I have a number of issues with my penny auction script that I need corrected. An example of the site is at: www.flipcent.com (Note: I have another currently active site somewhere else that uses this script. I will want to be able to transfer only the modified files to my other website, so it can update there. I will need you to tell me which files you edited in order for me to do this).
Here are the issues:
- In the admin controls, if I go to edit a currently active auction it won't show the item description that I had previously typed in for the auction. Instead a number appears in the item description box and I think this number is the number of days that I set for the auction (even though the regular option for days is still in there). All I want is for the item description to stay in there when I go to edit an active auction in the admin controls. That way I don't have to retype it again.
- When I click on an item and go to the item page, on the bottom there will be a "MORE IN THIS CATEGORY" area that shows other auctions in the same category. For some reason the currently active auctions that appear in this area will show CLOSED on the bottom of the panel, even though it is still active. I want this to be fixed, so people can bid on it there like they can on the main page.
- When a User logs in, their control panel is a little off. It has a section called "leaving feedback" which I need deleted because this script doesn't let users sell anymore. I also want to make sure that when an auction ends and a user wins, the user will be able to go to their control panel and see a PAY NOW button for the corresponding auction. I want to make sure the shipping and the bid amount get added into this total of the PAY NOW button. I need the user PAY NOW button to be functional by sending the user to PAYPAL. Right now it is not.
- On the main page there is a FEATURED area that shows one of the upcoming auctions. It appears in a big panel box, but the picture is a default picture that doesn't correspond to the picture I chose for that particular auction. I want the picture to match the picture that is uploaded for the auction.
- I need the picture gallery to actually hold pictures. If I upload a picture for an auction, there is a Create Gallery button. But, it never seems to hold any pictures after I click it. I want that fixed, so I can just choose a picture from the gallery instead of having to always reupload the same picture for my auctions.
- Finally and most importantly, I need my counter run off time (final 10 seconds of auction) to use an internal JS API, so that the website won't be so laggy. Right now it is very laggy.
These are my issues. The final issue will probably be the hardest because it will involve JS API knowledge. The rest should be pretty easy to fix for an experienced programmer in PHP and Paypal API.
coding of Sales History, smtp mail authentication php, fixing bug in banned user list, website offline during system under maintain and design logo
Estarei falando melhor sobre o projeto no Skype: [The administrator removed this message for containing contact details which breaches our Terms and Conditions - Section 13:Communication With Other Users.] Estou com vários projetos em mãos para ser desenvolvido. ...
Hello Hariskhan, I am looking for some whatsapp develop, you may have something done? you can add me at skypeID, [The administrator removed this message for containing contact details which breaches our Terms and Conditions - Section 13:Communication With Other Users.]
New Penny Auction Web Site with Autobidder feature that does not work properly. Currently the calculations at the back end needs to be corrected to function properly. Needs minor adjustments! This is a PHP site. [url removed, login to view] Please contact me only if you can make fixes in a timely ma
Hi Team, We would like to optimize our image slider page (having Next, Previous, Last, First navigation button). Please have a look [url removed, login to view] as we have implemented the same feature to browse pages...
Ok so i need HTML and CSS pro for a recurring job basic. please bid for the demo project and we can negotiate your monthly pricing everyone who writes "RKAR" in their proposal will be interviewed and i need someone who can do the demo project in few hours
I need a custom shoe making script where users can create their own shoe designs. It will be similar to a standard t-shirt making script but instead of a tshirt there will be a shoe.
See Example attached. I need a script which when included in a site will automatically find spaces not used by the content. I need to display red brackets in those spaces. I need to be able to set minimum and maximum width and height for the bracket. Please only bid if you can start now and finish t
Trustworthy, prompt and experienced programmers are preferred. Preferably experienced in messaging apps and setting up servers for an app. This is for a simple iPhone messaging app. The job: - create an iPhone/iPad app. - submitting the app to the App Store for approval...