1. i have a desktop version of the site, i need a mobile app powered by 5 php pages. Written in css or html5. I already have a desktop version which is composed of 4 php so this should be pretty easy..
1.(Index.php) is a simple google type front end page, search box
2.(search.php) is the results page that displays the search results (powered by youtube api)
3. (play.php) is a page that users can watch a youtube video, the file is cached in real time and then offered via a link to the user after it's done caching
4. (mymp3.php) within 10 min, the same video the user just watched is available via (mp3) format, the file is converted to mp3 and stored on the db as (converted=1) . So each time the user visits this page (his ip is saved) so he can see the latest videos he watched, and if it's (converted=1) in the db, the video displays as (converted) to the user
This is what i need for the (App features) A total of 5 pages, (index page) , (search page) (play page) (my video page) (top100) in css or html5
1. Index.php is a simple front end search box
2. search.php this is the same using youtube api as the desktop version, this is the results page of the yotube video
3. play.php will be the same, , but instead the user will see a download link,
> if the user clicks (download) then it will trigger the download if the file is local in the db
> if the user clciks (download) and it's not local in the db then it will setup a cache
4. You will be working with the sites developer, so you will do everything, but the cache part you will get help from the developer
5. The notification feature is something you will have to develop, maybe 15min after the user clicks "download" that's when the notification will be sent to the user
(message) "Your MP3 is ready on mp3obama.com"
5. I also got some snapshots (this is how it will look) when done, check the zip file attached
6. Will need an update section as well, so in the future we can update the app
7. I can only pay if it's approved with app market, so you will also need to get it setup for approval,
Again you will be working with a developer if you need any assistance on the code, he will assist you if needed
Who am I? I am a young motivated and creative mechanical engineering student and all my interests and dreams are towards innovation and entrepreneurship. Yes! I want to build and leave my legacy in this world...
Program a html5 app with one button. When you click on the button a random sound will play. The sounds are inside the app - not streaming. The name of the sounds can be named fx sound1, sound2, sound3. I will rename, when I get the code. I have made the design - I only need the code.
a simple index and sent function mail app where you can put your usual E-mail account ( Exsample@hotmail.com ) but it only send and receive from specific mail domain ( Exsample@vip.com ) something like a whitelist or filter ...
Please read before applying Hello, I am looking for an experienced real estate, financial industry virtual assistant to work with me full time on a on line business...
I need someone who can take calls in the middle of the night in Los Angeles and after asking a few questions either route them to me via a phone call or if its low priority send me an email for follow up. Pay is based on each call you would get. Calls generally will last no more than 10 minutes.
Skilled team or individual required to work long term to create apps to publish in the Amazon Marketplace. We mostly publish game apps and some utility apps as well. PLEASE QUOTE YOUR DESIRED RATE WEEKLY! Must include samples of work and references to be considered. Raises and bonuses to be in
I have no app creation skills, but have an idea of what I need. I need to know if it can be done, how much it could cost, and if you want to be involved and split the cost and profit. My app is related to Match...
Responsibilities: Mobile applications development in the team of highly skilled professionals. Requirements: Knowledge of the English language (at least intermediate level). Experience in mobile applications development will be a plus for team work...
A bit about the environment this person would work in. Our platform comprises of 3 rails apps, 1 JS app (build on Ember.js), Commercial Java App we don't have source for but tightly integrate with our main Rails app. It's definitely more complex than your regular stand-alone rails app...