We need a web applications developer to build a functional baseline application that will allow cities to alert subscribers with emergency notifications.
1. City personnel should be able to create an account for their city through a web signup gateway.
2. City personnel should be able to invite other city personnel to the service to assist with managing that City's account.
3. City personnel should be able to enter "alerts" into the system. These alerts should allow for the inclusion of a title, an optional description, an optional image, an optional map location. The alert should be able to be scheduled for immediate delivery, or future delivery at a time specified.
4. The system should support multiple cities, and managers from one city should not be able to access the administration panel of another city.
5. Members of the public should be able to sign up for an account, and subscribe to receive alerts from one or more cities.
6. Alerts should be able to be delivered to users by email, SMS, and in the future, by push notifications to wireless devices. Ideally we'd like to use Amazon SNS for this.
8. A basic web ui theme will be provided, application should use this theme.