trial project - pay and duration will adjust after finding the right candidate
We are looking for a highly motivated person/agency with amazing phone and internet skills to generate sales leads and set up estimate appointments for local electrician firm.
The job will entail the following:
1. Searching the internet for individuals and/or small to medium sized businesses.
2. Cold calling each business or individual and tracking down the decision maker.
3. Interview the potential lead and collect basic information as follows:
- work to be performed
4. Set up date and time for a free estimate. we will send out an electrician to provide the potential client free estimate.
This position is for someone who:
1. Has experience in cold calling and setting appointments.
2. Understands the right terms or has previously worked selling similar services.
Contractor requirements - The contractor will need to meet the following requirements:
1. Has strong English and communication skills
2. Cold calling businesses/ individuals and track down the decision maker
3. Pre-qualify and set a "real" appointment for our sales team.
4. Can maintain confidentiality of our company and services.
5. Understands phone etiquette and is courteous and respectful to customers
6. Is available to work during business hours (days are flexible)
7. Is highly resourceful
The payout will be as follows:
1. Up to $6/hr + Generous commission for every sale generated from the lead. Amount to be determined.
You must produce "at least" 5 appointments per day. Meaning we will physically send out an electrician to the address collected by you. Low goal for an experienced telemarketer.
include "electric-lcs" in your reply
50 miles radius of ZIP 95124
(metropolitan area San Jose, California)
How to apply - Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your previous experience with lead generation, and/or sales.
2. How you will go about attracting people to our services
3. Estimate for 3 day cost, projected leads and appointments