in a running web page. Simple design but very modern and clear for fast reading. Logo has to be very attractive, unique and jobs/related. Just main page. (We'll apply the design to the other pages as soon they are completed. )
Converting photoshop storyboard to HTML - 2 pages and 1 lightbox. I have a simple page that i would like converted to a pixel perfect HTML page so that i can convert this to PHP and dynamically convert all the fields. I can send you the photoshop image if that helps...
Requirements: Stay online on skype the whole time (except on lunch time - 1 hour) has to have a microphone and speakers! must be fluent either on english or spanish The tasks are PSD to HTML and HTML to Wordpress related
We have an issue with page navigation (the "go to next page of articles 1,2,3,4,5,6) pagination on the bottom of our Joomla 3/K2 news website. When going back it does not work correctly We've traced the issue to ARTIO JoomSEF plugin/component, and need it fixed, but do not want to disable pl
I require somebody to edit my current wordpress site. I would ideally want somebody to re-design it. What I use my website for - I use my website to promote my photography and videography work. I always need to add photos to my gallery / slideshow...