We are looking for a manager for our Video Game web blog in Japan.
- translating English to Japanese
- ensuring images and text are appropriate for Japanese audiences
- answering video game marketing questions about Japan
- translating and assisting in interviews with Japanese media outlets
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English, able to translate well and be able to correct own work, or get someone who can
- Must be familiar with Computer Video Games especially Role Playing Games ( this is a big plus for us )
- Must have good writing skills for marketing and advertising computer games, able to write interviews or news stories
- Must be familiar with html, word press
- Must have access to Skype or google plus
The job will be on going and may consume 3-5 hours per week over the next year. We are looking for someone we can communicate with via skype or google hangout and discuss the blog and our intent. You should be able to help us decide the best course of action when marketing to Japan.