The SEO Link Building Specialist will work on off-page white hat marketing strategies that improve search engine rankings and overall visibility.
· Identify link opportunities through research and link analysis.
· Recommend content strategies that will attract links.
· Understand overall search marketing goals and developing a link building strategy to support SEO campaigns.
· Generate link requests, directory submissions utilizing targeted keywords and target URLs.
· Develop contacts to facilitate and scale efforts.
· Stay abreast of best practices and promising tactics for link building.
· Test new tactics for link pitches and content.
· Prepare reports showing progress of all requests.
· Syndication of content to external websites.
· Assisting in research based administrable tasks.
· Carry out targeted link acquisition.
· 2 - 4 years of experience, including blog promotion experience.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Understand link values and be able to spot link opportunities which will help the client achieve marketing goals.
· Ability to perform competitive link analysis.
· Knowledge of successful link building tactics and demonstrated track record of success in link building.
· Understanding of how links support SEO efforts.
· Ability to write short articles and blog posts.
· Knowledge of best practices for outreach to webmasters, bloggers through email, social media and blog comments.
· Flair for online research.
· Passion for learning and staying up-to-date on current trends.
· Strong negotiating and time management skills.
· Must be detail-oriented and keep solid records of efforts to be able to report on successes and adjust tactics based on results.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficient in Word and Excel.
· Technical skills such as HTML, CSS and CMS will be beneficial.
seo, link-building, marketing, research, test, promotions, trac, management, html, css