We are looking for a manager for our Video Game web blog in Japan.
- translating English to Japanese
- ensuring images and text are appropriate for Japanese audiences
- answering video game marketing questions about Japan
- translating and assisting in interviews with Japanese media outlets
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English, able to translate well and be able to correct own work, or get someone who can
- Must be familiar with Computer Video Games especially Role Playing Games ( this is a big plus for us )
- Must have good writing skills for marketing and advertising computer games, able to write interviews or news stories
- Must be familiar with html, word press
- Must have access to Skype or google plus
The job will be on going and may consume 3-5 hours per week over the next year. We are looking for someone we can communicate with via skype or google hangout and discuss the blog and our intent. You should be able to help us decide the best course of action when marketing to Japan.
I need individuals inane different countries to contact hotels to get permission to make videos of the hotels in varies city around the world. Compensation will be between $15 and $25 depending on the country and type of equipment being used. I do not pay any upfront...
This is a project where there is training and long term job opportunities involved. Joining us will give you the opportunity to learn about SEO, eCommerce, and how to use our shopping cart software. Our aim is to train you on the use of our software and to make you an eCommerce SEO expert...
This is a private job. If you are reading this, I would like to speak with you. Will need AE templates edited (videohive. mostly whiteboard.. Sometimes only a few words will need to be edited) Must have experience matching voiceover. This will be ongoing and you will receive a flat rate per video
We are a company based in Los Angeles/ Inland Empire, and we shoot weddings or special events at very affordable prices.
Our company is looking to promote our products on youtube and put videos on our website. We are looking for a contractor that is looking for a long term relationship to potentially to do hundreds of videos. Video sample is below...
We're looking for a talented illustrator/animator who can create highly technical, realistic, and very accurate 5-15 second animated videos. The videos will not have sound, and will provide a visual supplement to various how-to articles for electric, auto, and home improvement subjects...
We want typography lyric videos to be done, with effects. We'd prefer someone from India, but as long as you have the experience,then fine. Tell your rate for such a video. This is urgent work. So, apply if you can start today.