We are looking for a web designer to assist in developing a PSD template file for the design of our website. The emphasis on this project is quality combined with a timeframe.
Full specifications and conditions of the project are available at: http://www.projectnorman.com/FPC/PSDTemplateDesign.pdf
It is your responsibility to ensure you have read and fully understand the specifications and conditions of the project!
This project does not require any CCS/HTML Coding skills as this is design only however knowledge of this process is essential to be able to successfully complete this project.
* Strong web design portfolio, showcasing diversity of style and creativity
* Previously developed PSD template files
* Experience creating engaging, visually appealing web application interfaces (not just brochure websites)
* Ability to roadmap design ideas for larger tasks, thinking through user interactions and engagement
* Strong proficiency in a variety of design tools like Photoshop
* Provide a combination of visual design skills and technical understanding
* 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
* Strong English skills (preferred as first language)
Candidates will not be considered without a portfolio or samples. (Please provide URL's and some details on what portions of each site you were responsible for.)
To apply for this job your application letter must:
• Contain confirmation you have read and agree to be bound by the design specification and conditions document listed above should you be successful.
• A list of sites you have designed in the last 2 years that we can review.
• Brief outline of how you meet the required skills.
• Tell us what color vision for the site you have.
• Not send a generic letter, you will be rejected immediately.
• Any questions, changes or variations you'd like to the design and conditions specifications.
Interviews for this project will initially be via Odesk and Skype if required. Interviews are expected to be conducted within the next 2 to 5 days with a candidate selected in the next 10 days. Ability to work over weekends is highly desirable.