Role #4 - HCM/HRMS Instructor (Consulting SME):
1. 10-15 years consulting experience, having held a variety of complex implementation and change management roles (including Release 12).
2. Excellent communication skills to align course content with delegates' capability and capacity.
3. Able to help delegates/participants relate new processes/functionality to old.
4. Able to adapt focus to meet the span of needs across both IT and business users and all levels.
5. Able to demonstrate experience in facilitating 'as-is' discussions to establish designs for 'to-be' business processes.
6. (On a scale of 1-5) 4.5+ Proficiency in primary business process and how the EBS HCM/HRMS applications modules support those business processes.
7. (On a scale of 1-5) 3.5+ Proficiency in secondary business process and how the EBS HCM/HRMS applications modules support those business processes.
8. Able to demonstrate alternate approaches to configure EBS applications to meet business needs.
9. Participated in at least one dozen engagements as a junior contributor and at least six engagements as a project manager. Ideally an additional six engagements as programme manager
10. Able to vary styles of presentation based on composition and experience levels of delegates/participants.
11. Able to facilitate ad-hoc and structure workshop session to gain delegate/participant buy-in.
12. Significant experience deploying HCM/HRMS solutions in Higher Ed, Healthcare or Government (Federal, Local or State) sectors.