I organize a dance event that utilizes OpenCart as a way to register attendees. The attendees can register for a full package or individual classes. If they opt for purchasing a full package, we offer a payment plan that utilizes the recurring billing feature of our payment gateway, Authorize.net
I need the following...
1) Update the recurring billing payment plan for the full package charge the following prices and to update automatically:
--Starting immediately: 7 payments of $77.14 ($540 total)
--Starting March 1st: 6 payments $90 ($540 total)
--Starting April 1st: 5 payments of $108 ($540 total)
--Starting May 1st: 4 payments of $135 ($540 total)
--Starting June 1st: 3 payments of $193.33 ($580 total)
--Starting July 1st: 2 payments of $290 ($580 total)
2) Create an auto-responder or email script to send to attendees who register for the payment plan.
3) Link products in shopping cart so they all pull from one specified product total. I have workshops that are listed in the full package as well as individually. I'd like it so that I don't have to worry about tracking things manually.
4) *optional* I'd like to have custom reports that show who is in each class, and my class/show totals.
5) *optional* install the payment option for Dwolla. https://www.dwolla.com/ I don't know if there is a way to offer a 1% discount for anyone using Dwolla, but that would be cool.
6) I'd like to make sure that the cart shows the green url browser bar at the top. I've been having some glitches with this, and I'm not sure why. Perhaps because the cart is in maintenance mode.
You will need to consistently use the work diary and not manually charge extra.
Requirements: - from 3 years experience (experience in large projects and foreign companies); - expertise knowledge Java SE аnd AWT/Swing/SWT; - practical knowledge 2EE, JDBC, Hibernate; - SQL (MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL), XML, Web services, SOAP, REST; - intermediate English....
We have multiple Java projects that we are starting up and we're looking for great developers (or those wanting to become such) to build them with high quality and efficiency. We are looking for those who love programming and want to be rewarded for their ability to produce results efficiently.
A us software company is looking for one android programer and one iPhone programer. very long term projects 3-5 years. looking for an individual who work alone not a company. Working from home is ok. Must have a few years experience. Must be able to take speck verbally in English...
I need a blog designed. I want it to have a personal look and feel. I would also like to integrate social media, email, and text message. I also want it to be in wordpress or blogger. Contact me for more details.
Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains installation and support knowledge. Troubleshooting knowledge in Dextrity programming SQL Programing is a must SSRS (SQL server Reporting service) Implementation knowledge Crystal report knowledge Great Plains 2013 Web Client implementation...
You will go to my link and click on it and register and you will have to choose a trial even if it's just 1.00 to verify you are a U.S. resident. Then you can proceed with getting adds out and people reffered. Looking for representatives! You will make $20...
We need to design a single web page. This webpage is related to business category. This web page should be responsive webpage and should be designed using html5, css3 and photoshop. Please apply by sending your past work done or by sending the jpeg file of the designed page for reference purpose. T
Hello Freelancers. READ ,IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 1.5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE STRAIGHTLY DECLINED....THIS JOB POSTING MEANT FOR THOSE WHO HOLD EXPERIENCE BETWEEN 6 MONTHS to 1.5 YEARS......