We are looking for Magento designers with experience, that are creative, a track record and have a portfolio of completed Magento websites.
This is what we need:
- Install and configure latest Magento Community Edition with blank and seo optmized theme
- Change layout and design: fonts, background on grid/list, full screen backgrounds for homepage, buttons, logo, jquery zoom function at product page
- Import product descriptions and images
- Optimize speed, fine tune SEO
Tailor made design/programming:
- Add image slider on home page (must slide everything, so images/text/hyperlinks/videao)
- Add drop down list showing child categories to each main category on the navigation bar
- Ajax animation for add to cart action
- Autocomplete search form
-Autocomplete address on the basis of zip code
- Program the shopping cart and checkout in page overlay
- Design landing pages
- Change look and feel of 'my account' page
- Implement payment system
Marketing / promotion:
- Refer a friend and receive a discount
- Awards and reward points tool
- Buy a gift certificate for someone
- Shop with gift certificates
- Facebook Like and ranking for each product on category page
- Log in with Facebook account
- Twitter feed
- Social media bookmarks
- Product quanity: should be a drop down 6-12-18-24-etc
- Birthday coupon: sending customers discount for their birthday (available extension)
Websites we like are the following:
Looking forward to start working with you asap!
Questions? Let us know. More details available attached.
I'm looking to have a module-based role playing game modification created for vBulletin 4.x software. This modification would start with a base/foundation module, which can then be built upon by carious other modules...
Have you any ready mate Joomla compatible registration form? Then bid. Otherwise don't bid. I need it urgent. It should automatic search username availability, email availability, username suggestion etc. More details in PM.
Hello freelancers, I have a PSD website mockup that I need to convert into a Joomla 3.0 Template RESPONSIVE. In this first stage, I need to create the home page. Then, I will create 2 pages ( with the same worker if I like the first stage) I have supplied the screenshot of the PSDs...
One of my customers has a website built on HTML, CSS - he requires parralax fade in effect when the page is scrolled down and also the layout has to be auto responsive as per the screen resolution. Current coder used pixels and it doesn't seem to be the right process as opposed to using percenti
I already do have a CakePHP application with Frame Work MVC that I do need to build a documentation for it. And also doing some modifications NOT MUCH to the same application. I also should be online with you Two Hours a day to review the Project Progress and to deliver the business logic to you...
I operate an opensource system called EmonCMS to record energy usage for a client (http://emoncms.org/) EmonCMS uses the following work flow: 1. data from a remote energy meter posts data to EmonCMS using JSON in the URL String (this is called and input in EmonCMS) 2...
Project Description: I want to develop a web service. The functionality will be very similar to the following websites: just eat.com, e-food.gr Food Portal should be the solution to bring together all the restaurants in one place...