We need these features :
Cleans system clutter by deleting invalid and unwanted junk files, obsolete registry entries, traces of Internet history and traces of daily used applications.
* Cumulative Disk clean-up, Registry clean-up, Traces clean-up and Defragmentation can be done at a single go rather than individually selecting each clean-up activity separately.
* Permanently deletes traces. Only items deleted through Disk cleanup and registry clean-up can be recovered.
It creates disk space and improves system performance by removing invalid and junk files from the hard disk.
* Removes items such as temporary files, Internet cache files, invalid shortcut files, garbage files and empty folders.
* Frees up disk space to be used for other valid applications and programs.
Removes invalid registry entries from the system that appear due to improper uninstall, non-existent fonts, etc.
* Often, program upgrades and installers leave unnecessary pointers in the Registry. So the Registry becomes bloated with obsolete entries, slowing down your system. This activity removes applications that are too inept to uninstall all of the Registry entries they create.
* Due to the sheer size and complexity of the registry database, manually cleaning up redundant and invalid entries is impractical, so the registry cleaner automates the process of looking for invalid entries, missing file references or broken links within the registry and resolving or removing them.
Removes traces of browsing history from browsers like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Opera.
* Removes traces from Most Recently Used (MRU) list of various applications.
* Safely deletes history, cleans cookies, cache, auto-complete forms and passwords.
* Also erases traces from programs like MS Office, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Media player, WinZip, WinRAR, etc.
Duplicate File Finder
Deletes duplicate files of images, mp3/mp4 or other music files, movie, document and many other popularly used files.
* It hunts for duplicate files at locations specified by the user. The user also has the option to specify exclusion paths for search of duplicate files.
* Duplicate file finder can also be configured to delete duplicate files using conventional method or secure deletion method.
Deletes the user specified files and folders permanently from the hard disk making it unrecoverable even using a Recovery Software. It provides three types of deletion methods.
* One-pass deletion or the quick data deletion method uses random letters to overwrite the data. This is the default method of deletion.
* Two-pass deletion method uses twice the number of random letters to overwrite the data. This method of deletion provides an additional layer of security.
* The DOD method of deletion uses the encryption method of using random letters to overwrite data as per Department of Defense memo. Data once deleted by this method cannot be recovered through any recovery software.
Registry Defragmenter clubs all page-file fragments into one contiguous chunk to improve the system performance.
* Defrags vital files, such as page-files and registry hives for improving application response time and registry access time.
By default, a backup is taken whenever Disk Cleanup or Registry Cleanup is performed.
* This replaces items that were cleaned or deleted during Registry Cleanup or Disk Cleanup.
* Helps user to restore earlier system settings in case any change in system behavior is observed after a Cleanup.
* Each detailed record is chronologically maintained.
Windows may be running potentially unwanted services at startup consuming memory that can slow down system performance. Service optimizer helps to disable these unwanted services and improve system performance by answering few questions.
The project of this scope is to create a proxy scraper in c# Step 1 - Load a list of pages with enabled proxies from a SQL server database. Eliminate all duplicates. Step 2 - Harvest all proxies from those pages. If a page is no does no longer exist, change its' status to disabled...
Our current software application (C# ) allows multi-users to login as avatar and insert from a library and connect 3D objects (representations of the real equipment) in real time. We need to subdivide the Database into different categories in order to improve the performance...
I have a small task. It will be done using c#. Using program when the exe loads, it will save the file in start up and when i reboot the machine, the same file should execute itself automatically. You can choose any file of your choice. Are you available now ? This is the only task. Thanks and Happ
I need someone to set up a crowd-funding website. Will provide the specifics of the website but not limited to that only. Preferrebly developed in .Net technologies. Will listen to offers for the job
Need someone who know ASP.NET. Don't know if DataGrid, Calendar control, or DataTable is needed...but below is what I need. We have 8 operating rooms that we schedule surguries for from 7am until 5:45pm...
I need to extract data from a web page ( text and images) and feed this data to a sql database. From other side, I need to export data from sql database and fill in forms automatically I have done all that partially with IMACROS software, but I need help since I got a semiautomatic result
I have a xamarin app that we got pretty near complete last year. I would like someone familiar with xamarin to help us get it to completion...