We are looking for a manager for our Video Game web blog in Japan.
- translating English to Japanese
- ensuring images and text are appropriate for Japanese audiences
- answering video game marketing questions about Japan
- translating and assisting in interviews with Japanese media outlets
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English, able to translate well and be able to correct own work, or get someone who can
- Must be familiar with Computer Video Games especially Role Playing Games ( this is a big plus for us )
- Must have good writing skills for marketing and advertising computer games, able to write interviews or news stories
- Must be familiar with html, word press
- Must have access to Skype or google plus
The job will be on going and may consume 3-5 hours per week over the next year. We are looking for someone we can communicate with via skype or google hangout and discuss the blog and our intent. You should be able to help us decide the best course of action when marketing to Japan.
This is a project where there is training and long term job opportunities involved. Joining us will give you the opportunity to learn about SEO, eCommerce, and how to use our shopping cart software. Our aim is to train you on the use of our software and to make you an eCommerce SEO expert...
I need individuals inane different countries to contact hotels to get permission to make videos of the hotels in varies city around the world. Compensation will be between $15 and $25 depending on the country and type of equipment being used. I do not pay any upfront...
I will pay about $20.00 per Audio hour. A lot of the video or audio will be 10 minutes or less. You will always get paid at least $2.50 per audio job even if the audio is 2 minutes. I will have regular work for the right person...
TVG is a mission critical optimization company that shares the skills needed to make life and business work well. We assist clients in optimizing 4 key categories with a primary focus on Internet Marketing. "How to use the full force of the internet and mobile space to quickly grow their message
We are looking for someone to create short, instructional videos, with each video lasting between 5 and 15 seconds. There is no script; rather, these instructional videos will feature demonstrations performing one step in a step by step process...
We're looking for a talented animator who can create engaging, dynamic, silent 5-to-15-second animated videos. Each one of these instructional animations will show one step in a multi-step process. The illustrations must be clear and easy to follow. A great eye for video composition is impera
We're looking for a talented illustrator/animator who can create highly technical, realistic, and very accurate 5-15 second animated videos. The videos will not have sound, and will provide a visual supplement to various how-to articles for electric, auto, and home improvement subjects...
Looking for someone that has awesome skills in Video editing...
I will provide the footage, I need video edited and produced into a 2 minute segment. This will be an ongoing project. I need the videos to be eye catching, fun, and energetic with effects (slow motion, fades, etc)