- Server SSH and/or SOCKS5 (this is like a resume :D) to open a connection on a target machine. Once the SSH is open i want to use some TUNNELIER application to use that opened connection. This server may open a SSH or a SOCKS5 connection, or both (extra cash added if both).
- This server must silently install into target machine (no I Agree, NEXT or other button)
- It will have to start automatically after installation.
- Once installed he will have to upload something like a log file on a ftp (remember this point because i will come back at it at my side application), or send it through email (also remember).
=============LOG FILE EXEMPLE ==================
target ip: $_SERVER (i use this for a better reference)
target port: $_PORT
target type: ssh/socks5
Login SSH username: (remember this)
Login SSH password: (remember this)
- this server may open other services like (ftp - i will use this to upload/download files from target machine)
(remote desktop - here you have as example, TEAM VIEWER, but of course without prompting or something)
- another service which it can have it: an ability for me to send it some commands using CMD. If i want to shutdown the target machine, i will have to open my side application, write down login details and white a CMD command like SHUTDOWN -S -T 5 etc.
- of course this will have to start at windows startup. It will be great if i will can have a list of target machines managed in(RUNNING PCs/OFFLINE when i click one, a popul will appear and show me all login details).
- you have to include a keyloger and a autoprintscreener. This will save the data into harddrive at a specified folder or upload to gived FTP. Also if you can made what I have asked you before (that ftp service) you can store the data only in harddrive and I will log on to target and retrieve the keyloger and autoprintscreen records.
Well i guess this is all for target machine.
Now, my side application must build that above server. So my side app will have two panels
- 1 -> server builder
- 2 -> server monitor
- 1 - > SERVER BUILDER
Here i want to be able to make the server application. If i will have a wizard button like "server creator":
Choice connection type: (checkboxs)
| | SSH | | SOCKS5
| | FTP | | Remote Desktop
if SSH allow me to set the username and password for.
if SSH checked but i don't fill username and password the default will be admin/admin
Choise service to open:
| | Keyloger | | Auto Print Screen
if autoprintscreen checked enable some options:
Print screen frecvency [_]=------------=
| | Upload to FTP | | Send to email
if upload to FTP allow me to fill ftp details (host:port:username:pass)
if send to email allow me to fill SMTP setting (i have choice SMTP to avoid any ISP limitation)
When i click FINISH an .exe will be created. This exe file i call "server".
- 2 -> server monitor
Here the job is simple, i need to have panels which can control the server. Like i said, i will like to have two tabs (online/offline):
if online click connect. After hitting connect i want to see a panel with this options:
Show login details: host:port:username:pass type of connection
Open FTP (It should be something very basic, of course you will have to take care for something with two panels which allow me to upload or download, but i guess you have already considered this :D)
Open Remote Desktop
Upload keloger and auto print screen files to gived FTP
I just need a few hours installing a .NET application I have already built onto a windows server. I need it installed, tested and swap out email settings and authorize.net settings. QA is part of the time but I do not plan on needing any coding, just installing and adjusting.
My daughter is learning by herself with free online guides and books C#. We don't have money for a course as that is 3000$ here in our city. Learning by herself is not easy in the moments when she gets stuck into a problem. She already did study for 4 months, and she is above the beginner level.
We need high end company "NOT INDIVIDUALS " with 4.5-5 Star rating and a team with at least 10 developers for a project. I have the requirements in a doc but there is now blue print or design yet provide your profile & Skype so we can discuss more
Use : Vb.net 2010 Webpage to find comments value Sample Pages: 1. http://www.neowin.net/news/facebook-app-for-windows-81-updated-with-new-features-and-improvements 2. http://www.gamespot.com/articles/indie-hit-fez-comes-to-ps4-march-25-runs-in-1080p-60fps/1100-6418067/ 3. http://www...
This is a very simple job, I want to use the attached project. All I need is a single browser object in a single Windows form window. That's the drag and drop part, No problems. I need theses 2 changes made. And instructions on how it was done after payment. 1. Set the default launch page to
Need both Developer and DEsigner.. DEsigner have a good background on HTML/CSS COding... Long Term... Details will be given to the chosen freelancer... Tnx HAppy Bidding.. Extreme bidders will not be Reviewed... Pls.. Send some of your Portfolio for review....
We are a software development company based in Australia. Who are looking for an ASP.NET developer to work remotely for us for a 3 month contract with the potential to renew an ongoing basis. This position is full time - 30 hours per week...
Hi guys I am having a little problem with visual basic...
The application must be written in Microsoft Visual Basic 2010, and is very simple. A user, open application and drop & drop one zip file in inside form1, zip file move to specific destination in PC. Example: Open a application, on desktop has file 1.zip. Drag & drop 1.zip in application. 1