We need these features :
Cleans system clutter by deleting invalid and unwanted junk files, obsolete registry entries, traces of Internet history and traces of daily used applications.
* Cumulative Disk clean-up, Registry clean-up, Traces clean-up and Defragmentation can be done at a single go rather than individually selecting each clean-up activity separately.
* Permanently deletes traces. Only items deleted through Disk cleanup and registry clean-up can be recovered.
It creates disk space and improves system performance by removing invalid and junk files from the hard disk.
* Removes items such as temporary files, Internet cache files, invalid shortcut files, garbage files and empty folders.
* Frees up disk space to be used for other valid applications and programs.
Removes invalid registry entries from the system that appear due to improper uninstall, non-existent fonts, etc.
* Often, program upgrades and installers leave unnecessary pointers in the Registry. So the Registry becomes bloated with obsolete entries, slowing down your system. This activity removes applications that are too inept to uninstall all of the Registry entries they create.
* Due to the sheer size and complexity of the registry database, manually cleaning up redundant and invalid entries is impractical, so the registry cleaner automates the process of looking for invalid entries, missing file references or broken links within the registry and resolving or removing them.
Removes traces of browsing history from browsers like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Opera.
* Removes traces from Most Recently Used (MRU) list of various applications.
* Safely deletes history, cleans cookies, cache, auto-complete forms and passwords.
* Also erases traces from programs like MS Office, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Media player, WinZip, WinRAR, etc.
Duplicate File Finder
Deletes duplicate files of images, mp3/mp4 or other music files, movie, document and many other popularly used files.
* It hunts for duplicate files at locations specified by the user. The user also has the option to specify exclusion paths for search of duplicate files.
* Duplicate file finder can also be configured to delete duplicate files using conventional method or secure deletion method.
Deletes the user specified files and folders permanently from the hard disk making it unrecoverable even using a Recovery Software. It provides three types of deletion methods.
* One-pass deletion or the quick data deletion method uses random letters to overwrite the data. This is the default method of deletion.
* Two-pass deletion method uses twice the number of random letters to overwrite the data. This method of deletion provides an additional layer of security.
* The DOD method of deletion uses the encryption method of using random letters to overwrite data as per Department of Defense memo. Data once deleted by this method cannot be recovered through any recovery software.
Registry Defragmenter clubs all page-file fragments into one contiguous chunk to improve the system performance.
* Defrags vital files, such as page-files and registry hives for improving application response time and registry access time.
By default, a backup is taken whenever Disk Cleanup or Registry Cleanup is performed.
* This replaces items that were cleaned or deleted during Registry Cleanup or Disk Cleanup.
* Helps user to restore earlier system settings in case any change in system behavior is observed after a Cleanup.
* Each detailed record is chronologically maintained.
Windows may be running potentially unwanted services at startup consuming memory that can slow down system performance. Service optimizer helps to disable these unwanted services and improve system performance by answering few questions.
Integrated - Real Estate marketing websites: AND Home Owner Association Websites: like the ones these companies build http://www.hoa-sites.com/ , http://www.hoaconnections.com/ , and http://www.associationcomm...
Requirements: - from 3 years experience (experience in large projects and foreign companies); - expertise knowledge Java SE аnd AWT/Swing/SWT; - practical knowledge 2EE, JDBC, Hibernate; - SQL (MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL), XML, Web services, SOAP, REST; - intermediate English....
New Company Starting called 360Vectis. We will be reaching out to religious organizations to be in charge of building & handling there email campaign list with their members via QR CODE/Landing Page. we will also offer them to opt-in on SMS messaging services...
We are making Facebook quiz apps. https://www.facebook.com/EngineerRise/app_109770245765922 https://www.facebook.com/klmjapan/app_171857106202802 We need programmer who can help making apps like them. You can use previous project's codes and HTML coded design...
Develop a web-based calender which can integrate into my company's website to allow customers to book items for hire and view availability of items. Once the client books an item for hire, I want to receive an instant email to provide details of the booking...
Need expert in CSS3, HTML5, PHP, JSP. Job entails getitng PSD mockups and then doing everythign in WP (creating a theme from scratch) and also integrating designs using JSP for other projects. Applicant should: 1) be able to work in EST time...
I'm looking for developers to get in my team as my company has a local business web-developing in the U.S. We need you to get hired whenever we get a job, you should be responsive, 24/7 online, and easy to connect. We need 25 developers and web designers to be part of that team...
Hello Freelancers. READ ,IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 1.5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE STRAIGHTLY DECLINED....THIS JOB POSTING MEANT FOR THOSE WHO HOLD EXPERIENCE BETWEEN 6 MONTHS to 1.5 YEARS......