I am looking to add a function to my website (flashnfunky.com) where users can purchase an existing canvas print or upload an image of theirs to be printed on canvas and then shipped out to their address.
I will like the functionality to be similar to the following https://www.printyourcanvas.com/picture-to-canvas-purchase1.asp
I will like the user to be greeted at the start with two options;
1. To upload a photo of theirs to then be printed, very similar to this this website (https://www.printyourcanvas.com/picture-to-canvas-purchase1.asp)
- Must include print dimensions based on the uploaded image size
- If frame is selected it must display frame types, some frames will need to have an additional charge if selected (must be customizable in the future)
- Must include style options (must be customizable in the future)
- I will need 1 style to include a text and font style field as I will like users to be able to include added text on their print
- Must include user comments
- Must include Quantity and discount options
- Must give them an option to continue to shop before checking out
- Will like the checkout system to be similar to the above website
- Must be easily customizable by myself so I can add, edit and remove photos and services by myself.
I don't mind if the styles and services are left as option 1, option 2 and so on as long as I can easily customize it.
2. To purchase an existing print
I will like this to be similar to the above specs though will like the flow to work in the below fashion.
- 1. User selects a category (Birds, Flowers, Architecture, ect)
- 2. Any prints in the library under that category will be displayed also displaying it's set dimensions available for print.
- 3. Some prints may have another possible style attached to it, if so I will like that to be displayed.. similar to the style in the upload section.
- 4. User gets the same framing / comments / quantity / discount options as the upload form
A big requirement for this is that it is easily customizable by myself.
If you have developed any similar functionality please link these in to your application as I will feel more confident if I see you have worked on something similar.
Occasionally, there will be Wordpress (and possibly) Joomla installations based on themes. This will include contact with clients. There might also be tasks such as data entry required by the position...
No agencies! I want one full-time employee for long-term from the Philippines only. I have three wordpress websites that I need a full-time employee to do all of my online marketing and content creation. The three websites are www.KarinaHarris.com, www.KarinaSecrets.com, www.CueMe...
Hello, We are seeking a fulltime web designer to work with us building web pages for affiliate marketing purposes. You should be a hard working team player who wants to be a permanent part of our company...
We need a team of web developers that can maintain our clients websites to make minor changes each month. We normally bill our clients for 3hrs a month of maintenance each month and if they exceed the limit we then bill them at an hourly rate over and above their monthly maintenance contract...
Brand new wordpress site, recently completed in need of experienced SEO person or team to work atleast 20 hours per week on this new site. www.palmbeachrealestatepros...
I am looking for someone to build me a Email Campaign which is longterm that will convert my leads and persuade them to do business with me...
I need someone to build me a pretty basic website. Preferably a weebly or wordpress templete that would be easy for me to ad or change products. I prefer some who has built a site with shopping cart and who will walk me through the ssh ite. The site can be simple just must be effective...
I'm looking for a sales & marketing company to completely take control of my on-line baby carrier business due to other businesses interests I need to focus on. This would require SMM & SEO research and implementation along with fielding customer questions & concerns. All I want to
You will be required to. 1. Post on our social media and generate interest and interaction (Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google +, Twitter) 2. Re-Write articles from another blog to our Wordpress blog so they are 100% unique and copyscape passable...