HelpID is an innovative online service that provides information to people who are looking for other people via online and social media channels.
We need a dedicated, experienced, and honest contractor who will translate approx 3,400 words of ENGLISH TO FRENCH for our new website. In the future, more translations will possibly be needed, as we launch new services and communicate to our users via press releases and other forms. Thus, we are looking for a long-term partnership with the assigned candidate.
For this project, the maximum budget is fixed and non-negotiable at $100, but we will accept lower price bids. The project is ready to start ASAP. If chosen, we will share with you a simple and well-structured Google Document so that you can directly translate in it.
In order to qualify, you must:
1) Be a native FRENCH speaker
2) Provide a simple cover letter with your background, qualifications, and reference to previous work done.
3) Willing to provide us with post-delivery quality assurance support via e-mail or MSN Messenger for the output delivered
4) Have an active Gmail account to receive the GoogleDoc.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT CONDITIONS BEFORE BIDDING:
1. SELECTION PROCESS: We will select candidate based on background, rating, qualifications, previous work, and cost.
2. 100% HUMAN TRANSLATION ONLY. All translations must be done by humans. Contractors are forbidden from using Machine Translation (such as Google Translate, Systran or Babel) in any way and for any purpose. We will not pay if 100% human translation was not done. We check this via different techniques.
3. NO "BAIT and SWITCH" PRICING TACTICS. Once we select you among other bidders, you must not change your bid price or any other project condition. We will not change files, so you shouldn't also change your project bid commitments.
4. NO UPFRONT. Sorry we don't pay upfront or deposit.
5. oDESK PAYMENT ONLY - Sorry, no payment outside oDesk. We pay through oDesk only. We pay after our client confirms that no quality issues remain with the job. This is min 1 day to max 5 working days after delivering the job.
6. NO PAYMENT for MISSED DEADLINE. -We are looking for serious, professional individuals.
* BY BIDDING to this job you hereby CONFIRM that you READ the above stipulations and AGREE to obey them fully *
We need good researchers who will do following research: 1. We give you product names 2. You find certain number of companies using such product or dealing with in your country, (it is usually 30-60 companies) 3...
We are not necessarily looking for exact,word by word translation but for FAST, sense for sense (translate the meaning) translation. -Russian must be your native language. -Please bid per 10K words.
Thank you for interested my job. I am looking for a translator. I am Japanese. I would like to translate English to French. Especially, mail. It is short mail. The Budged is $1 per mail. If you can use English and French, it is so easy to translate my mail. I think it takes 3 or 5 minutes to trans
JOB INTRODUCTION We are looking for translators, from English to Dutch, for our Dutch websites: lightinthebox(dot)com/nl miniinthebox(dot)com/nl This is a fixed position working from home, 5 days a week, 4 hours a day, going on indefinitely...
Our team is looking for experienced milti-lingual transcribers. There is work available to be done daily. You must be willing to join our team as exculsive affilate. I will assign work to you as I get it in. You must be available at least three days per week. Weekend work is required...
Note that if you are not a Norwegian speaker, your proposal will be reported to oDesk as spam...
IMPORTANT: note that if you are not a Russian native or fluent speaker, your proposal will be reported to oDesk as spam...
Hi, I'm looking for a Norwegian writer/translator with knowledge from the gaming industry such as casino. I need translations of around 5000 words + 8 news articles written (2 per week) per month ongoing. Only Norwegian natives please. Thanks
IMPORTANT: note that if you are not a Finnish native or fluent speaker, your proposal will be reported to oDesk as spam...
The agent to explore new avenues to sell this product in Europe. Potential clients are watch enthusiasts. In my 8 years of doing this work, regular postings of ads in watch forums have served me well. Agent must establish a reputation as a reliable supplier of this product in his or her own estab