I own and operate a small business in NYC and am looking for a skilled personal assistant who can take on a variety of tasks to help free up my schedule and make me more efficient. Such tasks include:
- Monitoring and updating records for expenses, invoices and past due
- Emailing website owners to request backlinks and present guest blog posts
- Responding to customer requests and complaints by email
- Researching topics for eBooks, articles and websites we produce for clients
- Organizing and Entering followups into our CRM account (Highrise)
- Various SEO tasks including backlinking, article submission and blogging
- Hiring and managing projects on both Odesk and Elance
- Organizing lists of tasks into actionable calendars both for me and for the business in Basecamp
- Uploading and managing content in Wordpress
- Formatting and submitting content to Kindle, iBooks and Nook
That's just what we've brainstormed in the last couple days. This will truly be a jack-of-all-trades style job so you need to have a lot of existing experience and be willing to work hard to learn new areas when necessary.
Because so much communication via email with prospective and current clients is required, please only respond if you have exceptional English language skills and are available during normal working hours in the United States (-5 GMT).