We are looking for a web designer to assist in developing a PSD template file for the design of our website. The emphasis on this project is quality combined with a timeframe.
Full specifications and conditions of the project are available at: http://www.projectnorman.com/FPC/PSDTemplateDesign.pdf
It is your responsibility to ensure you have read and fully understand the specifications and conditions of the project!
This project does not require any CCS/HTML Coding skills as this is design only however knowledge of this process is essential to be able to successfully complete this project.
* Strong web design portfolio, showcasing diversity of style and creativity
* Previously developed PSD template files
* Experience creating engaging, visually appealing web application interfaces (not just brochure websites)
* Ability to roadmap design ideas for larger tasks, thinking through user interactions and engagement
* Strong proficiency in a variety of design tools like Photoshop
* Provide a combination of visual design skills and technical understanding
* 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
* Strong English skills (preferred as first language)
Candidates will not be considered without a portfolio or samples. (Please provide URL's and some details on what portions of each site you were responsible for.)
To apply for this job your application letter must:
• Contain confirmation you have read and agree to be bound by the design specification and conditions document listed above should you be successful.
• A list of sites you have designed in the last 2 years that we can review.
• Brief outline of how you meet the required skills.
• Tell us what color vision for the site you have.
• Not send a generic letter, you will be rejected immediately.
• Any questions, changes or variations you'd like to the design and conditions specifications.
Interviews for this project will initially be via Odesk and Skype if required. Interviews are expected to be conducted within the next 2 to 5 days with a candidate selected in the next 10 days. Ability to work over weekends is highly desirable.
I'm looking for someone who wants to make themselves indispensable to the work that I do. The tasks may seem simple: Handle Email, Book Travel, Set up Meetings, and Manage my Schedule but I want to find someone that does that work with passion...
FULL TIME JOB, START IMMEDIATELY 8 HOURS PER DAY 6 DAYS PER WEEK WORK EST TIME ZONE FUNCTION Under the supervision of the Senior Software Developer, the Junior Software Developer shall: 1. help design and maintain software applications 2...
Coupon Magazine Company looking for Ad / Coupon Designers. We need 10 professional designers to design 20 to 50 ads / coupons a month, we will pay $5.00 Per add designed.
Hello everyone. IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND IN THE RIGHT FORMAT YOUR MESSAGE WILL BE DELETED! NO SPAMMY COVER LETTERS...
Need someone long term who can help manage email and my calendar. Ideal candidate will be knowledgeable with google/gmail applications. There is room for growth within our company...
Please read carefully.... We are an app company that also does web design for our clients. I have used 6 different 'teams' for our web design and still can't find someone SOLID... We need.....
Hello, We need an experienced graphic designer to develop a new graphic design project for our printed newspaper and, after that, to provide graphic design services for each edition of our bimonthly newspaper. Six editions contract, expected to begin on February 2014...
Hi, I am looking for someone to join my team of Designers! I need someone who can create professional looking business cards,flyers, letterheads, and other print materials. (logos and slider images will be included) This is an ongoing job and you will be paid after each job is complete...
Job Description: We are looking for a Graphic designer to be able to design all stationary for businesses, it is a new service we are promoting to our clients and we are looking for a competitive price to be able to offer them. If you excel in Ps, Ai, or similar please apply to this role...