The SEO Link Building Specialist will work on off-page white hat marketing strategies that improve search engine rankings and overall visibility.
· Identify link opportunities through research and link analysis.
· Recommend content strategies that will attract links.
· Understand overall search marketing goals and developing a link building strategy to support SEO campaigns.
· Generate link requests, directory submissions utilizing targeted keywords and target URLs.
· Develop contacts to facilitate and scale efforts.
· Stay abreast of best practices and promising tactics for link building.
· Test new tactics for link pitches and content.
· Prepare reports showing progress of all requests.
· Syndication of content to external websites.
· Assisting in research based administrable tasks.
· Carry out targeted link acquisition.
· 2 - 4 years of experience, including blog promotion experience.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Understand link values and be able to spot link opportunities which will help the client achieve marketing goals.
· Ability to perform competitive link analysis.
· Knowledge of successful link building tactics and demonstrated track record of success in link building.
· Understanding of how links support SEO efforts.
· Ability to write short articles and blog posts.
· Knowledge of best practices for outreach to webmasters, bloggers through email, social media and blog comments.
· Flair for online research.
· Passion for learning and staying up-to-date on current trends.
· Strong negotiating and time management skills.
· Must be detail-oriented and keep solid records of efforts to be able to report on successes and adjust tactics based on results.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficient in Word and Excel.
· Technical skills such as HTML, CSS and CMS will be beneficial.
seo, link-building, marketing, research, test, promotions, trac, management, html, css
This is a project where there is training and long term job opportunities involved. Joining us will give you the opportunity to learn about SEO, eCommerce, and how to use our shopping cart software. Our aim is to train you on the use of our software and to make you an eCommerce SEO expert...
I am looking for an SEO expert to work on a website I am running that is currently on affiliate marketing. The goal of the project is to attract and generate leads converted into referrals. Attention will be paid to contractors who are/from the listed marketing industry: 1...
This is a full-time position, only for a Filipino or Malaysian person. Please do not apply if you are not a resident of either of these countries. AndrewScottMusic...
Hello, I am in need of an experienced writer who has a very good working knowledge of internet marketing principles. We will be having you write articles and reports on the following topics: Social Media SEO Product Creation PPC Mobile Marketing Etc...
I am looking for native writers (or contractors who can write as such) to join my team of writers. Please do not apply if you are not a native write (or can't write like one). Newbies are welcome to apply. The pay is $0.35 for 150 words.Once we see you quality, the pay can increase to $1...
I have a new site that sells my Ebooks and I want to have a good SEO strategy put into place. I want the pages optimized for Keywords, Meta Data etc. I want to get decent traffic for my budget...
1. Do you have a passion for writing? 2. Are you creative? 3. Are you a good researcher? 4. Do you posses' excellent English grammar skills? 5. Can you churn out good creative pieces within no time? 6...
Must be able to SHOW ME HOW YOU DID THE ANALYSIS - WHAT TOOLS YOU USE to FIX : SEO - FIX PANDA, PENGUIN & HUMMINGBIRD ISSUES LOOKING for EXPERTS who know WORDPRESS and HOW TO FIX the INTERNAL LINKS, PAGE TITLE, WEBSITE CONTENT, OUTSIDE LINK ANALYSIS Google Tool - Disavow links...