We're looking for an expert with Magento E-Commerce to complete the following tasks:
1. Setup a copy of our store to a 'testing' area where we can test Magento Connect plugins and other scripts before adding them to the 'live' site.
2. Make changes to the existing design.
3. Re-add some of the default Magento features and functionality that was removed by previous programmers.
4. Integrate our products into Google's Shopping/Merchant API (Important!).
5. Help integrate a gift certificate plugin into our site.
6. Improve the loading speed of the site (Important!).
7. Create custom scripts (such as allowing us to define different H1 tags for each page - more details will be provided).
..and much more.
If you don't have a full understanding of Magento, and it's coding structure, please do not apply.
This will start as a part time position, but can easily become full-time position if we're impressed with your skills and work ethics.
1. Must speak fluent English.
2. Must be available at least partially during our working hours.
3. Must be available to reach by phone if needed.
4. Must be able to start immediately.