PHPBB 3 - SIMPLE USER MANAGEMENT AUTOMATIZATION SYSTEM ("SUMAS")
MOD will work in our PHPBB3 forum in order to automatize user membership management.
The system will be able to define rules configurable via its own Admin Control Panel:
"If a forum user perfoms ACTION AND CONDITION=TRUE
SYSTEM will automatically perform ACTIONS over user account"
We will call the sum of the ACTION AND CONDITION a "Trigger"
- User ACTIONS to Monitor:
* Human User choice (user presses button or clicks on a link): this trigger can be kept as easy as possible, as far as is easily configured from ACP.
* User posts reply to certain existing message: ths could be defined with the URL of message. If a regex can be added in order to check contains of title reply, great.
* User logs in >= DATE: this ACTION must be evaluated just after user login
- CONDITIONS to MONITOR (always working as an AND CLAUSE over the ACTIONS)
* User BELONGS to a GROUP: list of user defined + default groups will be shown to choose 1 or more
* Day is >= certain DATE
- ACTIONS OVER user account to perfom if TRIGGER occurs:
* Add user to user-defined group with option to make this his default group
* Delete user from group
* Send private message to user: one of the draft messages but without deleting it in order to be ready for the next user.
* Send e-mail to user
* Delete user account (including user messages)
* Show messagebox to user: 256 charaacters string will be enough
The SUMAS must be able to held 9 diffrent rules (infinite number of rules woud be great but not neccesary) with a check ACTIVE/INACTIVE in order to allow storage of inactive rules.
-Bid on this offer only if you know how to create mods for phpbb3
-Bid on this offer only if you know how to create mods for phpbb3 without compromising the security of the mothercode
Our PHPBB3 forum runs 3.0.8 version.
AutoMOD 1.0.0 installed
Default prosilver style template.
Running in Spanish. ACP configuration screen could be in English as far as it does not interfere with Spanish localization option.
Code will have to integrate seamlessly with the existing code behaviour, meaning that the forum must behave as if this operations were performed by an human operator manually (as it happens right now).
The logic and concept are simple and operations pretty straighforward. Probably the most time consuming part would be the ACP front-office.
Okay, im looking for a simple landing page style site. where it have 3 offers. each offers have a "enter" button, the "enter" button is the CTA were once click it pops up an iframe *Iframe will be another site pop up ib a box on my landing page.
We require a prestashop module developed for resale to the prestashop script community: Brief: 2 Backend modules to be designed and prestashop module package for the last two major releases - Subscription product module to work with all major prestashop payment gateways that allow for subscription.
Hi, we would like to edit the CSS styling for our eBook's (which are published in EPUB format). This will involve editing our existing PHP code which pulls the content from our database and produces an ePub file. Things to be done: 1...
I have a custom HelpDesk application that was built in FLEX in 2007. Uses Coldfusion as the middleware, my MySQL DB and is served up on a Dell server using IIS. The administrative interface includes a primitive mail client...
Hi, I would like to clone the website http://kannandigitalstudios.com/. Please go through all the pages and let us know your thoughts. More details will be PM to selected candidate. Happy Bidding !
We need someone or some company to do small quick Wordpress plug in for us and in another CMS. We will Pay $20 per plug in we hire you for 10 plug in within 60 days. If we do not give you work we will give you $200 anyway. You get paid after 3 6 10 plug in finished...
- The application is a sort of matchmaking social network - The application contains a minimum of 10 Screen - it has an Android and an iOS version - it has separate login for members and separate login for partners - It has a search option for members and partners - There are search filters for...