We are looking for a web designer to assist in developing a PSD template file for the design of our website. The emphasis on this project is quality combined with a timeframe.
Full specifications and conditions of the project are available at: http://www.projectnorman.com/FPC/PSDTemplateDesign.pdf
It is your responsibility to ensure you have read and fully understand the specifications and conditions of the project!
This project does not require any CCS/HTML Coding skills as this is design only however knowledge of this process is essential to be able to successfully complete this project.
* Strong web design portfolio, showcasing diversity of style and creativity
* Previously developed PSD template files
* Experience creating engaging, visually appealing web application interfaces (not just brochure websites)
* Ability to roadmap design ideas for larger tasks, thinking through user interactions and engagement
* Strong proficiency in a variety of design tools like Photoshop
* Provide a combination of visual design skills and technical understanding
* 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
* Strong English skills (preferred as first language)
Candidates will not be considered without a portfolio or samples. (Please provide URL's and some details on what portions of each site you were responsible for.)
To apply for this job your application letter must:
• Contain confirmation you have read and agree to be bound by the design specification and conditions document listed above should you be successful.
• A list of sites you have designed in the last 2 years that we can review.
• Brief outline of how you meet the required skills.
• Tell us what color vision for the site you have.
• Not send a generic letter, you will be rejected immediately.
• Any questions, changes or variations you'd like to the design and conditions specifications.
Interviews for this project will initially be via Odesk and Skype if required. Interviews are expected to be conducted within the next 2 to 5 days with a candidate selected in the next 10 days. Ability to work over weekends is highly desirable.
Our company is looking for a creative person who can do the following for our graphic design firm. We are running a branding services online and we are getting about 20+ clients per day. We want someone who is good at Adobe Illustrator to help us fulfill our projects...
Looking for a Facebook Page Admin who can bring new and engage Facebook fans with adding new creativity as well as can write blogs at least one to two blogs every week about our business and it will be long term contract and will be paid monthly. Kindly do mention your portfolio.
Job Description: Create posters and banners for an online fashion & gift shop. Weekly duties will include creating 5 new posters/banners with photos, artistic skills, drawings, logos and text for a carousel/slide show that will need to be updated each week...
I am looking for someone to build me a Email Campaign which is longterm that will convert my leads and persuade them to do business with me...
This role is an exciting opportunity to be part a large multi-asset ecommerce trading system development team that is distributed regionally across APAC & Europe...
Position Tile: Sr Sharepoint Developer Location: GT Tower Ayala Avenue Makati City Work Schedule: Mid Shift (Norway timezone) Employment: Full Time Permanent post (Probi to Regular) Reporting to:
Hi, Unleashed.no sells websites, apps and sales videos. We are looking for a individual designer that can provide us with logo designs and some web site designs...
Contract will research local MLS data and create and produce an email based newsletter on a monthly basis distributed to Keller Williams' agent eEdge database. Contractor will be paid on a monthly basis.
I am seeking an extremely talented fine art photographer to showcase their work for our company. You will have the ability to produce large scale photographs of high resolution that can then be printed as large pieces of wall art 1.5 metre x 2.5 metre (max) and wall coverings 2...