We are looking for a web designer to assist in developing a PSD template file for the design of our website. The emphasis on this project is quality combined with a timeframe.
Full specifications and conditions of the project are available at: http://www.projectnorman.com/FPC/PSDTemplateDesign.pdf
It is your responsibility to ensure you have read and fully understand the specifications and conditions of the project!
This project does not require any CCS/HTML Coding skills as this is design only however knowledge of this process is essential to be able to successfully complete this project.
* Strong web design portfolio, showcasing diversity of style and creativity
* Previously developed PSD template files
* Experience creating engaging, visually appealing web application interfaces (not just brochure websites)
* Ability to roadmap design ideas for larger tasks, thinking through user interactions and engagement
* Strong proficiency in a variety of design tools like Photoshop
* Provide a combination of visual design skills and technical understanding
* 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
* Strong English skills (preferred as first language)
Candidates will not be considered without a portfolio or samples. (Please provide URL's and some details on what portions of each site you were responsible for.)
To apply for this job your application letter must:
• Contain confirmation you have read and agree to be bound by the design specification and conditions document listed above should you be successful.
• A list of sites you have designed in the last 2 years that we can review.
• Brief outline of how you meet the required skills.
• Tell us what color vision for the site you have.
• Not send a generic letter, you will be rejected immediately.
• Any questions, changes or variations you'd like to the design and conditions specifications.
Interviews for this project will initially be via Odesk and Skype if required. Interviews are expected to be conducted within the next 2 to 5 days with a candidate selected in the next 10 days. Ability to work over weekends is highly desirable.
Our company is looking for a creative person who can do the following for our graphic design firm. We are running a branding services online and we are getting about 20+ clients per day. We want someone who is good at Adobe Illustrator to help us fulfill our projects...
The work will consist of the following, Designing weekly promotional emails and newsletters Designing new pages for our website Icons, logo's etc... I will request samples and references, so please don't contact without these.
Coupon Magazine Company looking for Ad / Coupon Designers. We need 10 professional designers to design 20 to 50 ads / coupons a month, we will pay $5.00 Per add designed.
Creative Web designer required (Philippines or Nepal Only Pls) Looking for a web designer to assist in re-designing various websites. Sites include News/Content sites, Directory sites & Shopping sites. Sites will also need simple logos designed...
Hi, We are a mobile game company who is growing rapidly and looking to hire suitable talent to join our company. We are creating mobile games on IOS at rapid fast rate and currently we are doing more than 30 games a month and we plan to double our productivity...
Requirements of this job: 1. Must be committed. 2. MUST have experience in CAD/AUTOCAD 3. Efficient in doing Design Project 4. Efficient in Research 4. Very responsive 5. Able to start immediately Fixed Pay = $135 + odesk fee No upfront payment will be made. You will be paid after the first task
Looking for a comic book illustrator, to supply 8.5"x11" pages in color and in high resolution PDF ready for printing. Must be able to illustrate ancient warriors, in ancient setting. Must have samples of previous comic book work. The listed budget is $25 per page.
Hello Odeskers, We're looking for a person who can format our Wordpress articles (self hosted). You get the articles in plain text and you need to format them according to our guidelines so that they are aesthetically pleasing and good to read (headlines, bullets, images, videos etc)...
I am seeking an extremely talented fine art photographer to showcase their work for our company. You will have the ability to produce large scale photographs of high resolution that can then be printed as large pieces of wall art 1.5 metre x 2.5 metre (max) and wall coverings 2...