Looking for a motivated Virtual Assistant to help with my online business. My business focuses on Blogging, Product Creation, and Niche Sites.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Good English speaking & writing skills
- Great Transcription skills
- Ability to write good keyword-rich articles across several niches
- Solid knowledge of Wordpress and plugin usage/maintenance
- Basic understanding of back-linking and SEO strategies
- Great researching skills
- A willingness to learn new task
Selected candidate will perform the following task:
- Write at least 1 original article per day
- Articles rewrites when needed
- Transcribe audio/videos and turn them into articles/reports
- Install, configure, maintain Wordpress sites and plugins
- Crate Wordpress Post & Pages and optimize with SEO titles, descriptions
- Optimize blog content with SEO anchor text, image tags, and headers
- Perform several research task
- Comment on Blogs and forums daily
- Posting Videos to Youtube and other services
- Updating Social Media accounts
- Adding content to Aweber
- Recruit for other positions on oDesk
This position will start out with 20 hours per week for the first month, and hours will increase if you're performing well. This can happen faster based on the quality of your work.
You must have Access to Skype. About 50% of our communication will be done via Skype or via recorded files I will send you.
GENERIC COPY/PASTED APPLICATIONS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE REJECTED AND FLAGGED TO oDESK AS SPAM.
To be considered for this position please respond to each of the following questions. If you don't do this, I will assume you can't follow basic instructions and I will discard your application immediately.
-What are your 2 strongest skills (as they apply to this position)
-What your 2 weakest skills (as they apply to this position)
- In 100 words tell me why I should hire you (over the hundreds of other qualified contractors)
If you have completely read and understood this jobs posting, please add the work "conscientious" to the beginning of your application. Failure to do so will show me that you cannot follow instructions and do not pay attention to details.
I'm looking forward to developing a longterm relationship with the right candidate.