I need a basic membership website written in Wordpress's Gravity Forms plugin that does the following:
1) User Registration & Login
2) Ask the user for some information using a Gravity Form
3) Manipulate the data on the backend
4) Populate the manipulated data into a pdf template for the user to see inside the website
This is a project from scratch. I don't need the front-end to look pretty, very basic is fine.
1) User logs-in
2) User clicks "Add Entry" button
3) A pop-up window opens containing a 2-page gravity form:
What state did you live mostly in the year 2011? (dropdown of US states)
- First Name (textfield)
- Middle Name (textfield)
- Last Name (textfield)
- Current Employee? (dropdown options: Y/N)
- If Yes: Employee ID: (textfield)
- Primary Phone Number: (textfield with phone number formatting)
- Local Phone Number: (textfield with phone number formatting)
- Cell Number: (textfield with phone number formatting)
- Street Address: (textfield)
- County: (dropdown option: Los Angeles County, Orange County)
- City: (dropdown options based on County: If "Los Angeles County": Los Angeles, Santa Monica; If "Orange County": Irvine, Anaheim)
- State: (Default to answer from Form 1)
- Zip: (textfield)
- Emergency Contact Name: (= 'First Name' + 'Middle Name' + 'Last Name')
- Emergency Contact Phone 1: (textfield)
- Emergency Contact Phone 2: (= 'N/A' if left empty)
4) User saves their inputs, the pop-up window closes and their data is displayed for the user to see in tabular form. User can reorder the entries using drag & drop, or add more entries
5) For each entry, the user can: Edit, Delete, View PDF
I've attached an example of the standard PDF template that I wish to populate. I have the Gravity Forms Developer license
I am looking suggestions for paypal like features for my website. I need the following: 1. User to create an account for transfering funds onto my website 2. Using a credit card/bank account the would be able to deposit funds into their account on my wesite 3...
COMPENSATION PACKAGE (WEEKLY PAYMENT): Hourly Rate: increased from $2.25 to $4/hr 8hrs of work for 5 days: Php 6,929.60 or $160 8hrs of work for 20 days:Php 27,718.40 or $640 ($ to PESO conversion is based on the Yahoo Finance exchange rate of 43...
I would like to have a feature done on my Joomla Website using Fabrik for freelance writing feature, where registered users can claim their article from a list that all registered users can see for a set time which counts down, and if not completed within that time it will be re-published back to...
Wordpress News site About Geek and POP culture The website is GEEKMAG.ME Brazil Need website to rank very high on page 1, and traffic Google Ninemsn Bing Etc... Other forms of potential marketing suggestions and opportunities would be much appreciated
I need a website created of about 20 pages. First I will start out with a homepage so you can bid on the homepage and from there I will setup another project for the remaing pages. This must be using a standard Wordpress theme, not your own theme or design...
Professional Website with Online Store We require a professional website to be built which includes a shopping cart for approximately 25 products (electronic cigarettes). We currently have a very basic webapge (with no online store) at www.e-hookah.net.au. This will be the address of the website...
I need to update 3 websites, and all of them are css/html changes. Below details the work I need to complete: 1. Need to update home page of http://bit.ly/1nNFjVW. We need to take the existing black bar "tasting rooms" and make it into 2 columns...
Need a 5 page website built on an existing theme. Theme already owned and full fireworks pngs or PSDs provided. preferbly working on fireworks pngs need customization with regards to how categories of posts are displayed and custom data collection forms. Please only bid if you can start today..
We need a packaging design for our product Vinyl Skins for electronic devices. The size of the packaging would be 9" x 5". We have attached an image which is just a rough layout that we could think of and only for reference...