PHPBB 3 - SIMPLE USER MANAGEMENT AUTOMATIZATION SYSTEM ("SUMAS")
MOD will work in our PHPBB3 forum in order to automatize user membership management.
The system will be able to define rules configurable via its own Admin Control Panel:
"If a forum user perfoms ACTION AND CONDITION=TRUE
SYSTEM will automatically perform ACTIONS over user account"
We will call the sum of the ACTION AND CONDITION a "Trigger"
- User ACTIONS to Monitor:
* Human User choice (user presses button or clicks on a link): this trigger can be kept as easy as possible, as far as is easily configured from ACP.
* User posts reply to certain existing message: ths could be defined with the URL of message. If a regex can be added in order to check contains of title reply, great.
* User logs in >= DATE: this ACTION must be evaluated just after user login
- CONDITIONS to MONITOR (always working as an AND CLAUSE over the ACTIONS)
* User BELONGS to a GROUP: list of user defined + default groups will be shown to choose 1 or more
* Day is >= certain DATE
- ACTIONS OVER user account to perfom if TRIGGER occurs:
* Add user to user-defined group with option to make this his default group
* Delete user from group
* Send private message to user: one of the draft messages but without deleting it in order to be ready for the next user.
* Send e-mail to user
* Delete user account (including user messages)
* Show messagebox to user: 256 charaacters string will be enough
The SUMAS must be able to held 9 diffrent rules (infinite number of rules woud be great but not neccesary) with a check ACTIVE/INACTIVE in order to allow storage of inactive rules.
-Bid on this offer only if you know how to create mods for phpbb3
-Bid on this offer only if you know how to create mods for phpbb3 without compromising the security of the mothercode
Our PHPBB3 forum runs 3.0.8 version.
AutoMOD 1.0.0 installed
Default prosilver style template.
Running in Spanish. ACP configuration screen could be in English as far as it does not interfere with Spanish localization option.
Code will have to integrate seamlessly with the existing code behaviour, meaning that the forum must behave as if this operations were performed by an human operator manually (as it happens right now).
The logic and concept are simple and operations pretty straighforward. Probably the most time consuming part would be the ACP front-office.
Our company is currently looking for a versatile Zend Framework developer with good expertise in MySQL, css and html to write modules for an existing backoffice for an online gaming company. The modules would consists of reports taken from data from the database...
I need Radius Software (AAA) for "Mikrotik Router OS" using Free Radius, PHP, .NET and MySQL with following features. WEB interface. Easy to use WEB interface. Fully separated code and design. easily customizable GUI to fit our needs. Compatibility...
Hello im seeking to build an online bitcoin exchange web page, I need a secure platform. I need a page similar to bitcoinperu.com, bitmarket.co, and similar to the look of coinbase, the website has to have realtime bitcoin price with our comission added, include payza o liqpay API platform...
Hello there I have a complex excel file which I use to take track of my sport bets. The file is divided into leagues, sports, month, you can filter almost anything I want to create a sort of web blog where I can publish my picks and have a graph of the profit and a database of all picks...
It is a just a single modification right now....But need many changes in site..after reviewing your work I have classified website using a smarty template engine theme. Currently ad posting method is based on 7 steps that is very lengthy process for a user.....
Hello, I have installed a PHP swap script on my website, and want it to be customized so it has the same features as safe-swaps.com and some extra features...
We need a web dashboard showing various metrics from a csv/db. The dashboard would include graphs and grids etc. We are looking for someone to use an existing dashboard framework such highcharts, xphresso, etc.
I'm looking for a capable developer who is able to create a point system where users are able to submit points to a 'house' or group to a MySQL Database via E-Mail and then have the points presented visually using a graph generated on a website with a dynamic 'activity feed' the