Goal: Create a magento module (configurable and manageable via backend), based on the already responsive "Nivo Slider" (jQuery). The slider itself can be found (for free!) under: nivo.dev7.studios.com
-> The extension (will be uploaded to websites via ftp/ssh - no need for magentoconnect compatibility) has to work on magento versions 1.6 & 1.7 (incl. subversions), must not touch any core files (work with overriding functionality of magento) and be translatable by native magento features/standards.
One "Default" slider theme included, option to build/select custom slider themes.
-> Attention: The slider has to work on all devices and browsers (incl. iOS & Android). Also, multiple sliders on one page/website must be possible (id per slider position needed - positioning via XML-layout update and/or file), see frontend_flow-image (attached) for positioning, re-positioning on different resolutions/devices and responsive effects/resizing.
Backend features / menu items:
- Managing and editing of sliders, needed administration options (=fields), see screenshot (1) attached:
- Identifier (id)
- Duration (in seconds)
- Show caption on/off
- Show pagination (slider controls)
- Show left-right navigation on/off
- Auto-Slide on/off
- Mouseover stop on/off (stop on hover)
- Transition effect (16 available by nivo in total - see link above)
- Transition duration
- Status: active/deactivated
- Show in (Website, Store & StoreView selection)
- Image upload/selection for slider items (=multiple banners) - see screenshot (2)
Required options / fields:
- Browse files (desktop)
- Upload files
- OR insert link to image on external website/server (flickr, etc.)
- PLUS: add a text field for the image's alt-attribute
- Link target
- Sort order
- option to enable/disable and remove slider image
- Show on pages / categories - see screenshot (3) attached
- option to select available cms pages (list)
- option to select page type(s) to display in - see screenshot (3)
- Select categories for slider - see screenshot (4) attached
- category tree from the store with checkboxes for each entry
Configuration settings (under Admin->Configuration, seperate tab "Custom" with entry "Slider")
Default settings / options:
- Time display per image (global)
- Show description/caption (yes/no)
- General Activation / Deactivation
Please feel free to post any project-related questions you might have/encounter on the project board, we will gladly answer them publicly and as soon as possible.
Only experienced magento developers please with highest coding / css standards - "dirty" coding work will not be accepted in the evaluation of the result, thank you very much in advance,
good luck and best regards
This project is one of my littel projet i have done at this time ! I have three more project , but i have some little thing to do and then i will finish them
I am seeking a website developer for a short term or long term opportunity who can help develop our website. In this role you will be required to create around 8 webpages using an existing Wordpress theme (StyleMag Responsive Wordpress Theme at http://themeforest...
Desarrollar un componente en Addons en joomla para la extensión de JonSocial: Funcionalidad: Creación y administración de grupos y subgrupos con capacidad de gestion de usuarios, con la posibilidad de asociar miembros a los subgrupos Registro de formularios(ya creada la estructura y la base de da...
We need a custom wordpress template for a young 20-40 women's lifestyle non-blog including: fashion, health, beauty etc. We need a template that includes a fixed top and left graphic (outside perimeters are set- only inside of site needs to be independently populated)...
We already have the Photoshop design of the templates. We need someone to create the Drupal 8 templates. Templates are for a simple product page (with around 10 pages) + store (with 3-4 products) Templates must be responsive
Hi, I have a Wordpress website with Event Espresso on it. I need someone who can help me with latest feautures. You need to have experience with previous event espresso website. Please show me. Kind regards, Remy
Looking for an experienced Drupal developer to work on a few Drupal based websites. Here are the requirements, you MUST fulfill the following requirements in order to take on this job. This will be a long term commitment, >10 hours per week. In your response, please answer the following question
Hello. I am looking for someone to help - assist me on my new eCommerce website. I bought Kids Toys theme from theemforest (http://themeforest.net/item/kids-toys-wordpress-shop-theme/154848)...