I am looking to add a function to my website (flashnfunky.com) where users can purchase an existing canvas print or upload an image of theirs to be printed on canvas and then shipped out to their address.
I will like the functionality to be similar to the following https://www.printyourcanvas.com/picture-to-canvas-purchase1.asp
I will like the user to be greeted at the start with two options;
1. To upload a photo of theirs to then be printed, very similar to this this website (https://www.printyourcanvas.com/picture-to-canvas-purchase1.asp)
- Must include print dimensions based on the uploaded image size
- If frame is selected it must display frame types, some frames will need to have an additional charge if selected (must be customizable in the future)
- Must include style options (must be customizable in the future)
- I will need 1 style to include a text and font style field as I will like users to be able to include added text on their print
- Must include user comments
- Must include Quantity and discount options
- Must give them an option to continue to shop before checking out
- Will like the checkout system to be similar to the above website
- Must be easily customizable by myself so I can add, edit and remove photos and services by myself.
I don't mind if the styles and services are left as option 1, option 2 and so on as long as I can easily customize it.
2. To purchase an existing print
I will like this to be similar to the above specs though will like the flow to work in the below fashion.
- 1. User selects a category (Birds, Flowers, Architecture, ect)
- 2. Any prints in the library under that category will be displayed also displaying it's set dimensions available for print.
- 3. Some prints may have another possible style attached to it, if so I will like that to be displayed.. similar to the style in the upload section.
- 4. User gets the same framing / comments / quantity / discount options as the upload form
A big requirement for this is that it is easily customizable by myself.
If you have developed any similar functionality please link these in to your application as I will feel more confident if I see you have worked on something similar.
We are looking for Administrative Assistants. This position requires up to 3 weeks of web based training and is a work from home position. You must be available to work between the hours of 8 AM - 7 PM Monday through Friday and 8 AM - 4 PM Saturdays. Hours will be based upon client needs...
We are a fitness company looking for a graphic designer to handle various tasks including, but not limited to: - Catalog Design and Layout - Stationary Design - Business Card Design - Posters - Brochures - Website Content - Social Media and Website Banners - Features Product Sheets - Various Other..
The company is in need of someone who has commitment in making big projects together with the other people on the team. He/she will be responsible in all aspects of the website's back-end...
I have many projects in general, web apps, desktop apps, website creation etc. I need a programmer that is skilled in many things. *****You MUST have access to a bank account WITH ONLINE BANKING!!!** I cant stress that enough because some of my work will require readily access to a bank account with
Please read carefully.... We are an app company that also does web design for our clients. I have used 6 different 'teams' for our web design and still can't find someone SOLID... We need.....
We need 1000 of web designers for our company. If you are a good web designer, you are welcome. Mind It only experienced person need. We hire contractor for 2 years contact. Requirement---------------- 1. Should have skype id. 2. Should available during time 9am-9pm. 3. Should have past working e
We are looking for someone who can help our client with the upkeep of their website. Monthly Tasks will include; -Upload New Picture to Homepage Image Slider- Frequency: 2-4 times a month. Difficulty: Very Easy- Click "Add New Slide", Browse for Image and Save. Estimated Time: 7 minutes...
Looking for talented, experienced, communicative and reliable Virtual Assistants. No companies' only individuals - approximately 30 hours per week to start .This will be a challenging & exciting role. Guaranteed long term project , with bonuses...
Here's the job description that needs to be done per video. I will pay $5 per blog post with a total of 7 blog posts per week (total $35 per week). Here's the job overview... 1. Transcribe the video. 2. Upload the text to the blog. 3. Add picture (screen shot the video and add text to pi