I organize a dance event that utilizes OpenCart as a way to register attendees. The attendees can register for a full package or individual classes. If they opt for purchasing a full package, we offer a payment plan that utilizes the recurring billing feature of our payment gateway, Authorize.net
I need the following...
1) Update the recurring billing payment plan for the full package charge the following prices and to update automatically:
--Starting immediately: 7 payments of $77.14 ($540 total)
--Starting March 1st: 6 payments $90 ($540 total)
--Starting April 1st: 5 payments of $108 ($540 total)
--Starting May 1st: 4 payments of $135 ($540 total)
--Starting June 1st: 3 payments of $193.33 ($580 total)
--Starting July 1st: 2 payments of $290 ($580 total)
2) Create an auto-responder or email script to send to attendees who register for the payment plan.
3) Link products in shopping cart so they all pull from one specified product total. I have workshops that are listed in the full package as well as individually. I'd like it so that I don't have to worry about tracking things manually.
4) *optional* I'd like to have custom reports that show who is in each class, and my class/show totals.
5) *optional* install the payment option for Dwolla. https://www.dwolla.com/ I don't know if there is a way to offer a 1% discount for anyone using Dwolla, but that would be cool.
6) I'd like to make sure that the cart shows the green url browser bar at the top. I've been having some glitches with this, and I'm not sure why. Perhaps because the cart is in maintenance mode.
You will need to consistently use the work diary and not manually charge extra.
No agencies! I want one full-time employee for long-term from the Philippines only. I have three wordpress websites that I need a full-time employee to do all of my online marketing and content creation. The three websites are www.KarinaHarris.com, www.KarinaSecrets.com, www.CueMe...
I need someone who is able to use remote desktop to do repetitive newsletter template fabrication. A good understanding of HTML is required. Dependability is the key factor for this on-going project...
Program a html5 app with one button. When you click on the button a random sound will play. The sounds are inside the app - not streaming. The name of the sounds can be named fx sound1, sound2, sound3. I will rename, when I get the code. I have made the design - I only need the code.
You are a truly versatile, motivated INDIAN Web Developer with excellent skills in Joomla, JomSocial, VirtueMart and similar Joomla extentions, preferably residing in CHENNAI or willing to relocate in the future there? Then we ascend not only an interesting, but long-term task with the ability to..
This project is to build appointment confirmation software - Make a website button like this: http://i.imgur.com/lf3IVyQ.png - When you click it, it leads to a page like this: http://i.imgur.com/QBIqRlw.png - That page would also have this: http://i.imgur.com/8mlFwpQ...
Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains installation and support knowledge. Troubleshooting knowledge in Dextrity programming SQL Programing is a must SSRS (SQL server Reporting service) Implementation knowledge Crystal report knowledge Great Plains 2013 Web Client implementation...
Hello Freelancers. READ ,IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 1.5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE STRAIGHTLY DECLINED....THIS JOB POSTING MEANT FOR THOSE WHO HOLD EXPERIENCE BETWEEN 6 MONTHS to 1.5 YEARS......