We are looking for a web designer to assist in developing a PSD template file for the design of our website. The emphasis on this project is quality combined with a timeframe.
Full specifications and conditions of the project are available at: http://www.projectnorman.com/FPC/PSDTemplateDesign.pdf
It is your responsibility to ensure you have read and fully understand the specifications and conditions of the project!
This project does not require any CCS/HTML Coding skills as this is design only however knowledge of this process is essential to be able to successfully complete this project.
* Strong web design portfolio, showcasing diversity of style and creativity
* Previously developed PSD template files
* Experience creating engaging, visually appealing web application interfaces (not just brochure websites)
* Ability to roadmap design ideas for larger tasks, thinking through user interactions and engagement
* Strong proficiency in a variety of design tools like Photoshop
* Provide a combination of visual design skills and technical understanding
* 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
* Strong English skills (preferred as first language)
Candidates will not be considered without a portfolio or samples. (Please provide URL's and some details on what portions of each site you were responsible for.)
To apply for this job your application letter must:
• Contain confirmation you have read and agree to be bound by the design specification and conditions document listed above should you be successful.
• A list of sites you have designed in the last 2 years that we can review.
• Brief outline of how you meet the required skills.
• Tell us what color vision for the site you have.
• Not send a generic letter, you will be rejected immediately.
• Any questions, changes or variations you'd like to the design and conditions specifications.
Interviews for this project will initially be via Odesk and Skype if required. Interviews are expected to be conducted within the next 2 to 5 days with a candidate selected in the next 10 days. Ability to work over weekends is highly desirable.
We are currently seeking a full-time/part-time Web Developer to form a partnership. This position will be responsible for web site design and coding, troubleshooting, working with vendors, seeking out solutions to programming challenges and other duties as assigned...
All art will be bought stand alone. (Certain Price per illustration) With your permission your name will be featured on all card prints using your illustration. Credit where credit is due! The Theme of the game is a 'Steam-punk' style of art with a twist of anime...
Our company is looking for a creative person who can do the following for our graphic design firm. We are running a branding services online and we are getting about 20+ clients per day. We want someone who is good at Adobe Illustrator to help us fulfill our projects...
We are hosting our site through bluehost.com They offer one click installs for for website themes. The offer this for many different scripts. I can list if needed. We need a basic design similar to www.sneakersteal.com, with the abilities described below...
We require the BEST of the BEST! A designer that wants ongoing work and would work within our project management system and accept tasks on an ongoing, and consistent basis...
Need someone long term who can help manage email and my calendar. Ideal candidate will be knowledgeable with google/gmail applications. There is room for growth within our company...
I publish a bi-weekly HTML Newsletter and looking for someone to update the file on a regular basis. I have already created the file format and images utilized. You will need to understand HTML and be able to modify images. The task takes about 6 hours to complete.
This role is an exciting opportunity to be part a large multi-asset ecommerce trading system development team that is distributed regionally across APAC & Europe...
Hello. We are a growing company and we need the best landing and sales page ever seen before. We are an electronic cigarette business with tons of growth opportunities. Please forward examples of landing pages and sales pages you have completed in the past...