I am looking for either a team or an individual to write a program that will be added to my existing website. The program will allow individuals to sign up for what I call "micro-jobs," that market member companies, e.g. wearing a sandwich board or hats with the companies' logos. I have a description of how the program should work and a flow chart. I will take delivery of the program and upload it to my existing website when complete, so it must be beta tested to satisfaction. There will be no need for credit card payment, since the companies will pay me directly, but I will need:
* Secure, passcode entry for companies, including lost passcode responses
* Graphic upload for company logos and individual pictures
*Secure upload entry for individuals, including lost passcode responses
* Database, which allows companies to sort through individuals pool using single- or multiple-sort parameters
* Admin access which will flow through and/or mimic my existing admin page
* Sign up pages for companies and individuals that have data flow into the main database
* Calendar and hour-based availability grid (can be keyed to database) that prohibits double-booking of individuals for micro-jobs.
Presently, I am accepting quotes. I am able to provide more information, if required. I am looking for a full quote, so any hourly rate quotes MUST have a total hours line.