We are looking for a developer to develop an uploader that customers can submit files directly on our product pages in Magento. You can see something with similar functionality at: www.apdprinting.com. You will need to login to view products so please use the following credentials below:
There are 3 different ways we can think of to accomplish this uploader.
1) Integrate magento with a Perl script called Filechucker. We use this uploader for customers who don't order products online just submit files to us. Documentation on this script can be found at: http://encodable.com/filechucker/ & http://encodable.com/filechucker/faq/. It talks about integration with Wordpress and Joomla on the site so there should hopefully be the ability to integrate with Magento as well.
2) Using another type of php uploader that would then integrate into Magento. Something similar to http://largefilesupload.com/index.html. This script as well talks about integration so it should be possible to do.
3) Using the exisiting file uploader base in Magento but providing more functionality to suit our needs.
With any one of these 3 options, there are a few things that we would require this script to be about to do as well.
- Progress Bar for file upload progress. When customers upload large file's we need some type of indicator to let them know how their file is uploading. Something similar to this jQuery progress bar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f35I3fqRgmk&feature=youtube_gdata_player
- Filename changed based on variables we define. With the current upload script we're using on our website, when a customer uploads a file it changes the filename to a long string of characters. We want to be able to define something to change the filename to.
For example - in magento we have SKU's for each product / custom option. We would like to be able to define a filename that would like similar to this (ordernumber-sku.pdf) so it would take the order number and sku and would change the file to that name. We want to be able to define this ourselves because it will change based on certain things.
- Must be able to upload directly on each product page similar to the apdprinting.com example at the beginning of this post.
- File must be attached to the order so when a customer places an order and we get an email of the order, the file must show in the order details. The script we're currently using does this, and the base magento uploader looks like it does it as well so hopefully it shouldn't be too hard to implement. I can show you a test as a reference if required.
- Define allowed file types & max upload size. We want to be able to define these items ourself and change as we wish.
The most ideal situation here would be to have a magento extension that can be configured via the admin panel however we are open to the idea of having the extension be configured by editing a file if need be.
If you have previous upload experience please submit your examples in your bid.
We look forward to working with you soon.
We are hiring! We are looking to add talented developer to our team. Additionally programming languages is a PLUS. Ecommerce solutions including: Magento NopCommerce osCommerce ZenCart Please send us a portfolio for review. All jobs will be one-time fee based and will not be an hourly position.
I have a sports website with automated content. I need someone who KNOWS SPORTS to update my site on a daily basis (tag articles by sport and publish to feed and also set featured articles for display at top of page)...
We are hosting our site through bluehost.com They offer one click installs for for website themes. The offer this for many different scripts. I can list if needed. We need a basic design similar to www.sneakersteal.com, with the abilities described below...
Dear mate. I am looking for a person with huge skills in making websites/webshops and design. You must be able to make a webshop in one of these CMS systems, Wordpress, Prestashop, opencart, joomla virtuemart, Magento...
I have a lot of data to import into magento website & sear marketplace. Every data easy to customize. 1. put all product data such as image, price, and MAP policy etc. 2. must show the product description 2. i have all most 17,000 data to import 4. every data should be same as i give you...
To develop a website and to work and grow with us. some one who can deliver the work on time and with the revisions up to the client is satisfaction. We have many projects with us and a good number of clients. Kindly mail us only if you are capable of delivering it on time without any Errors...
stock exchage controler yougo in website https://nous.net/intro?by=jck0d8 and use ingoogle crome and then show mobile when open site screen click on it show sign up and sign up here start work next job is invest your earning in this site http://www.etoro.com/refferal...
We are looking for a talented web developer to join our long term Dev-Team. Ideally, the candidate is proficient in multiple different languages, is consistently available and meets strict deadlines...