I am looking to add a function to my website (flashnfunky.com) where users can purchase an existing canvas print or upload an image of theirs to be printed on canvas and then shipped out to their address.
I will like the functionality to be similar to the following https://www.printyourcanvas.com/picture-to-canvas-purchase1.asp
I will like the user to be greeted at the start with two options;
1. To upload a photo of theirs to then be printed, very similar to this this website (https://www.printyourcanvas.com/picture-to-canvas-purchase1.asp)
- Must include print dimensions based on the uploaded image size
- If frame is selected it must display frame types, some frames will need to have an additional charge if selected (must be customizable in the future)
- Must include style options (must be customizable in the future)
- I will need 1 style to include a text and font style field as I will like users to be able to include added text on their print
- Must include user comments
- Must include Quantity and discount options
- Must give them an option to continue to shop before checking out
- Will like the checkout system to be similar to the above website
- Must be easily customizable by myself so I can add, edit and remove photos and services by myself.
I don't mind if the styles and services are left as option 1, option 2 and so on as long as I can easily customize it.
2. To purchase an existing print
I will like this to be similar to the above specs though will like the flow to work in the below fashion.
- 1. User selects a category (Birds, Flowers, Architecture, ect)
- 2. Any prints in the library under that category will be displayed also displaying it's set dimensions available for print.
- 3. Some prints may have another possible style attached to it, if so I will like that to be displayed.. similar to the style in the upload section.
- 4. User gets the same framing / comments / quantity / discount options as the upload form
A big requirement for this is that it is easily customizable by myself.
If you have developed any similar functionality please link these in to your application as I will feel more confident if I see you have worked on something similar.